65 replies to this topic
OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

she wasn't available when I came to her place. I had to wait till midnight.

Oh, crap. I was going to clarify this and forgot. The "always home" setting only controls the hours of availability (noon til midnight or whatever). If you have dated the girlfriend on that day you must still wait until the next day before she will be available again (unless you use the date cancelling trick). This probably isn't an issue, but the "next day" is tracked by the day of the week. If you date a girlfriend on Monday, leave the area completely, and return again on another Monday, you may still need to wait for the next day.

Off-topic: The CG saves for PS2 would probably work on the PSN version if there was a way to import them properly. It doesn't appear that this is possible. Backwards compatible PS3s could probably import the saves with the memory card adapter.

She-Drives dates can be triggered with a motorcycle, but CJ will be prompted to find a suitable car. If you look for a suitable car in Santa Maria you might run into the pathing problems at the Marina channel.

I have never seen Michelle do this with those dates, which is why I thought to mention it..?

We are in test mode. Please mention everything unusual. Do random checks just because you are curious about something. Take a look at CG features that aren't part of the updates. It was 0909090's curiosity that discovered my problem with the barriers. The establishing screenshot, what was expected to be normal, is where I found the problem, so you never know what will be important.

Okay, I need to reinstall, update the cleo scripts, and patch a save for testing Millie's improved progress. Hopefully this will be ready in a few hours.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by OrionSR, 08 July 2013 - 09:53 PM.

CG 100 Don Peyote
http://gtasnp.com/38086

This save is from the current round. Millie's stats have been increased to 40%. Please check if she will cough up the keycard:
1) After one successful date
2) After a failed date
3) After a missed date or phone call

The phone call might be tricky with the oyster bonuses applied. I selected a round 100 save for this test so you could look for hidden items while waiting for a call. The other girlfriends have been disabled for this test.

Note: The Key to Her Heart mission is available at Four Dragons and needs to be completed before she can be dated. I want to make sure that my changes aren't altered when Millie is enabled.

I'm having a very difficult time keeping my inbox empty enough to accept new PMs. Please post anything that doesn't need to be handled privately in the appropriate topic. There are plenty of good reasons for a PM; I'm not asking players to avoid them completely, just consider the best option. It is much easier for me to track comments in a topic. Things get lost in the inbox.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

I've done gimp suit date and got call immediatelty after hot coffee cutscene. Very weird, it was really at the exact second when the cutscene ended. I'll test the other options as well.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:09 PM Edited by shoumic, 08 July 2013 - 10:39 PM.

I've managed to test the first 2 tests.

She does call after a successful date. (It was a driving one) Passed. Said yes to coffee. Here is the save. I have collected the Keycard. Saved it at Prickle pine.

She does call after a failed date. (It was a driving one) Failed as I drove the NRG too fast. Here is the save. I have collected the Keycard. Saved it at Prickle Pine.

I am in the process of doing the third test.

Here is the third test results.

I got the phone call and skipped it:

After skipping the phone call the stats come up of your progress with Millie (It's green). And soon after that she calls again. Didn't make a save because I closed the game to post here but she calls CJ to tell him about the card in all 3 cases. Not surprising since you've increased the % to 40%. icon14.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by OrionSR, 09 July 2013 - 02:55 AM.

The first post has been updated for CG 101 Beta 2.

Thanks for checking in on Millie for me gentlemen. It sounds like everything is working as expected. I think I've done everything I can to reduce the motivation for killing her short of giving the keycard at the start.

FYI: gimp suit dates were enabled for all girlfriends so it's possible to date a girl for progress or to keep her from dumping CJ without the risk of disabling the two-timing dates.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Little question Orion. After we kill Denise or Millie, will we reacquire after Burning Desire and Key to her heart? It might a bit stupid question, but I just want to be sure if it won't cause any problems. If there's a need to test it, I'm willing to play the beta save up to Burning Desire and see whether we get Denise back or not.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 12:53)
Ch33ta's car was supposed to be blue most of the time, but I usually get the green so I'm considering a change. Are other players getting the same results?

QUOTE (OrionSR First Post)
CH33TA Elegy Calton Heights Real Black 0 0

Hi there. Sorry for the late reply.
Firstly, played the save and love the car - good location too. Calton Heights is one of my favourite locations in San Andreas, so that's a bonus.

Secondly, i've visited it numerous times and have always had a perfect black. Never any other hue and it looks like the code you wrote for it was 0 0 Real Black which would suggest that it wasn't a "special colour" and couldn't become a different shade on different spawns.

How did you get it to show up as a different colour? (i like the black the most as it more accurately represents my real life car)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by OrionSR, 09 July 2013 - 11:31 AM.

I'm willing to play the beta save up to Burning Desire

The "debug" saves are not intended to be played. I don't think you can make it to Burning Desire anyway. When I opened all the islands it killed the phone call scripts so we won't get the calls from Tenpenny (or Hernandez, Sweet and Cesar).

Most of the things we need to test have already been enabled. I made a lot of tweaks to the girlfriends so for the debug save they are all enabled early. I don't have any active plans to change when the girlfriends are enabled on the final save. I have a lame-ass scheme to disable the girlfriend restart bonuses by enabling Katie and Barbara early and then overwriting the bonus after it's applied, but this seems like an extreme measure for a feature we may not need -- and it's still not fool proof.

If Millie is enabled early and then killed she will probably be broken after Key to Her Heart. Her stats don't get altered when she is enabled, which is why the early 40% trick is working, and the point of the previous test. I'm not sure, but Denise probably works the same way. It's different for the met girlfriends. The meeting script sets their progress to 15%, so they get repaired.

The cars are all enabled early on the debug saves as well. Many of the vehicles will be enabled by missions. If your car is shown on the map with a blue icon then it won't be available at the start. I didn't change any of the display properties for the vehicles. If the car was enabled by gold in boat school before it will be again, so aFinn's Vehicle Plan post should still be valid.

Actually, that's not quite true. A lot of vehicles (normally the locked planes in SF) are hidden by flight school. We used these vehicles as upgrades -- the BF-400 at Verona Beach becomes and NRG-500. However, I decided this was dumb for a lot of vehicles and found alternate parking spots nearby and changed the variables so that Denise's car gets hidden instead, but her car is constantly hidden and displayed anyway so it shouldn't matter.
Moved the Sandking at LS 24-7 Armory so the FBI Rancher can always spawn
Moved the LS 24-7 Maverick so the Sparrow can always spawn
Moved Verona Beach NRG so BF-400 can always spawn
Moved Verdant Bluffs Slamvan so Tow Truck can always spawn
Moved Sweet's Sparrow so it can always spawn

When we get all of the line items checked off for the beta 2 save the next set of saves will include non-debug versions, something that could be played. We need to check that the cars that aren't supposed to be displayed early are hidden. We should play the save to confirm everything unlocks when it is supposed to. I didn't change the display properties so chances are they are fine. If enough players are interested in a speed run (no turn or mission limits?) we could combine the test with running the mission races early and get a definitive answer on what happens when they are completed too soon.

How did you get it to show up as a different colour?

Ch33ta, I'm sorry. I got my cars and players confused. miromiro was assigned the Calton Height Elegy quite a while ago, but he offered to give it up when I explained your request. This was the first car where I experimented with hidden colors and noticed the cool chameleon effect. This color is now applied to the Willowfield Remington. The Calton Heights Elegy is standard black. I think there's another standard black available in transfender. I can change to that easily enough if you like it better - shinier? less shiny? There are also a bunch of hidden blacks we've been avoiding. The blacks that have glitched onto vehicles appear dull - sort of a gunmetal black that doesn't look at all like your car. (Hm... I wonder if I can script an Elegy with the hood up.)

Hidden Colors Changing: My impression is that the colors will be the same when revisiting the area or reloading a save. The save creation process, and current method for testing hidden colors, requires restarting the game a lot. I suppose I should have mentioned this sooner but my confidence in this observation is fairly low. I'm really not sure what's going on. I suspect my trainer, but still get inconsistent results without it. I suspected the green NRG usually provided on debug saves so now it's white, but it still doesn't seem to make a difference.

If the hidden colors continue to give us trouble I'll see what I can dig up in the modding forums. Apparently they've been using the hidden colors in SA-MP for quite a while, have gone as far as to mod the colors so there is more variety, and it's standard for everyone. If I can track down these modders they might have some useful information.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by OrionSR, 10 July 2013 - 05:54 AM.

Damn, wall of text.

It is considered a glitch if CJ earns a wanted level for entering a plated or reward vehicle for the first time. I'm marking the Camel Toe Infernus as player owned for beta 3. And Old Strip Phoenix. And Angel Pine Super GT. And Madd Dogg's Banshee. And Hashbury Sultan.

Found this new color while checking for player owned vehicles.
user posted image

Car collectors: How likely is a She-Drives date to interfere with collecting the GF cars? My thought is that the GF progress is usually so low (under 35%) that these dates will seldom be a factor.

A major roadblock for getting out an updated save is reworking the Frontpage documentation used to start the rounds. I have the BBCode text rubregg wrote for round 45. This needs to be reconciled with the clarifications made to the current documentation, cleaned up to remove hidden item features that are no longer implemented, and synced with the current changes. It is my goal to have an accurate map and complete frontpage documentation, but my BBCode skills are not up to rubregg's standards. I can handle the save creation and manage the testing, but I need someone to take the lead on the documentation.

If you are interested in working on the frontpage documentation please let me know and I'll forward a link to the current files.

Nitro was still on the FBI Truck. Will be removed for beta 3, and NOS will be back on the FBI Rancher in the Whitewood garage.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:37)
How did you get it to show up as a different colour?

Ch33ta, I'm sorry. I got my cars and players confused. miromiro was assigned the Calton Height Elegy quite a while ago, but he offered to give it up when I explained your request. This was the first car where I experimented with hidden colors and noticed the cool chameleon effect. This color is now applied to the Willowfield Remington. The Calton Heights Elegy is standard black. I think there's another standard black available in transfender. I can change to that easily enough if you like it better - shinier? less shiny? There are also a bunch of hidden blacks we've been avoiding. The blacks that have glitched onto vehicles appear dull - sort of a gunmetal black that doesn't look at all like your car.

Ah! Not to worry.
I guess i owe a big thank you to miromiro then. I appreciate that very much.
Here is the picture of my car that i showed OrionSR when he messaged me about it.

Hmmm, a shinier black would be nice... smile.gif

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:37)
(Hm... I wonder if I can script an Elegy with the hood up.)

How cool would that be?! Very cool!
(Damn, i wish i had cleaned under my bonnet before taking that picture - it's so dusty.)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:27 AM Edited by OrionSR, 10 July 2013 - 08:30 AM.

I think this is as close as I'm going to get to your image. I can't tell the difference between black 0 and black 127 (both available at WAA) when the cars are side by side.

user posted image

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

Thats very cool, Orion. Im gonna save it to my computer.
Its very funny for me that the engine under the bonnet is an East/West engine (across the engine bay) when Skylines run a straight 6. It just looks weird tounge.gif

I also like how you got my partners Subaru and my Jeep Grand Cherokee too.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:17 PM Edited by OrionSR, 12 July 2013 - 03:28 PM.

CG 101b3 DB Dating v1
CG 101b3 DB Dating v2
CG 101b3 Bar1 v1
CG 101b3 Bar1 v2

I was having a hard time sleeping so I figured I'd try to get these out. v1 and v2 refer to the script version. All saves are created as v1 and then converted to v2. Bar1 refers to the barriers. That section of the script has been working for a while so I didn't make any bar 2 saves this time around.

The main difference between beta 2 and beta 3 are some minor tweaks to some vehicles.
• The colors were swapped again on the SF firetrucks.
• All plated vehicles should now be player owned so CJ shouldn't get a wanted level when entering the car for the first time in front of a cop.
• Nitro is back in the Whitewood FBI Rancher
• Nitro is removed from Mulholland FBI Truck

The non-debug versions (Bar1) are intended for testing that the vehicles that are not unlocked at the beginning are still hidden. The restart traps are not enabled, but otherwise these should play the same as the starting saves. The vehicles marked with blue icons on the map should be hidden. We need to check both the new plated vehicles, and the vehicles that used to have plates but not they don't. Refer to the map in the opening post for more details. The other islands are restricted; feel free to use cheats or trainers to manage the wanted level.

Testing the dating modifications is the top priority for the debug saves. I don't want to release a save where CJ is likely to get stuck on a date with reloading or quitting as the only options for ending the date.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Helena date testing
So I took a closer look on Helena and particulary on her she drives dates. I did in total 5 she drives dates and 3 normal. Normal dates such as dinner, dancing are working as expected but she drives dates have some problems.
• For the first date I brought Turismo and triggered She drives date, everything worked ok, Helena stayed near her house are, she didn't even drive to the road. It was quick and successful date.
• For the second date I went to Santa Maria to get my Turismo from the garage. She had difficulties to drive away from the garage, but eventually she managed to find a right way and she drove towards bridge, but game crashed at some point when she was constantly crashing into other car.
• For the third date I took her to Verona beach and she choose vehicle. She drove towards the bridge, but then she decided to go up to the Rodeo area near bridge, where she got stuck for a moment, but after that she drove towards the bridge and then she followed the road up to the RS Haul and then she followed road directly to her savehouse. Date successful.
• For the fourth date, the worst date, I took her to Santa Maria beach and we took Magneto's Hotknife. She drove to Verona Beach area, then she turned right and drove towards tunnel a bit and then she went back and turned right to Rodeo area. Now here I experienced diffuculties:
1. She was constantly crashing to that area where you can fall to the water and she eventually fell there. Then as expected there was another scene and she was teleported back to the road.
2. After that she left the car and ran down the street. Then she came back and entered the car.
3. She was doing exactly the same thing as explained in "1.", she fell into the water and left the car. Here's picture
user posted image
She left the car, date ended, game showed green progress bar, but after looking at the game stats I suspect her progress was decreased instead. She had 35%, I think she drives dates are unlocked at 40%, correct me if I'm wrong with this one.
Also I was stuck in that camera mode from the she drives date, I couldn't change it even when I left the car.
• Fifth date turned out to be successful, I went to Verona Beach again and she found way to her house without any significant problems.
• Six and seventh date went normal, I brought car to the date. It went everything as expected.
Conclusion: I think if we bring the car to the date, it should be safe. However I don't recommed going to search for car to Santa Maria beach area since there's a chance that she will go opposite direction and she will end up like in my date which I explained above. I think if we choose our car in Verona Beach, I think she wouldn't go any further. But I'm not sure on this one yet, I might just do a bit more testing if appropriate.

Other dates: I looked a bit on Denise as well, did several normal and she drives dates as well. Denise looks to be ok, I had a bit of problem there:
user posted image
She fell there from the road, she was trying to get back which is obviously impossible, but since she didn't go much further from the place, she got teleported on the road.
That's all from me for now, I will hopefully get these bloody jumps working soon.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

Thanks 0909090. I've reached a decision on the She-Drives dates.

Pro:
• Something different (who cares)
• 15% progress with coffee (not needed for anything)
• Can date with a wanted level (have outfits already)
• Won't disable two-timing dates (neither will gimp suit and those aren't random)

Con:
• Risk of severe glitches
• Could interfere with GF car collection

Although there seem to be more pros than cons the value of the pros are very low, and the value for glitches is moderate, but still outweigh the puny benefits. So unless there is more interest in something different, and a lot of testing to show the risk of glitches is fairly low (Helena is out, but any info on the other girlfriends is still appreciated) then I'm going to drop the She-Drives dates for everyone except Michelle on future 101 saves.

If someone wants to run a lot of She Drives tests I'll make a set of saves right next to the girlfriends' houses and force the She-Drives date to be next. Otherwise...

The priority now is for testing the other girlfriend changes.
• All girlfriends are always home (except when dated already that day)
• Enabled Gimp Suit for all girlfriends
She Drives dates for all girlfriends
• Katie likes fast driving
• Denise likes Diners
• Michelle likes Restaurants
• Barbara likes Restaurants
• Millie really likes kissing (+2 progress)

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

I have done several dates with other girlfriedns as well, they were always home. I haven't dated Barbara and Millie yet, but I think it will be the same. I'll check it anyway, just to be sure.
Those Gimp Suit dates are very easy way to get 100%. IIRC they can be performed with Helena on unmodded game as well, not sure if this is true I haven't tested it myself.
BTW I haven't encountered two-timing date out of all dates I've done. Is it just me or anyone else is having problems?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

Thanks, 0909090. I'm nearing the end of my tests, and this help a lot.

I've read the same thing about Helena and the gimp suit date but it never works for me on any version, and all of my checks of the scripts indicate that this shouldn't happen.

I don't know what's up with the two-timing dates. I haven't tested this myself yet, but I did check the save and they shouldn't be disabled.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by OrionSR, 14 July 2013 - 08:52 PM.

The problem with the two-time dates appears to be that CJ only has one current girlfriend unless he visits the locations of more than one so their stats update. When CJ drove by Denise's house and then picked up Helena, Barbara showed up for the jealousy date. I'll update this stat for the next debug saves. No I won't. Now that I know there isn't a problem there really isn't a need to test the two-timing dates. Testers can update another girlfriend if they feel the need.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

So I tested the girlfriends throughly, did all types of dates on each one and it seems to work as it should be. Apart from very rare oddities such as Denise's "fail" in my picture few posts above, everything is ok. Even two timing dates are ok, I don't know why they didn't show up in my testing before. Speaking of two timing dates, I think we should try to collect gf's cars as soon as possible preferably when progress is under 40%, with no chance of she drives date it would be less time consuming to collect them since we wouldn't have to reload so many times.
BTW I think you thought about that already, but just in case, in upcoming round we should add rule about not killing the girlfriends. Especially Denise and Millie. It already appears as a suggestion in current round, but I think it should be rule now. We will probably have to keep an eye whether someone didn't kill these 2 gfs.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by OrionSR, 14 July 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Thanks, 0909090. I have a few questions:

Does Katie like fast driving?

Did you check the new food date options?
+ Denise likes Diners (East Beach or Santa Maria)
+ Michelle likes Restaurants (Secret Valley Downtown SF or Biffin (?) Hotel near Queens)
+ Barbara likes Restaurants (Secret Valley by Large Steer)

Does Millie really like kissing? (+2 progress)

The Millie kissing thing is exploiting the disabled HC scripts, so I'm a bit worried about it. HC isn't needed though, and it's just extra progress, nothing else.

Currently I have the extra She-Drives dates disabled for the beta 4 save. Are you recommending that I enable them again for everyone except Helena?

If we make a rule against killing Millie then I won't have a reason to post her obituary any more. I don't make decisions regarding the rules.

I've finished my check on the car spawns and everything seems okay.

Has anyone checked the new unique stunt jumps?
+ rebregg's Panopticon Barriers USJ (Jump 21)
+ Ryan's Eye USJ north of Calton Heights (Jump 22)
+ Small Casino USJ in Redsands West (Jump 23) Yes, 0909090

Updating the BBCode Frontpages is still a major barrier to releasing the saves.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Does Katie like fast driving?

Yes, it works ok.
Did you check the new food date options?
+ Denise likes Diners (East Beach or Santa Maria)
+ Michelle likes Restaurants (Secret Valley Downtown SF or Biffin (?) Hotel near Queens)
+ Barbara likes Restaurants (Secret Valley by Large Steer)

Damn, I have to admit that I didn't. However, I'll take a look on them tommorow.
Does Millie really like kissing? (+2 progress)

The Millie kissing thing is exploiting the disabled HC scripts, so I'm a bit worried about it. HC isn't needed though, and it's just extra progress, nothing else.

Yes, kissing works. Hmmm part of HC scripts? IIRC V2 version doesn't have the hot coffee files, not even V1.5 after the patch. At least I think so.. Perhaps it might be worth checking on V2 version, unfortunately I have only V1 so I can't.
Currently I have the extra She-Drives dates disabled for the beta 4 save. Are you recommending that I enable them again for everyone except Helena?

I think they should be alright. I tested them throughly and it seems to be ok, expect for Helena of course. So I would say yes.
If we make a rule against killing Millie then I won't have a reason to post her obituary any more. I don't make decisions regarding the rules.

It was just a suggestion from me, I thouht that killing Millie early will somehow screw up the keycard process. tounge2.gif If not, then there's no need for rule imo.

Regarding those implemented jumps, I'll test them tommorow as well as I'll post in your(our) USJs topic.

Hmm I feel like not many people are interested in testing the saves..uhmm whatever.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by OrionSR, 15 July 2013 - 12:46 AM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 16:52)
Hmm I feel like not many people are interested in testing the saves..uhmm whatever.

Radioman said he's been running tests; I'm still waiting for the report. There certainly seemed to be a lot of interest a few weeks ago. Perhaps the changes aren't very interesting. Or maybe I haven't explained the tests well enough.

In case the debug tweaks are causing some confusion, the girlfriends will not be enabled early on the final save.

Good point on the v2 dating differences. I don't think it will matter, but a check using v2 scripts should be valid. The HC scripts still remain disabled either way. This is just a hold over setting to the girlfriends' preferences. However, we really should get someone with pure v2 to run this test just to be sure.

Please report here on the currently implemented jumps. We'll use the USJ topic for anything new.

Thanks again.

Soon I'll finish all the testing I want to run on the save. Then I'll move on to jumps. I suspect the save will be well tested and ready long before anyone gets around to fixing the frontpages.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Sorry, I forgot to tell you one thing.
Millie's kissing gives only 1% progress, not 2%. I wrote that down while testing, but I forgot to tell you yesterday sorry.
I'll look on the jumps too, I'll edit this post once I'll be done.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 09:12)
Millie's kissing gives only 1% progress, not 2%.

Okay. I'll just disable that line. The original goal was to make it possible to get the keycard after one date, but with her increased progress that isn't necessary anymore. Besides, now that we know that multiple gifts stack an extra 1% from a kiss isn't that big of a deal. Still, I wonder why it isn't working. Maybe they need to be in a private location, or perhaps even a public one (near other peds). Those HC codes have some rather bizarre requirements. Oh, I suppose v2 scripts could also be a factor.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Speaking of Hot Coffee, this mod has certainly something weird. Few months ago, I was doing SnP request for a guy who had that mod installed (I didn't know it at that time) it was Key to her heart mission, so I was in the end pretty much and suddenly HC minigame appeared, I had to spank Millie. I was shocked as I have no mods installed, I just downloaded the save, they guy had apparently HC mod installed and in my game that minigame appeared fully functional. This led me to believe that HC can be implemented on save. I thought about asking on it in lounge, but I eventually forgot about it since I have never been interested in that minigame. Out of pure curiosity, can HC mod be implemented on chain game saves? Or perhaps that save might as well been modded, I don't know, but I doubt it. I just find it weird how in my unmodded game HC mod was functional on save.

Regarding USJs I have been struggling with Calton Heights SF jump, I just can't make it. I never managed to jump on the top. I've tried Frame limiter on/off, no luck.

Also I finished my girlfriend's tests, everything seems fine. It shouldn't interupt getting proofed gf vehicles too, I even managed to snatch few of them during my testing.

Besides our progress in USJ development topic, everything has been tested I believe. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on jumps in next 10 days, I'm going on vacation, I can't bring my laptop with me, plus there won't be internet connection most likely. Also I will be busy other things...
So for now, no more testing from me sorry, but as soon as I'm back I'll continue working on these jumps if there's spare time before 101th round.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

The Ryan's Eye jump north of Calton Heights is a thread the needle jump. You need to shoot the gap between the buildings and land down near the road.

Have a good vacation, and thanks for all the help.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 22:25)
Have a good vacation, and thanks for all the help.

Thanks and don't mention it, I should rather thank you for taking your time to develop chain game saves. You deserve a big thanks.
Anyway, I updated the 2nd post with current car list (added Shoumic's new car).
As for BB code help, if you still need it you should perhaps contact miromiro, he offered the help in lounge month and half ago <here>.
That's all for now, I'll be back in 10 days.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

So how's your progress with the save? I should be back sometime tommorow if there won't be any problems, so I would help with anything which needs to be tested yet. Will there be any more beta saves btw?

I hope that double post in this case isn't problem. blush.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

A second post 9 days later hardly counts as a double post.

Ah, good timing. I'm just finishing up Assassin's Creed 2. The only change I've got so far for beta 4 is removing Helena's She-Drives flag, but I want to add your Redsands Roof jump too. I've been waiting for you to return so we can clean up the start zone. We could work on a couple more if there's time. The other goal for beta 4 is to produce everything I need for a release package; debug, v1, v2, and independent play versions of the save.

I don't think any progress has been made on updating the front pages. I really don't want to do this part. There's a reasonably good chance the round 101 saves will end up archived with the unreleased CG62 saves if someone doesn't step up for the job.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

So, now that I'm back I'll continue with jumps and we will hopefully finish my Redsand jump as well. I have a few questions regarding 101th round save.
1. Will you include those "unused weapons" from 100th round save? I don't know whether pickup pool is full, but if it's not they would be nice addition to the save.
2. Would it be possible to implement unused colored territories (those which belonged to gangs like Mafia, Da Nag boys etc..) and somehow make those unused gangs appear in gang wars? Hope I understand what I mean. Or maybe is it too much to ask for? I just wanted know whether its possible or not.
Regarding those BBcodes, I might try to find somebody who is experienced enough with BBcodes, if I wont find anybody maybe then I'll consider looking at it, I'm no expert but I would try my best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users