Photo

Stevie car theft issue

3 replies to this topic
philr5150
  • philr5150

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hey. I got the first text message off Stevie for the car theft, but I deleted it by mistake :-( I've been to all 30 theft locations (from the map on gta4.net) but I can't find any car that he wants - none say "You have found the car Stevie wants" when I get in the ones parked in that area.

Is there any way to get the text message back or some kind of hack to reveal exactly where the car he is waiting for is located?

Thanks!

Marshall_X
  • Marshall_X

Slim Shady

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

Reload To A Save Game Before This Happened.. that will be before the mission "Smackdown"

gta4_player
  • gta4_player

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Well you can pick all wanted cars and try to put them to the garage. You will eventually got the first one and then you will receive 2nd message. Of course this method might ruin the fun but then your other choice is just load the previous save again which was saved before your message deleting

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Since all 30 of Stevi's cars spawn in specific spots, just check all of them. For instance, the Comet always spawns in the parking lot by the Algonquin bowling alley. You can find the car locations online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users