Photo

Song not listed ...

3 replies to this topic
ivarr
  • ivarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

... the game as ambient music? The song I'm talking about is "Mistah Fab - Ghost Ride It". Today I was playing GTA4 on the PC and was walking around the streets, suddenly I heard the song in question blasting from someones car and went "Oh, I know and like this song! I wonder which radio station has it and why I've never heard it before?" After some checking I've come to the conclusion the song is and is not in the game. Wikis etc do not have this song in the game. Google sez nothing about this at all. Anybody else know anything about this? Or perhaps you've heard other ghost songs?

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

Really? That's awesome. The only thing better would be if the NPC was ghost riding while bumping that song. biggrin.gif

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

Are you sure you don't have the custom radio station enabled?

ivarr
  • ivarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Haha, yep! I have it in my music folder! biggrin.gif Didn't remember having this feature, or it being turned on, or having that beat at all. Kind of surprised (though shouldn't be) that peds listen to that station too.
I gamed and wrote this at 3am, so perhaps that's why this thread became to be. Aight, case closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users