Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I Sad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

Poll: Sad or Nut? (167 member(s) have cast votes)

Sad or Nut?

1. Sad (68 votes [45.03%])

Percentage of vote: 45.03%

2. GTA Nut (83 votes [54.97%])

Percentage of vote: 54.97%

Vote
Hendrix89
  • Hendrix89

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

OP: You are incredibly sad.

Be grateful you even have a job a lot in the UK are after them. Doesn't matter if you have to make up the hours, you are bullsh*tting your boss & crying wolf is normally not a very good thing to do.

Who cares if you have been waiting x years for footage, everyone has been doing the same. I would have gone to work and watched after i had finished as would have been more rewarding.

Devil lt
  • Devil lt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

You're a moron

ill-thoughts
  • ill-thoughts

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

lol dont you have a phone or tablet so you can just watch it at work??? i watch crap all the time on my tablet when i should be working.

NAVIHEYLISTEN
  • NAVIHEYLISTEN

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (Devil lt @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:45)
You're a moron

lol post of the day.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Acky. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:31)
I just voted sad because I like to lower one's self-esteem, if they take into consideration what someone on the internet says. Don't let anyone tell you what they think about you. Unless you kill/rape/attack people. Then listen to them.

Good post. Too many people value their opinions too much and focus way too much on what others do. I'd never take work off for a couple of hours to see a gameplay trailer, but I don't give a sh*t at all if someone would.

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

Sad.

Couldn't you just wait until you get home? The video will still be there. Work is more important.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

kb8618
  • kb8618

"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright? Just ig

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

Bring laptop, take break when it's out, tether cell to laptop and watch gameplay trailer.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:32)
I just voted sad because I like to lower one's self-esteem, if they take into consideration what someone on the internet says. Don't let anyone tell you what they think about you. Unless you kill/rape/attack people. Then listen to them.

How is it not sad watching a advertisement or what ever you want to call it and miss work for that. I understand a game but for a 2-3 minute video is just sad in my opinion.

Personally, it's up to him what he does, if he wants to be a GTA Nut, it's up to him, tomorrow my step-father is booking work off to watch Cricket. Cricket is sh*t, but each to their own!

T.P.E
  • T.P.E

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Hendrix89 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:44)

Be grateful you even have a job a lot in the UK are after them. Doesn't matter if you have to make up the hours, you are bullsh*tting your boss & crying wolf is normally not a very good thing to do.

Who cares if you have been waiting x years for footage, everyone has been doing the same. I would have gone to work and watched after i had finished as would have been more rewarding.

I couldn giva a sh*t bout bullsh*tting my dick of a manager, hes a obnoxious asshole
My job sucks and pays crap money?? why should i be gratefull?

this countries gone to pot... I was earning more money 15years ago b4 the influx of you know what if you live here

So screw you to judge me, you dont even know me

Was just ment to be a fun topic to pass the time, why you all gotta be so straight bout sh*t

ZuParadox
  • ZuParadox

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (ill-thoughts @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:47)
lol dont you have a phone or tablet so you can just watch it at work??? i watch crap all the time on my tablet when i should be working.

This ^^

I am going to take a MATS* at 3pm

*Mid Afternoon Tactical Sh!t

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (T.P.E @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:52)

I couldn giva a sh*t bout bullsh*tting my dick of a manager, hes a obnoxious asshole

this countries gone to pot... I was earning more money 15years ago b4 the influx of you know what if you live here

Was just ment to be a fun topic to pass the time, why you all gotta be so straight bout sh*t

Because calling someone else sad and telling that person they should be ashamed of themselves for doing whatever it is they're doing makes them feel better about their own life.

Especially underaged fat people with red hair are fond of doing this. And unhappy virgins.

kb8618
  • kb8618

"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright? Just ig

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (AJayG @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:36)
just think after you watch it you can ring your boss again and book the week off for release.

first he's gonna call to let them know it'll be another hour. You know, because the site will crash and will take forever to load up.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Acky. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:52)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:32)

How is it not sad watching a advertisement or what ever you want to call it and miss work for that. I understand a game but for a 2-3 minute video is just sad in my opinion.

Personally, it's up to him what he does, if he wants to be a GTA Nut, it's up to him, tomorrow my step-father is booking work off to watch Cricket. Cricket is sh*t, but each to their own!

The thing is he can just watch the gameplay footage on a phone. If he doesn't have one ask a friend to pull it up. Taking time off for a footage of a game is sad. Now if its for the game itself I understand.

T.P.E
  • T.P.E

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

its funny how everyone just expects people to have a smart phone or tablet these days???

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (T.P.E @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:58)
its funny how everyone just expects people to have a smart phone or tablet these days???

Now I'd say that's sad.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (ZuParadox @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:53)
QUOTE (ill-thoughts @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:47)

This ^^

I am going to take a MATS* at 3pm

*Mid Afternoon Tactical Sh!t

Class.

@redx165 Now you put it that way, I agree!

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

I took a day off from school to watch the first trailer. dontgetit.gif You're just a crazed fan like the rest of us. Nothing to really be ashamed about.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (Method @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:01)
I took a day off from school to watch the first trailer. dontgetit.gif You're just a crazed fan like the rest of us. Nothing to really be ashamed about.

I remember being at college in my computing class and telling everyone to watch the trailer, and we convinced my teacher to. Everyone literally went crazy

T.P.E
  • T.P.E

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

Nah Im not ashamed man.... just didnt expect so much hate. I mean I thought most people would understand I dont wanna wait and I dont wanna watch it on some phone!!!

Hell have we all not waited long enough?? Why on earth would I wanna see it on a 5inch screen???

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (Acky. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:05)

I remember being at college in my computing class and telling everyone to watch the trailer, and we convinced my teacher to. Everyone literally went crazy

Gimmie a piece of your girl with dem fine DSLs.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

What if your boss is a regular user here on GTA Forums? Don't worry, your 3 hours off will be worth it, there's only around 4 hours left to wait too.

Hendrix89
  • Hendrix89

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:55)

Because calling someone else sad and telling that person they should be ashamed of themselves for doing whatever it is they're doing makes them feel better about their own life.

Especially underaged fat people with red hair are fond of doing this. And unhappy virgins.

Nice to see someone with a different POV being shamed then.

@OP: Of course i don't know you. Why would i want to do so? Many others have said the same thing anyway. If unhappy with your job leave it. If you can as i easily understand how screwed up the job industry is in the country. From god knows how many applications have been sent out to places.

Yes might be a light hearted thread but you asked for what people thought though.

Overall do whatever pleases yourself, no one can stop you from doing that.

Also those saying why not have a smartphone or tablet. Not everyone has one or requires one in day to day use/

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:07)

What?

T.P.E
  • T.P.E

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (-=Bert=- @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:09)
What if your boss is a regular user here on GTA Forums? Don't worry, your 3 hours off will be worth it, there's only around 4 hours left to wait too.

He wont be on here, the only game he plays is cock of duty

HudS
  • HudS

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

This ain't sad, this only shows that you love the GTA games biggrin.gif

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (Acky. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:14)

What?

You heard me.

brown finger
  • brown finger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Hendrix89 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:09)
QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:55)

Nice to see someone with a different POV being shamed then.

@OP: Of course i don't know you. Why would i want to do so? Many others have said the same thing anyway. If unhappy with your job leave it. If you can as i easily understand how screwed up the job industry is in the country. From god knows how many applications have been sent out to places.

Yes might be a light hearted thread but you asked for what people thought though.

Overall do whatever pleases yourself, no one can stop you from doing that.

Also those saying why not have a smartphone or tablet. Not everyone has one or requires one in day to day use/

lighten up man everyone is allowed to be a bit childish sometimes especially if they like something alot its no different from someone pulling a sicky to play golf go fishing or other interests I've booked 3 days off work for the launch is that sad because im using my holiday for a game my holiday that I am entitled to ???

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

I wish I was in a position to turn down work. Anyway nuts.

CaptainCapri
  • CaptainCapri

Cluckin Hell!

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Sad...

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

Dude, that's her partner right there. The best you can expect is an awkward 3 way via skype.

Which ain't gonna happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users