Islamic terrorists kill 42 people in school

72 replies to this topic
El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 16:46)
It's f*cking stupid as to how people are killing and maiming each other over what their interpretation of God is.

which is why we need to do away with the concept of religion if human beings ever hope to survive another 1,000 years tounge2.gif

in the end, the only thing that religion is good for is dividing people and giving them even MORE superficial excuses to hate and feel different from one another.
we need to wake up and cast off this nonsnse before it consumes the world in fire... literally.

you guys think religious nuts with handguns are scary?
imagine religious nuts with access to nuclear weapons. it's only a matter of time.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 17:50)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 16:46)
It's f*cking stupid as to how people are killing and maiming each other over what their interpretation of God is.

which is why we need to do away with the concept of religion if human beings ever hope to survive another 1,000 years tounge2.gif

in the end, the only thing that religion is good for is dividing people and giving them even MORE superficial excuses to hate and feel different from one another.
we need to wake up and cast off this nonsnse before it consumes the world in fire... literally.

you guys think religious nuts with handguns are scary?
imagine religious nuts with access to nuclear weapons. it's only a matter of time.

While I understand your views and stuff, I wouldn't say that doing away with religion altogether is a bad thing. You're right, it does divide people and stuff, but the overall idea of hate in religions is what really has to be done away with. All those rednecks who say "HURR WHOEVER DONT BELIEVE IN OUR GOD AINT A REAL MAN" and goes around killing muslims and sh*t are just as bad as those muslims who say "HURR WHOEVER DONT BELIEVE IN OUR GOES ISNT A REAL MAN" and goes around blowing sh*t up.

In my opinion, religion is fine, but let's just do away with all the hate, yeah? turn.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 09 July 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Unlike what OP said, I've seen this covered in the media a few days ago when it occurred. Although I do spend 24 hours of my day watching and reading the news. -insert "Forever Alone" meme here- But if a Boston marathon bomb earned 2 weeks of worldwide attention, this deserves a lot more.

There's nothing to discuss, nothing to preach or argue about, radicals are radicals and as XBOXless has said
I understand wanting your voice to be heard. I understand believing in a cause. I understand wanting to push the cause further, but, when you make your argument for something to happen not through sound reasoning (or underhanded political moves/lobbying) but through violence and mayhem you lose all logical grounding. You are just playing on emotions to gain for your cause and not because your reasoning is actually any good.

The kids were not involved in this conflict. They were not old enough to have built up their own ideas and were brutally murdered because their families put them in a more "Western" educational standard. Unfortunate event, indeed.

EDIT: Let's get the atheism preaching out of here. No one is saluting Allah or Christ, so there's no need to criticize what people believe in. Killing in the name of a divine belief is not that much different than bombing the sh*t out of a country for "democracy".

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 16:57)
In my opinion, religion is fine, but let's just do away with all the hate, yeah?  turn.gif

good luck separating religion from hate.
religion thrives on hate... whether you can admit it or not.

religion is all about IRRECONCILABLE differences. it's all about US and THEM.
no 2 religions are compatible.

if you belong to one religion, then you're technically at odds with everyone who belongs to a different faith. and this will never change.
there's no bargain that can be reached.

you moderate religious people can sit around and jerk each other off and say "oh we're cool. we're past the hate. we say live and let live!"
but with this attitude you're only losing the battle to fundamentalists. the extremes are drowning you out. they're more vocal. they're more visible. they're certainly more audacious. and so at the end of the day, all these 'moderate' religious people are doing (by apologizing) is providing cover for the extremists. you're not helping...

it won't matter if you turn 99% of the world's religious people into apologetic moderates.
that 1% of batsh*t-crazy fundamentalists still just have to get their hands on a nuclear device and the rest of us are 100% f*cked.

if we're not going to work on eradicating nuclear weapons, then we need to work on eradicating religious nonsense that tries to fulfill doomsday prophecies.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

This is so many bad things at once, I don't even know where to begin to describe the lack of humanity this sh*tty group of f*ckups displayed. It frustrates me that their 'solution' to 'corrupt western education' is shooting up a school and setting people on fire. The fact that they don't see the irony in that is infuriating.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Quit whining El Diablo, if Religion didn't exist at all, then I assure you that humanity would have found anything else to bitch on.
So stop blaming the religion for humanity's action.
You "blame God" for what's happening in Africa, why not blame humanity? I have donated and helped so far, have you?
It's our fault for poverty in this world, not God's. Get your facts straight please.

p.s. where do people get all these gifs from? they're awesome.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 12:27)
Quit whining El Diablo

it's not "whining" if it's true Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 10 July 2013 - 11:22 PM.

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 23:00)
QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 12:27)
Quit whining El Diablo

it's not "whining" if it's true Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

icon14.gif
The religion, as well as radical social-politics ideals as, for example, nationalisms, divides the people. In addition, with the hope that the religion and its gods will improve their lives, or will reach happiness in the after death life, they won't try to improve their social situation and continue living as bad as before, just will fight for some stupid religious principles. That's partly why some will continue being poor and live in sh*tholes like Afghanistan or Somalia. By other hand, most of the dictatorships had used the religion to oppress and dominate the society. The religion makes the man ignorant. Like Marx said, "the religion is the opium of the people".

Personally I don't blame "God", I blame the humanity for believing in God.

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

What the f*ck?!

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 01:15)
Personally I don't blame "God", I blame the humanity for believing in God.

You should probably blame those who make people believe in God (the Pope, etc).

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

That is horrifying. Who could have the heart to brutally murder 42 kids? My condolences go out to the families of the victims, RIP.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (helloworld @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:57)
QUOTE (Sleepy187.)
My religion doesn't tell you to kill innocent people

Oh really?
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.  And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

You lied , what you quote isn't true , bringing up some lies isn't the best solution to convince people about this situation

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:40)
QUOTE (helloworld @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 09:57)
QUOTE (Sleepy187.)
My religion doesn't tell you to kill innocent people

Oh really?
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

You lied , what you quote isn't true , bringing up some lies isn't the best solution to convince people about this situation

I explained to him the metaphorical meaning of that ayah (verse), if he wishes to believe what I explained then that is good, if not, then it is also good.

Peace to you all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users