» «
Photo

No More Abandon Area CLEO

47 replies to this topic
gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

I am a person in this world

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 26 January 2014 - 08:03 AM.

This mod makes some abandoned place worth visiting.Those place will no longer be 'abandoned'.

The 2 BIG ships near Jizzy's Pleasure Dome and Pier 69 have been guarded by The Da Nang Boys as seen in missions.They will have heavy weapons(namely AK47,SMG,SHOTGUN)or very light weapons (grenade,motolov,flame thrower).

If any Da Nang Boy in the ship near Pier 69 notice you they will attack immediately(as the ship is too easy to enter) so don't wander around their ship unless you  want to fight
The boys in the other ship will only attack you when provoked because there is no such way to reach the ship by swimming or boating.You can access it either by jetpack or aircraft but there's 4 rocketmans for that.Watch out !!!

The area in the Gray Import mission is now owned by the Russians.Their weapon is the country rifle and the sniper.They have high accuaracy and will only attack you when provoked.The Russian boss will drop a maximum of 8000$ when killed.

The area in the Yay Ka Bomb Bomb mission is now owned by the Rifas.Their weapon is the country rifle and the sniper.Their weapon are chainsaws,desert eagle and  SMG

People will visit the Atrium so you don't feel lonely in there.

Jizzy's Stript Club is open for business.The Mafias will always be the customer.If you think you can cause mayhem in this club then you're wrong.Stand near the hooker to dance in the club just like any other clubs.

The soldier will guard the K.A.C.C Military Fuel area as seen in the
Up Up and Away! mission.If you step in that area your wanted level will
be removed to keep the game from overloading.However if you step out
your wanted level will be added again.The 'SKy crane' heli is not there
because when I try to spawn it,the game crashed.Have fun!!!

You can ambush the Vago at their own house.But they are just as powerful as the 'Gang war' version.Also the area will be damaged as it does in Burning Desire REGARDLESS if you passed it or not.You can enter the 'undamaged' house when doing missions and see why.

The Santa Maria Beach will always have the Life's a Beach activity but the people will be randomized to keep you interested

The beach near Angel Pine will have The Tramp 'gangs' resides.They carries the weakest machine gun but the problem is the number games (Actually they were planned to have Shotgun equipped :)).Their location is next to the road that leads down to the beach(the normal way to get in,out of the beach as I know)
Their leader is a gang member who gets kicked out of the group

The junk yard is now resided by an unused gang(has some bugs)

The area in the Robbing Uncle Sam is now blocked by a gate.Attempt to climb it will attract the attention of the weekend soldiers

V4 UPDATE:

ALL IN ONE SCRIPT
Removed Liberty City (the script is too buggy)
You don't need original main.scm anymore
Combined all the script into one
Enhanced the dancing code.
You can enter a bunch of interiors:
Sweet's House !
Ryder's House ! (the side door)
Woozie's House !
OG Log's house "
Denise's house
Donut Shop #
The 8 tracks stadium.(at the counter on the left)
! = You can recruit them as your homies and have fun.They will be armed with AK47 and you will be given unlimited SMG ammo

Extra control:

Action: Cancel

(when in car)

Horn: Switch driver,enter drive by mode
Answer negatively: Stop the car (after switch) otherwise you have to wait for them to stop
Answer positively: Make your friend ignores traffic rule

Note:
-After you unlocked the second city (SF),Ryder will be replaced by normal Grove Streets Member (as he betrays you) so you recruit the cutscene homie instead
-Recruit is mission
-You will only be able to do a limited damage to them before they are taken to the hospital

" = You can use the place as the soundtrack player.Use answer negative to change

# = You can eat Donut here.Aim the gun at the shopkeeper to gain some cash(2 stars wanted level)

Installation:
I'm assuming you already installed CLEO.
Put the CLEO folder into your game directory
Add the two '8341' files in 'img' folder into any IMG archive(I prefer the cutscene.img for faster rebuilding)

CREDIT:
IncaWarrior for his Airbreak mod which makes the mod's possible
altman for his RRR plane script
YyHhGgTt for his plane script AND donut script
All the people who have supported me and downloaded the mod
M0rt@nius for the Great Liberty City Solid mod
Ss4gogeta0 for the gang model

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 05:40)
This mod makes some abandoned place worth visiting.The places which you used to avoid will interest you again
Version 1.0
The area in the Gray Import Mission is now owned by the Russians
The area in the Yay ka bomb bomb mission is now owned by Rifas
People will visit the Atrium so you don't feel lonely in there.
Jizzy's club is open for business instead of being closed at all times
Vago's gang house is now a place for you to test your fighting skill
The K.A.C.C area will be dangerous as it does in the mission Up Up and Away!
Feel free to comment about which abandoned place you like to be included in next version
(WH) means the mod is Weapon Prohibited.You can't carry weapon in those place and you shouldn't attack anyone in there.Just like the Metal Detector in GTA Vice City
(OS) means the mod needs the ORIGINAL main.scm to work properly(but it doesn't mean your mod ones don't work).If you can do anything as I describe in the Overview file then you can run the mod

I deleled all my 'feature by part' and combine them as Version 1.0 .That should save your time.
And sorry for my bad English
Version 2.0 beta: (only 1 place, 1 BIG PLACE)
People will roam the street of Liberty City and several Proof car of Claude will also be found.A secret awaited should you find one of them
You can go to the Bistro to start a little war by going to the door.
When you fall press 'Home' key to be put back to the surface.You need this mod to run with the BETA 2.0
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1775
Credit:
IncaWarrior for his Airbreak mod which makes the mod's possible
altman for his RRR plane script(Not in this Version yet)
YyHhGgTt for his plane script(same as above)
All the people who have supported me and downloaded the mod
M0rt@nius for the Great Liberty City Solid mod
Maybe more ...
Any ideas for next version will be always welcome

I was thinking you could probably modify the Vagos Gang Houe to have Vagos gang members just hanging out drinking and whatnot (and have a custom MP3 play through Cleo, I can send you the mp3) to make it more lifelike...

also, the ghost town could have people traveling around it (you know, like a tourist attraction) and the dam having peds walking around (tourist attraction)... oh and the factories in the country actually having peds around them (including the junkyard...)

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Seems like a great mod, I'll give it a go. smile.gif

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

I guess that army base from "Robbing Uncle Sam" needs to be filled too.

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 09 July 2013 - 05:50 AM.

Alt: I have done the area that you mentioned.
Ss4gogeta0: Ok.I'm going to work on it.But the Vago Gang House is finished and I have a lot of empty places to work on.Thanks you for the ideas
Death2Drugs:I won't let ya down.Thank.Just wait for the admins to approve it

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by don_pedro, 09 July 2013 - 06:07 PM.

I think it`s weird that big project housing (like the apartments in Ganton or those in Idlweood, where the crack den was) in SA is deserted. Probably it`s because Rockstar did not make ped nodes there, but it would be great (and very realistic) if peds, especially gang members hung out in such places.

Great mod! But I noticed a little bug - some Vagos in their gang house are immortal, I shoot at them, the arrow above their head turns black (meaning they should be dead) but they still live

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

Construction Sites are abandoned too.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Alt @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:25)
Construction Sites are abandoned too.

dont forget the garbage dump near el corona/the pier/and a number of other places... i will go through and label places down that could use a bit of sprucing up

Chesser
  • Chesser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

This is a very good ideá!

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 11 July 2013 - 07:53 AM.

don_pedro I have encountered that a week ago.It's seem like that happen at random and I haven't found a way to fix it yet
Alt,Ss4gogeta0,don_pedro,ChesserAw man.My internet had a problem yesterday so I cannot co-op with you commenters(My update doesn't match anything you requested).But I am going to work in your request areas now.(Where is the 'Garbage dump near El Corona/pier/...'?? )
Anyway here is my update:
Fly and Drop:Find the Andromada parked in Verdant Meadow.Enter it and press Q or E to cycle through destination.(SF Airport,LS Airport,LV Airport,VM Airport,Your custom location(by placing a marker on the map)Once you're done press W to go.When the plane takes off you will be put in its cargo hold.Some secs later you will jump and are ready to land(using parachute).Just like in the mission Home Coming.The plane will not spawn right before your eyes when you're near its spawn point
Liberty City Solid:I have asked the author permission to include his file into my archive

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 04:21)
don_pedro I have encountered that a week ago.It's seem like that happen at random and I haven't found a way to fix it yet
Alt,Ss4gogeta0,don_pedro,ChesserAw man.My internet had a problem yesterday so I cannot co-op with you commenters(My update doesn't match anything you requested).But I am going to work in your request areas now.(Where is the 'Garbage dump near El Corona/pier/...'?? )
Anyway here is my update:
Fly and Drop:Find the Andromada parked in Verdant Meadow.Enter it and press Q or E to cycle through destination.(SF Airport,LS Airport,LV Airport,VM Airport,Your custom location(by placing a marker on the map)Once you're done press W to go.When the plane takes off you will be put in its cargo hold.Some secs later you will jump and are ready to land(using parachute).Just like in the mission Home Coming.The plane will not spawn right before your eyes when you're near its spawn point
Liberty City Solid:I have asked the author permission to include his file into my archive

Any chance you can make this optional? I'm really not a fan of that idea, it feels immersion breaking and really unrealistic. But its your mod, so you choose what you want to do.

Good work so far! colgate.gif

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 11 July 2013 - 01:32 PM.

QUOTE (TheJAMESGM @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 12:05)
Any chance you can make this optional? I'm really not a fan of that idea, it feels immersion breaking and really unrealistic. But its your mod, so you choose what you want to do
Good work so far!  colgate.gif

Just chill man.I'm the person who gets bored easily so I don't want to always stick with the old fashion way(adding people and they will attack you when provoke),I want a chance sometimes.
I'm just a beginner so my mods may have some bad things smile.gif
Anyway Jefferson Motel will now have peds and some peds will behave in a special way

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 11 July 2013 - 01:40 PM.

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:30)
QUOTE (TheJAMESGM @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 12:05)
Any chance you can make this optional? I'm really not a fan of that idea, it feels immersion breaking and really unrealistic. But its your mod, so you choose what you want to do
Good work so far!  colgate.gif

Just chill man.I'm the person who gets bored easily so I don't want to always stick with the old fashion way(adding people and they will attack you when provoke),I want a chance sometimes.
I'm just a beginner so my mods may have some bad things smile.gif
Anyway Jefferson Motel will now have peds and some peds will behave in a special way

Wait, what? I wasn't getting angry, lol. Just a slight suggestion. Its not a bad idea, its just something I wouldn't like. :3

Oh and also, could you add a lot more people sunbathing on the Santa Maria Beach during midday? It seems rare when you find people sunbathing, and its normally only one or two people.

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 11 July 2013 - 01:47 PM.

THEJAMESGM I was intended to make the area at Santa maria beach looks like Life's a beach anyways.Thanks for the suggestion

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 04:21)

the garbage dump is accross the tracks near the train station in el corona (i has the tire piles)

and by pier i mean both the santa monica pier (its desolate) and pier 69 (in real life it would be very populated and have acts...)

also liberty city could use peds...

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 12 July 2013 - 05:24 AM.

the garbage dump is accross the tracks near the train station in el corona (i has the tire piles)

and by pier i mean both the santa monica pier (its desolate) and pier 69 (in real life it would be very populated and have acts...)

also liberty city could use peds...

About Liberty,I have added peds outside and inside the bulding.You mean path,right?
I have requested a friend to help me to make Liberty City complete(which you can't fall off)I will make both vehicle and ped paths when it's completed smile.gif [MAYBE,not sure though]
You want to add people in the garbage dump?I think adding the homeless people would be best

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 12 July 2013 - 01:57 AM.

Since the admins took a long time to approve the mod I will stop uploading it at gtagarage.com for a while till the full version's done or the mod's get approved sleepy.gif(It's just meant that all update I will say from now on will not appear in the website).
The most up-to-date version
http://www.moddb.com...-area/downloads
Hope you understand my opinion.(The mod will STILL go on )
Thanks you(links are fixed)

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

THE MOD IS STILL ALIVE AND SO AM I
I'm bored as hell so I will update the mod regularly again.But I will released it only if the current full version is done(which is V3).Just to let you know

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:26)
I'm bored as hell so I will update the mod regularly again.But I will released it only if the current full version is done(which is V3).Just to let you know

lol being bored is always good for modding... thats the time when i usually do my best work.

you know, you could try to enable the homebrains ped action near bars and such. and maybe adding some interior music (i have lots of copyright free music that would fit a number of places well)

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:52 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 14 July 2013 - 10:07 AM.

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:41)

lol being bored is always good for modding... thats the time when i usually do my best work.

you know, you could try to enable the homebrains ped action near bars and such. and maybe adding some interior music (i have lots of copyright free music that would fit a number of places well)

(reply)Hey yo could you give me some example about which music should be placed in which place?And if it's possible send me a link for your mp3 too.

(my personal thought)Oh man,the mod isn't even online yet sarcasm.gif .I have noticed a glitch in Liberty City but never feel like update it.Guess what,the glitch is minor and won't ruin the game[it just that when you stand near the door you'll get out of the Bistro (or get in) but the glitch occurs because the entrance door and the door below(the ones that lead to the back of the Bistro) is placed in the same position(height different only) so you can't go out there without getting wraped out of the Bistro].

I don't update them at moddb either because I don't want people to waste their times registering to moddb just to download my mod(or moddb has better feature).And I think if I update my mod now,the approving time will INCREASE. sad.gif
So I will fix that in V3

Version 3:What has been done:

Liberty City fixed

The Santa Maria Beach will always have the Life's a Beach activity but the people will be randomized to keep you interested

(version 2) You guys may think that the fly and drop feature is unrealistic,it can happen in real life.Try to think of it.The plane's already have a driver so it can fly without CJ.Then the trip is skipped to the point where the plane nearly reaches the place so it goes slower and the ramp is being lowered and CJ will prepare to jump.And he jumped,simple.Anyway if you don't like it don't put Flyndrop.cs into your CLEO folder.Thanks

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 08:52)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:41)

(reply)Hey yo could you give me some example about which music should be placed in which place?And if it's possible send me a link for your mp3 too.

(my personal thought)Oh man,the mod isn't even online yet sarcasm.gif .I have noticed a glitch in Liberty City but never feel like update it.Guess what,the glitch is minor and won't ruin the game[it just that when you stand near the door you'll get out of the Bistro (or get in) but the glitch occurs because the entrance door and the door below(the ones that lead to the back of the Bistro) is placed in the same position(height different only) so you can't go out there without getting wraped out of the Bistro].

I don't update them at moddb either because I don't want people to waste their times registering to moddb just to download my mod(or moddb has better feature).And I think if I update my mod now,the approving time will INCREASE. sad.gif
So I will fix that in V3

Version 3:What has been done:

Liberty City fixed

(version 2) You guys may think that the fly and drop feature is unrealistic,it can happen in real life.Try to think of it.The plane's already have a driver so it can fly without CJ.Then the trip is skipped to the point where the plane nearly reaches the place so it goes slower and the ramp is being lowered and CJ will prepare to jump.And he jumped,simple.Anyway if you don't like it don't put Flyndrop.cs into your CLEO folder.Thanks

Looking forward to this update. Nice to see that you made it optional too.. biggrin.gif

Anyway, another suggestion for the beaches. How about have random beach parties? You know, have some people sitting down near fires and some people doing the chat animations to make it feel like something is going on, add some music and have people dancing. Pretty similar to the the mission you have to do for OGL.

Screenshot - http://www.superchea...-beachparty.jpg

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (TheJAMESGM @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 11:37)

Looking forward to this update. Nice to see that you made it optional too.. biggrin.gif

Anyway, another suggestion for the beaches. How about have random beach parties? You know, have some people sitting down near fires and some people doing the chat animations to make it feel like something is going on, add some music and have people dancing. Pretty similar to the the mission you have to do for OGL.

The music in Life's a Beach is actually assigned to the Santa Maria Beach Zone so i will use this.
Thanks for the pic man,now I knew that all things I placed are incorrect .And about 'random beach party',I don't get what you are trying to say man confused.gif .But thanks,there are already 2 'random' things in the party so i won't add more.It would be a huge things for this little place

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 15:03)
QUOTE (TheJAMESGM @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 11:37)

The music in Life's a Beach is actually assigned to the Santa Maria Beach Zone so i will use this.
Thanks for the pic man,now I knew that all things I placed are incorrect .And about 'random beach party',I don't get what you are trying to say man confused.gif .But thanks,there are already 2 'random' things in the party so i won't add more.It would be a huge things for this little place

what about a hippie party on the beach of san fierro? where people are smoking with some hippie music and whatnot...

oh and this would be awesome for total conversions like united...

anyway i will get the stuff together and send u the music along with some more ideas i have... lemme just get on my computer instead of this ipad

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 20:49)
what about a hippie party on the beach of san fierro? where people are smoking with some hippie music and whatnot...

oh and this would be awesome for total conversions like united...

anyway i will get the stuff together and send u the music along with some more ideas i have... lemme just get on my computer instead of this ipad

I think V3 is Beach Theme biggrin.gif

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 15 July 2013 - 05:39 PM.

hmmm...

the park near zero's shop could have a bunch of sfr gang members chillin out there with one in a stallion playing this song...

San Francisco Norteno Music
49ers & Red Rags

and a few SFR gang members (To Represent Salinas Acosta Plaza Nortenos) in Angel Pine (Salinas) drinking and sittin in low riders and whatnot with this playin
Salinas Norte
Where you 4rm eNe

same with Blueberry (Fre$No) and SFR gang members (For the Norteno Presence in Fresno, you got E$R, WFN, VCP, CVG, and a bunch of others)
Fre$Norte Music
Call me a chapete
No bullfrogs allowed

and el queberas or whatever its called could have SFR members (To represent Norte Gangs in Stockton) with these songs playin
Watch Out
Fuk a $murf

while over at the vagos gang house, this could play

East LA Maravilla music
Puro Maravilla
Maravilla Maravilla
Maravilla Freestyle

and out in El Corona you could have VLA gang members just hangin over at the apartment complex with this music playing

$Kr4p Mu$1c

meanwhile Ballas could be over at glen park with a boombox on the bridge blastin some Crip Music

Crip Nigga
Avalon Gangsta
Watts Franklin Crip
Real Crip

while in blueberry you could have ballas there (to represent Diamond Crips in fresno) with C-14 playing (Norteno/Crip Unity)

and Grove could have this music playing where ever they are posted
Damu Ride
West Side Piru
Black & Rojo
Mafia Lane

and for the beach party, im thinking of using some techno or whatever... ima upload some music for it...

anyway for the total conversion GTA SA:LC the Diablos could be in hepburn heights with a lowrider show (doing hydros) playing these songs
Im A King
Put em Up
Throw some Kings
Puro Latin Kings

ima add a few more ideas but thats for the music... devil.gif

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 17:31)
hmmm...

the park near zero's shop could have a bunch of sfr gang members chillin out there with one in a stallion playing this song...

(A bunch of URL)

ima add a few more ideas but thats for the music... devil.gif

mercie_blink.gif thanks man lol.gif I prefer not having the original gang(the ones you knew)but instead I'll add them as Gang 10(unused).This is what I was doing from V1 to V2.(I think adding them as gang will increase support) so you shouldn't be so suprised why the Least Favorite Gang or the Gang Member wasted stat getting counted up when you enjoy shooting the area's guard devil.gif .Anyway I noticed the people in Marco Bistro is not Mafia and that may be fixed(by the way see the myth yet?)
And about GTA:LC,United Converstion.I can't do that man bored.gif .I have recommended people to use ORIGINAL main.scm if possible and now I'm making this for the modded one?And my GTA SA games and computer can't handle any kind of TC you know cause it will increase the system requirement(I have a low end PC).Making this for GTA III and GTA VC is fine though.

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by gtaloconbest98, 16 July 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif I have done the Life's a Beach Mission(Bug free)
The beach near Angel Pine will have The Tramp 'gangs' resides.They carries the weakest machine gun but the problem is the number games sly.gif(Actually they were planned to have Shotgun equipped but CJ was instantly dead when taking all the shots at the same times at maximum health).Their location is next to the road that leads down to the beach(the normal way to get in,out of the beach as I know)
Their leader is a corrupted Varrio Los Aztecas gang member who gets kicked out of the group devil.gif
I'll 'unempty' more beaches but for now there are 2.
I told you Version 3.0 is a beach version
UNAPPROVED SCREENSLOT OF V1 AND V2
For some reason the screenslot from V3 get approved but those from V1 and V2 didn't
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 07:38)
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif I have done the Life's a Beach Mission(Bug free)
The beach near Angel Pine will have The Tramp 'gangs' resides.They carries the weakest machine gun but the problem is the number games  sly.gif(Actually they were planned to have Shotgun equipped but CJ was instantly dead when taking all the shots at the same times at maximum health).Their location is next to the road that leads down to the beach(the normal way to get in,out of the beach as I know)
Their leader is a corrupted Varrio Los Aztecas gang member who gets kicked out of the group  devil.gif

monocle.gif nah, aint liking the idea of it being VLA since VLA are supposed to represent the southern mexicans while SFR are supposed to represent the northern mexicans... Angel pine is supposed to be based on the city of salinas which is a northern stronghold and has been since the beginning of the Norte vs Sur war... I myself am a Northern Chicano ($outh $acra K1ll4 K4l1 916) and I prefer things to be atleast somewhat realistic...

to give you an Idea of how things are up north...

gtaloconbest98
  • gtaloconbest98

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:19)
monocle.gif nah, aint liking the idea of it being VLA since VLA are supposed to represent the southern mexicans while SFR are supposed to represent the northern mexicans... Angel pine is supposed to be based on the city of salinas which is a northern stronghold and has been since the beginning of the Norte vs Sur war... I myself am a Northern Chicano ($outh $acra K1ll4 K4l1 916) and I prefer things to be atleast somewhat realistic...

OK.The Leader will be change to SFR.please note that they're not the SFR gang,they're the tramp gang.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:32)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:19)

OK.The Leader will be change to SFR.please note that they're not the SFR gang,they're the tramp gang.

I know, its just that im not really a fan of the vla peds...
hmm, not sure if you could maybe use this instead but I did do a fairly decent Salinas Ped a while back for an RP server... would actually fit with the location...

Download
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users