• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Chop-a-doodle-doo
  • Chop-a-doodle-doo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey guys,
I write today with a question I'd kindly like answering. Earlier today, my friends were saying they autofellatio daily and will do it to GRAND THEFT AUTO V tonight - I didn't know what they meant as they wouldn't tell me.Thanks to my inquisitive persona I jumped onto Google and searched it to find loads of gay penis pictures; however, I'm still unsure to what it is.

Does anybody care to kindly help me?
Thankyou.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Chop-a-doodle-doo @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:25)
Hey guys,
I write today with a question I'd kindly like answering. Earlier today, my friends were saying they autofellatio daily and will do it to GRAND THEFT AUTO V tonight - I didn't know what they meant as they wouldn't tell me.Thanks to my inquisitive persona I jumped onto Google and searched it to find loads of gay penis pictures; however, I'm still unsure to what it is.

Thankyou.

It means to 'enjoy something immensely!' Go and ask your parents to have an autofellatio with you! Your family will cum come together!

Chop-a-doodle-doo
  • Chop-a-doodle-doo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:28)
QUOTE (Chop-a-doodle-doo @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:25)
Hey guys,

Thankyou.

It means to 'enjoy something immensely!' Go and ask your parents to have an autofellatio with you! Your family will cum come together!

Really? Why do I detect sarcasm?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users