Photo

GTA IV PATCH FOR MAC!

5 replies to this topic
matheale
  • matheale

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

HOW INSTALL PATCH ON THIS GTA? i want run scripts but the patch of the game (1.0.0.0) don't run, need update to a higher version! I search a lot for awnsrer this question and nothing yet, if someone can help PLZ help-me!!!!!!

I downloaded my gta from here: https://thepiratebay...uto_4_(GTA_IV)_[English][MACOSX]_-_Rjaa

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

First you have to BUY a LEGAL version of the game in order to use the patches. Second, there is NO MAC version of IV NOR EFLC-III, VC, and SA were the ONLY GTA's to be released on the Mac..So, the ONLY way to use IV/EFLC on a Mac is through Windows using a program like Bootcamp or similar.

However, until you BUY the game LEGALLY-there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NOT to, as it is less than $15 now a days for both the DVD AND Digital Downloads versions-we cannot help further as per forum rules against Warez.

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (matheale @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 17:37)
HOW INSTALL PATCH ON THIS GTA? i want run scripts but the patch of the game (1.0.0.0) don't run, need update to a higher version! I search a lot for awnsrer this question and nothing yet, if someone can help PLZ help-me!!!!!!

I downloaded my gta from here: https://thepiratebay...uto_4_(GTA_IV)_[English][MACOSX]_-_Rjaa

Hey Dumbass!!!!, we DO NOT support pirated version of the game.... too bad your ass is to cheap and lazy to pay 19 dollars and own a legal version. i hope it ruins your computer.

Brainsick
  • Brainsick

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

bahahahahah...

2spooky4u
  • 2spooky4u

Mayor of LS

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (SlaveZer0 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 02:37)
QUOTE (matheale @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 17:37)

Hey Dumbass!!!!, we DO NOT support pirated version of the game.... too bad your ass is to cheap and lazy to pay 19 dollars and own a legal version. i hope it ruins your computer.

He can't get it on mac so I see where he comes from. The frustration of not being able to get the game does really suck. Listen I downloaded the torrented version but I removed it instantly (didn't even work right lol) and then I bought the XBOX version. So go outside do yourself a favor and buy the full xbox version so you don't get banned from this website.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by radioman, 10 July 2013 - 07:45 PM.

He can't get it on mac so I see where he comes from. The frustration of not being able to get the game does really suck.

That is false, you CAN run Windows games on Macs-you just have to be running Windows through a program such as Bootcamp or similar. There is NO reason to NOT buy the game legally, seeing as it is less than $15 now a days($14.96 to be exact)..IF you have a Mac and want to play Windows games, just BUY a copy of Windows(either Windows 7 OR Windows 8) and then install and run it through a program like Bootcamp..Simple as that, NO EXCUSES to use an illegal game...If you can afford a $1500+ Mac, there is NO reason you can't afford less than $100($99 to be exact) for a Copy of Windows to be able to play and run Windows games...

IF you want to play games designed for Windows, you should have got a Windows PC-they are A LOT cheaper, as Windows PC's are only $298 to $700 for decent ones(goes for both Laptops AND Desktops)...Even a $1,000 Windows PC is still a good $500+ Cheaper than a Mac and it can run way more programs than Macs can. With Windows 7 and 8, and a good AV/Firewall program, the chances of getting a Virus are extremely slim, unless you choose to do file sharing and illegal downloads...Heck, with Windows 7 & 8, you DO NOT need a AV/Firewall program, as Windows comes with those built in(they even have an extra protector-the UAC(User Account Control)..So, Why pay so much for a Mac when Windows PC's are way cheaper and A LOT easier to use? Curious on why people choose Macs over Windows PC's, when now a days Windows PC's are more versatile than Macs. Macs were great back in the days of Windows 3.1 to 2000, but after XP, Windows PC's got way better and more versatile.. confused.gif

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 8 minutes.