Photo

Suggestion for the V section.

5 replies to this topic
gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Posting a topic in the News sub-section should require moderation before going into the section, or a user shouldn't be able to simply post a topic in the news section but must have it moved from the GTA V section INTO the news section.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Good idea mate icon14.gif prevent people from posting fake info and hyping up people then them being disappointed when it turns out to be fake.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:36 AM Edited by AceKingston, 10 July 2013 - 11:43 AM.

I approve of this. After the gameplay video was released, everyone (members) were rushing to be the first to make a topic about it, about 6-7 topics, I believe. Man, can't believe they think that making a topic in the News section is something great.

Also, if a member has any info that hasn't reached the ears of a moderator, they can just PM a mod with the piece of info and the mod can post a new topic in the news section crediting the member who gave it in the first place.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

It should be like the 'Announcements' sub-forum, you cannot post to it but only mods/admins can icon14.gif

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

To be honest it doesn't occur all that often where an inappropriate thread gets posted in the GTA V news section and when it does it's no hassle to move it, bin it or whatever. Of course during our busy periods things get crazy, but during quiet periods it's fine.

Only speaking for myself, but I don't really want to approve of threads before they go there. Most people know what's legit news and what isn't. It's only a small number that wrongfully get posted in there.

Not worth the trouble IMO.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 10:39)
To be honest it doesn't occur all that often where an inappropriate thread gets posted in the GTA V news section and when it does it's no hassle to move it, bin it or whatever. Of course during our busy periods things get crazy, but during quiet periods it's fine.

Only speaking for myself, but I don't really want to approve of threads before they go there. Most people know what's legit news and what isn't. It's only a small number that wrongfully get posted in there.

Not worth the trouble IMO.

Fair enough, thank Miamivicecity icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users