Photo

GTA V Gameplay Video

1,828 replies to this topic
TreTheTruth
  • TreTheTruth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

Franklin to Lamar: "You can't repo the assets of a dead man, you b-sitting, cheap, a-hole."

B-Seat = back seat or passenger seat meaning that he's kind of like Franklin's sidekick.

I think Franklin & Lamar are going to part ways because Frank wants to better himself & make it big, while Lamar wants to stay in the hood...he thinks Frank is a sellout for not staying real w/ the hood by some of his comments.

Trailer 2 = "I'm cool gettin' mine in the hood!" "Cool, what? Slangin' rocks & throwing up gang signs?"

Frank Trailer = "So, you're lecturing me on not being a good enough gang banger?" "That's all we got, that's our heritage!"

Frank Trailer = "Looking more & more like a snitch everyday!"

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (man dragon @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 05:12)
^That's actually the same scene from the final shot in Trevor's trailer - he says "Do you want me to get my dick out again?" Also present are the juggalo (who is in the kitchen) and Floyd, who's arm you can see for a frame in that scene in the gameplay trailer.

Also, Floyd says, "Go and ruin someone else's home furnishings," probably referring to the fact that they're scribbling all over his walls. The apartment is located in Vespucci.

How do you know there is a character called Floyd in GTA 5?

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

I'm not sure if i just can't think right now, or idk. But does anyone every recall IV having an actual sun? If i'm remembering correctly, all it did was get bright, but you couldn't see a sun. Maybe i'm wrong but i saw this in the gameplay trailer and it caught my eye.

user posted image

Idk but i feel like that sun looks really good. the sky in general looks amazing.

Dick Justice
  • Dick Justice

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 17:11)
QUOTE (man dragon @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 05:12)
^That's actually the same scene from the final shot in Trevor's trailer - he says "Do you want me to get my dick out again?" Also present are the juggalo (who is in the kitchen) and Floyd, who's arm you can see for a frame in that scene in the gameplay trailer.

Also, Floyd says, "Go and ruin someone else's home furnishings," probably referring to the fact that they're scribbling all over his walls. The apartment is located in Vespucci.

How do you know there is a character called Floyd in GTA 5?

Well, it's a matter of debate as to what Trevor says, but in his trailer I think he says, "Floyd, massage!" before threatening to get his dick out.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:38 AM

The sky does look amazing... and i dont remember seeing a sun in GTAIV. Cant blame them, not like R* north sees much sun on the UK. Lol

Drakulbites
  • Drakulbites

Toxic Beauty

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Has anyone noticed/mentioned the hang glider at 2:42, just above the plane in the "planes to fly" part of the trailer?

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Drakulbites @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 14:30)
Has anyone noticed/mentioned the hang glider at 2:42, just above the plane in the "planes to fly" part of the trailer?

I have noticed it too. dozingoff.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by jamieleng, 04 August 2013 - 10:40 AM.

Ok, I'm sure this has been discussed but I just noticed this on my 1,568th view of the gameplay video. What is the red radius that surrounds you on the mini-map (Franklin in the video) while firing a gun? Is that the sound your gun makes, so you can be more stealthy & know if enemies will hear your gunfire.

It's not a glider, it's a Dodo (Cessna light aircraft). I just noticed that there are two 'Cuban' aircraft flying in that scene.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 10:37)
Ok, I'm sure this has been discussed but I just noticed this on my 1,568th view of the gameplay video. What is the red radius that surrounds you on the mini-map (Franklin in the video) while firing a gun? Is that the sound your gun makes, so you can be more stealthy & know if enemies will hear your gunfire.

Yeah, it was brought up in some previews, actually a decent while back at this point. But it the ones with the rounds that started with the CVG video where we first found out there was going to be car customization (as well as tattoo and hair customization).

They briefly discussed the wanted system and how it was based more on avoiding line of sight and not making too much noise rather than escaping a radius. The red circle does indeed represent the noise you're making, and if it intersects with the positions of enemies, they can hear you. So that's what suppressors are for, making that radius smaller.

Northeern
  • Northeern

Outlaws till the end

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (assmillk @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 04:27)
I'm not sure if i just can't think right now, or idk. But does anyone every recall IV having an actual sun? If i'm remembering correctly, all it did was get bright, but you couldn't see a sun. Maybe i'm wrong but i saw this in the gameplay trailer and it caught my eye.

user posted image

Idk but i feel like that sun looks really good. the sky in general looks amazing.

IV did indeed have a sun, though it appeared more like a bright spot in the sky. It was hard to actually see it as a circle. The sun in V looks way way better.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 10:49)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 10:37)

Yeah, it was brought up in some previews, actually a decent while back at this point. But it the ones with the rounds that started with the CVG video where we first found out there was going to be car customization (as well as tattoo and hair customization).

They briefly discussed the wanted system and how it was based more on avoiding line of sight and not making too much noise rather than escaping a radius. The red circle does indeed represent the noise you're making, and if it intersects with the positions of enemies, they can hear you. So that's what suppressors are for, making that radius smaller.

Thanks for that Mr Darko. I'm amazed that I keep noticing these small things, even though I've watched it an embarrassing amount of times.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

I love how they re-used the red radius from Manhunt!
It shows the line of sight for cops.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (GTA4L1fe @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 07:08)
I'm not sure if i just can't think right now, or idk.  But does anyone every recall IV having an actual sun?  If i'm remembering correctly, all it did was get bright, but you couldn't see a sun.  Maybe i'm wrong but i saw this in the gameplay trailer and it caught my eye. 

user posted image

Idk but i feel like that sun looks really good.  the sky in general looks amazing.

IV did indeed have a sun, though it appeared more like a bright spot in the sky. It was hard to actually see it as a circle. The sun in V looks way way better.

Why do the buildings look like they're leaning there?

bmajede
  • bmajede

Plawres Sanshiro.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 13:28)
I'm not sure if i just can't think right now, or idk.  But does anyone every recall IV having an actual sun?  If i'm remembering correctly, all it did was get bright, but you couldn't see a sun.  Maybe i'm wrong but i saw this in the gameplay trailer and it caught my eye. 

user posted image

Idk but i feel like that sun looks really good.  the sky in general looks amazing.

maybe Fisheye view?

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (assmillk @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 05:27)

user posted image

user posted image

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (TreTheTruth @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 07:08)
Franklin to Lamar: "You can't repo the assets of a dead man, you b-sitting, cheap, a-hole."

B-Seat = back seat or passenger seat meaning that he's kind of like Franklin's sidekick.

He said "bitch sitting"
That does not sound like back seat lol.gif

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 09:28)

http://s11.postimg.o...fn/gameplay.png

Just a FOV effect

Drakulbites
  • Drakulbites

Toxic Beauty

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 13:02)

Do you mean the red circle that appears on the minimap when Franklin shoots those guy from behind a car?

I thought it was like a noise indicater. Say you're hiding behind a brick wall and no one knows you're there. You fire your gun and enemies are alerted that you are in that general area. The red circle being where they, roughly, assume you are and where they'll be looking for you in that area.
This would be cool if it were the case because you could, for example, throw a grenade across a street, causing enemies to head towards the source of the explosion. This would let you sneak away, unnoticed.

HoboDealer
  • HoboDealer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

user posted image

I agree the sky looks far better than in IV. I recently replayed Red Dead Redemption and those of you who have played it will know of the amazing sunsets in the game! It made me think of V and if the sky will look as good if not better...

user posted image

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I don't think we've seen a crosshair in the trailer, but i sincerely hope we won't have the one from MP3. Cause holy sh*t, the chrosshair is really too small in MP3, and i am playing on a 60 incher. But sometimes i just don't see the crosshair at all, highly annoying.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Drakulbites @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 12:43)

Do you mean the red circle that appears on the minimap when Franklin shoots those guy from behind a car?

I thought it was like a noise indicater. Say you're hiding behind a brick wall and no one knows you're there. You fire your gun and enemies are alerted that you are in that general area. The red circle being where they, roughly, assume you are and where they'll be looking for you in that area.
This would be cool if it were the case because you could, for example, throw a grenade across a street, causing enemies to head towards the source of the explosion. This would let you sneak away, unnoticed.

Oh right yes, it was a noise indicator.
I think it's also a line of sight for cops if you cause a crime.

@MosquitoSmasher We've already seen the crosshair, after Franklin snipes the 2 guys, it cuts to Michael and you can see the crosshair then. It's normally white (same as MP3) and when you shoot, it turns red and has an 'x' on it to show that you killed the guy. (Also like MP3)

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Shooting system + hud it's almost the same to MP3.

MrGuitarrica
  • MrGuitarrica

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Time is going agonizingly slow suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 14:22)

@MosquitoSmasher We've already seen the crosshair, after Franklin snipes the 2 guys, it cuts to Michael and you can see the crosshair then. It's normally white (same as MP3) and when you shoot, it turns red and has an 'x' on it to show that you killed the guy. (Also like MP3)

I really don't mind if the crosshair is the same in how it looks, but damn...they should resize it, it's way too small. I'll be able to live with it, but i still hope they made them a little bigger. One of the very few gripes i have about MP3.

SgtRexPowerColt
  • SgtRexPowerColt

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 22:46)

I really don't mind if the crosshair is the same in how it looks, but damn...they should resize it, it's way too small. I'll be able to live with it, but i still hope they made them a little bigger. One of the very few gripes i have about MP3.

Going to have to disagree. IMO, the crosshair is the perfect size. Not intrusive and still visible.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

hey, you.

You have an awesome avatar!

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (Moonwalker98 @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 05:02)

hey, you.

You have an awesome avatar!

Hey there,

So do you man. That video is timeless and the song too. Forever MJ my friend!!! icon14.gif

Fraizer
  • Fraizer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 11:32)

He said "bitch sitting"

TreTheTruth was censoring it... saying the Bitch Seat is the Back seat or passenger seat and he is right. If you are riding bitch on a motorcycle, you are riding on the back. If you are riding bitch in a car you are riding as a passenger.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (FRA1Z3R @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 13:07)
QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 11:32)

He said "bitch sitting"

TreTheTruth was censoring it... saying the Bitch Seat is the Back seat or passenger seat and he is right. If you are riding bitch on a motorcycle, you are riding on the back. If you are riding bitch in a car you are riding as a passenger.

Oh right, I never thought of it like that...
On Topic: When's this "info blowout" going to begin? ph34r.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Michael Jackson. inlove.gif

OT: Just saw an official getting his face smacked on a tree in the pursuit of Trevor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users