Supporters sign petition to repeal bill of rights

37 replies to this topic
A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill of rights in another shocking reminder of how many Americans will mindlessly give up their liberties in the name of supporting the President.

Mark Dice also does other videos, like seeing if Americans understand the meaning of independence day. Obviously, they don't.

How did Americans allow ourselves to get so stupid?

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Sssh, NSA will hear you... This is 'Murica, the land of FREEDOM!

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by 018361, 09 July 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Although this is truly disappointing I somehow am not even surprised by this.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

Congratulations, you've just discovered that every group has it's idiots.

GTAfiveFAN
  • GTAfiveFAN

Take a shot, amigo!

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

Please let me be the first to say that not all Americans are that stupid. Dispute making me feel embarrassed to be an American, these types of videos are funny

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

How is this supporting Obama? When did he call for removing the bill of rights?

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Irviding @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 00:59)

He hasn't 'openly' called for removing the Bill of Rights, but he has broken, ignored, overruled, and bypassed a LOT of Amendments since taking office.

Obamacare-forcing people to pay for healthcare (inhibiting life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness), it costs thousands of $ in tax money (breaking "no taxation without representation") each year to a majority of the country. It wasn't voted on by the people (as all laws must be), I could go on...

-we all know the measures he has taken to get rid of the 2nd Amendment...

-Obama has signed at least 923 Executive Orders. That means 923 laws have taken effect, which the people did not vote on and agree to (as all laws must be).

Look this stuff up. It is all there, but the vast majority of Americans are blind sheep that follow the leader, no matter where he goes.

Obama is smart. He really is. He has managed to brainwash millions, and has managed to let all this happen, without the entire country staging a mutiny against him...

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:14)
QUOTE (Irviding @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 00:59)

He hasn't 'openly' called for removing the Bill of Rights, but he has broken, ignored, overruled, and bypassed a LOT of Amendments since taking office.

Obamacare-forcing people to pay for healthcare (inhibiting life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness), it costs thousands of $ in tax money (breaking "no taxation without representation") each year to a majority of the country. It wasn't voted on by the people (as all laws must be), I could go on...

-Obama has signed at least 923 Executive Orders. That means 923 laws have taken effect, which the people did not vote on and agree to (as all laws must be).

Look this stuff up. It is all there, but the vast majority of Americans are blind sheep that follow the leader, no matter where he goes.

Obama is smart. He really is. He has managed to brainwash millions, and has managed to let all this happen, without the entire country staging a mutiny against him...

Either Obama is smart and evil, or just stupid. Obviously he is evil.

But Joe Biden is just plain stupid, he's like obama's monkey.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

This nation is going downhill quickly. The citizens of our allies want us gone, the economy's absolute sh*t, and people are turning away from the documents that built this great land. We need to do something, QUICK. Any proposals?

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Obamacare-forcing people to pay for healthcare (inhibiting life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness)

You're getting the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights mixed up. You're off to a wonderful start.

it costs thousands of $ in tax money (breaking "no taxation without representation")

Last time I checked, elections were held last November.

It wasn't voted on by the people (as all laws must be), I could go on...

WRONG!

Guns restrictions ≠ gun bans.

Wrong

As of Aug. 10, 2012, Barack Obama had signed 135 executive orders since taking office, far fewer than the 923 claimed and by no means the largest number signed by any U.S. president.

All in all I'd say you are very ignorant of the vile sh*t you spew.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:21)
This nation is going downhill quickly. The citizens of our allies want us gone, the economy's absolute sh*t, and people are turning away from the documents that built this great land. We need to do something, QUICK. Any proposals?

You can't save the GMO eating brain-dead douchebags, we (as constitution-respecting citizens) need to group up, and fight these imbeciles. God and the founding fathers will always be on our side. We just need the government to make the first move, and we will stand up to tyranny.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:25)

Obamacare-forcing people to pay for healthcare (inhibiting life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness)

You're getting the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights mixed up. You're off to a wonderful start.

it costs thousands of $ in tax money (breaking "no taxation without representation")

WRONG!

Wrong

As of Aug. 10, 2012, Barack Obama had signed 135 executive orders since taking office, far fewer than the 923 claimed and by no means the largest number signed by any U.S. president.

Either way, a lot of the sh*t Obama has done is completely unconstitutional. However, if the majority of America is stupid enough to vote that stuff into effect, America will just implode, as the ignorance of American's will lead to self destruction (a logical extreme, yes, but it has happened before).

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

Back in the 70s there were comedy interviews with people on the street asking what people thought of the the items in the Bill of Rights. They weren't told it was the 'Bill of Rights'. The people thought it was totally outrageous that anyone should need them in a free society, it just fostered crime. Then it was explained that they were already in the constitution.
So this is nothing new. icon14.gif
Ain't it true: If you ain't committing or planning a crime you don't need'em smile.gif

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:35)
QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:25)

WRONG!

Wrong

Either way, a lot of the sh*t Obama has done is completely unconstitutional. However, if the majority of America is stupid enough to vote that stuff into effect, America will just implode, as the ignorance of American's will lead to self destruction (a logical extreme, yes, but it has happened before).

What has Obama done that's any more unconstitutional than any other president? I'm not even going to argue universal healthcare, I want a list of all Obama has done to undermine the Constitution compared to other presidents.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

Can someone from the US remind me what the Bill of Rights is?

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 20:42)
Can someone from the US remind me what the Bill of Rights is?

The first 10 amendments to our constitution. They don't really mean much anymore. Governments do what they please.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:41)
What has Obama done that's any more unconstitutional than any other president? I'm not even going to argue universal healthcare, I want a list of all Obama has done to undermine the Constitution compared to other presidents.

-involvement in the Libyan Civil War (failure to abide by War Powers Act)

-Appointing many officals to government without congressional approval

-and of course universal healthcare

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:03)

-involvement in the Libyan Civil War (failure to abide by War Powers Act)

Like Iran-Contra, Vietnam, and Afghanistan

-Appointing many officals to government without congressional approval

The President can appoint inferior officials without congressional approval

How is the unconstitutional?

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by fatal1ty619, 09 July 2013 - 02:17 AM.

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:10)

It forces the populace to make a commercial purchase, and will punish those who don't.

And contrary to popular belief, AFAIK Bush actually got approval from Congress to send troops to Afghanistan and Iraq.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:14)
QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:10)

It forces the populace to make a commercial purchase, and will punish those who don't.

Obama care may be unconstitutional, but universal healthcare is not.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

As much as I would like to go Gandhi style on the situation, I highly doubt if these people in the government would actually care to listen. There will come a time, however when the straw will break the camels back and we will all realize we need to do something. Not specifically for democrats or republicans, but instead we will unite as one and take out the source of all this turmoil assuming the ever growing economic powerhouse of China doesn't decide to take us out to pay our dues. ( conspiracy ) biggrin.gif

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Repeal the Bill of Rights??? The fuhhhhh? WHy would you even joke about something like that?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:16)
Obama care may be unconstitutional, but universal healthcare is not.

Right. Universal healthcare should be totally sponsored and paid for through the Taxes. All insurance should be. If the 'state' forces people to buy it it should be supplied by the 'state'.
Auto insurance as an example. Uninsured motorists cause accidents and aren't required to pay off, so companies like State Farm & All State don't want to pay, and then drop coverage or raise rates on the people who do buy it.

FREE MARKET Capitalism keeps the economy going icon14.gif

It's like the olde saying: "Health is a privilege not a right".

Big Remi
  • Big Remi

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:34 AM

But hasn't the Obama Administration essentially made the Bill Of Rights and the entire Constitution more worthless than used toilet paper? suicidal.gif Signing a petition will do absolutely nothing in that regard.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

Right, let's support the president who spies on Americans in secret. Let's support the man who doesn't want to incorporate universal healthcare.

I want to smack that guy with the petition.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:46)
Right, let's support the president who spies on Americans in secret.

Oh yeah, Nipperkins!

One of those executive orders allows for domestic spying on "terrorists," and essentially giving government power to make them disappear without due process. Tell me how that is constitutional.

Government having all-access passes to all Facebook accounts and phone calls/texts, and essentially all forms of data exchange, and are allowed to find data from anyone, for any reason, without warrant. Tell me how that is constitutional.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:59)
QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:46)
Right, let's support the president who spies on Americans in secret.

Oh yeah, Nipperkins!

One of those executive orders allows for domestic spying on "terrorists," and essentially giving government power to make them disappear without due process. Tell me how that is constitutional.

Government having all-access passes to all Facebook accounts and phone calls/texts, and essentially all forms of data exchange, and are allowed to find data from anyone, for any reason, without warrant. Tell me how that is constitutional.

You still didn;y explain how universal healthcare is unconstitutional.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

I retract my statement that universal healthcare is unconstitutional. However, Obamacare, and the way it implements universal healthcare, is, by forcing a commercial purchase on the taxpaying population, or receive punishment if you refuse.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 22:49)
Congratulations, you've just discovered that every group has it's idiots.

Quite.

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 03:59)
One of those executive orders allows for domestic spying on "terrorists"

I don't see why people are surprised that the intelligence agencies spy on people. It's kind of their role?

and essentially giving government power to make them disappear without due process.

How? What? Even if this were true, which it isn't, surely the fact that the government had successfully enshrined it into law without a constitutional objection would provide evidence of due process existing?

Government having all-access passes to all Facebook accounts

Because Facebook own all the data you post on their servers, making it theirs to do what they please with? It's your own stupid fault for trusting them with your data. I'd be far more pissed off about the fact they sell it for a profit than the fact they share some of it with the intelligence agencies.

and phone calls/texts

Metadata and communication records, yes. Which isn't "all" by any stretch of the imagination. It isn't even personal information.

and essentially all forms of data exchange,

Put simply, no.

and are allowed to find data from anyone, for any reason, without warrant

Care to quantify this, because it doesn't really have any bearing in reality.

Why are we all pandering to A Loaded Rifle again, may I ask? He's a self-confessed right-wing extremist, militant sympathiser, 13-year-old with a very poor understanding of the subject matter.

.dre.
  • .dre.

reminder 6/12

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

A group of people bitching about government yet again. Either move out the country or shut up already. It's the same sh*t every month and you do nothing but bitch on the internet. At least these fools are out there getting a petition together as yet again you do nothing at all but post funny pictures and complain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users