The reason for this is because we cannot see the hay in a sack of needles..
When it unlocks, only post the serious bugs please.
1. Fire Bug
- Creating, editing, and deleting the fire object causes the game to crash.
2. Copied Text Bug
- A lot of the time when adding an objective, the text bar to enter your text in, is not empty. The text from previous objectives and even from previous missions is already added. This may be an issue on how the objective is suppose to save your text, when editing.
3. Objects, Actors, Cars etc. Spawn and hide after last objectives
- Sometimes when creating a new objective or adding an objective in between 2 objectives, it causes the settings for Actors, cars, pickups, to mess up by spawning and hiding after the same objective.
4. Ambient Sound Bug
- Sometimes the Ambient sounds play and skip through objectives they were not even suppose to play at. Apparently adding objective sounds reduces the chance of this happening.
5. Moving Cutscene issues
- When skipping all moving cutscenes, the camera will be still moving when the player gets in control of the character.
-When placing a teleport objective before a moving cutscene, there is a small frame of the teleport objective before the cutscene. It breaks the "illusion".
Edited by Doublepulse, 27 August 2013 - 07:04 PM.