Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most Annoying Character

64 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the most annoying character in GTA IV? (237 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the most annoying character in GTA IV?

1. Roman Bellic (32 votes [14.41%])

Percentage of vote: 14.41%

2. Brucie Kibbutz (25 votes [11.26%])

Percentage of vote: 11.26%

3. Manny Escuela (79 votes [35.59%])

Percentage of vote: 35.59%

4. Playboy X (18 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

5. Vladimir Glebov (15 votes [6.76%])

Percentage of vote: 6.76%

6. Eddie Low (9 votes [4.05%])

Percentage of vote: 4.05%

7. Dwayne Forge (8 votes [3.60%])

Percentage of vote: 3.60%

8. Elizabeta Torres (11 votes [4.95%])

Percentage of vote: 4.95%

9. Other (25 votes [11.26%])

Percentage of vote: 11.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote
franklinrocksdude
  • franklinrocksdude

A Turismo is parked on the driveway by Faustin's mansion!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

who's the most annoying character in gta iv for you (it doesn't have to be an enemy)??

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

Dwayne Forge, the guy is a sook.

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Carmen. I want to reach through the screen and choke a bitch.

SmellieR
  • SmellieR

Smelly

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Dwayne Forge but I saved him though

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Where da f*ck is Dimitri Rascolov??
  • Revenge of the Donut and Webster. like this

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

Manny, voice and cutscenes were f*cking unbearable
  • gunziness, thekillerdonuts and Revenge of the Donut like this

DRUZZRIN12296
  • DRUZZRIN12296

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Elizibeta was intolerable! Agh!! Check out my discussion thred for favorite characters smile.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Where is the Niko option??

Nevermind I'll click (OTHER).

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

Vladimir Glebov. Couldn't stand the prick. It felt good to blow him to pieces, and feed him to the sharks.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:23)
Vladimir Glebov. Couldn't stand the prick. It felt good to blow him to pieces, and feed him to the sharks.

Same here.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:23)

Same. Manny also got on my tits something horrible. Felt good when Elizabeta popped him.

Mad Fortune
  • Mad Fortune

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Packie was sh*t

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

Roman's "cousin let's go bowling" calls are so annoying. Second is Manny, good thing he died tounge.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Phil Bell because he kept dying in Catch the Wave which was damn annoying if you didn't kill the guys fast enough
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 16:42)
Phil Bell because he kept dying in Catch the Wave which was damn annoying if you didn't kill the guys fast enough

I agree. I've played through (most of) the single player story many, many times but Catch the Wave is one place where I often lose interest because Phil always gets himself killed, and if things f*ck up then you have to go all the way back to the strip club in alderney which is a pain in the arse.

coopej32
  • coopej32

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Dwayne just gets on my nerves...

ZZKillbook
  • ZZKillbook

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

Oh my god, Brucie just irritates the f*ck out of me! I simply can't stand him! His hype personality, thinking he's so strong and ripped but, when he asked niko to punch him, he looked like he was about to cry like a little bitch. Then, he's so rich from nothing, he screams 24/7 and he doesn't have any really interesting or good paying jobs.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

why so much hate on manny? i thought he appeared at a good time when bad stuff happend he lightend the mood. i thought he was cool and funny. now dwayne was annoying he was deppresed all the tome. but i still spared him

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

Out of all of them, easily Roman. He's the reason it's so hard to take Niko's story seriously. You spend all your time pretty much babysitting this moron that blows all his money gambling and partying. Then the crying stories over Mallory, he don't seem to sincere to marrying her since he's always out partying. Even when Niko cleans up his messes, all he does is complain about how much worse it's going to be now before going on and on displaying all the aspects of American Greed.

I can see how Manny is annoying but I can't hate him. He's an idiot, but also a mockery of the whole reality TV show obsession in America, and Rockstar totally nails it with him. "Yo I'm gonna be famous! I always wanted to be on TV!". I found him easily the funniest character in the game just for listening to his stupid talk.

Brucie is meant to be funny, but it goes overboard and ridiculous with his whole personality.

Phil Bell is by far the easiest to hate though. That mission 'Catch the Wave' alone is all I have to say about him.

dragon_goran_mijo
  • dragon_goran_mijo

Suspect is driving a red sports car

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:05 AM

Hated Manny's self absorbed ass. Was so glad when Elizabeta shot him. I liked her, gave some good missions.
  • Revenge of the Donut likes this

Arrowtotheface
  • Arrowtotheface

Dan

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

I didnt even realize how many annoying character where in 4 until this thread, Manny, Elizibeta, Playboy x, Elizibeta redeemed herself by capping Manny in his head though

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

Vlad!

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

i'm about to play thru this again and i remember how annoying dwayne was. he was always bitching about the ghetto and the tough life or some bs. jesus he was actually one of the most annoying dudes in the game. i remember doing a hang out activity and using the opportunity to stab him in an alley. lol
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by Dr. Robotnik, 05 September 2013 - 07:18 AM.

While I can understand why many people found Brucie annoying, I didn't, which is kind of surprising, because I usually hate loud and obnoxious characters. I guess what made me like Brucie was that he was more friendly than arrogant, and even his overbearing misogyny is just to cover up his horrible insecurity over being gay (or at least bisexual). That he was afraid of Niko, rather than the other way around, made his character seem more rounded and gave him a refreshing vulnerability.

Now, Mori on the other handů

Out of all of them, easily Roman. He's the reason it's so hard to take Niko's story seriously. You spend all your time pretty much babysitting this moron that blows all his money gambling and partying. Then the crying stories over Mallory, he don't seem to sincere to marrying her since he's always out partying. Even when Niko cleans up his messes, all he does is complain about how much worse it's going to be now before going on and on displaying all the aspects of American Greed.

I'm inclined to take a more charitable view since I think Roman is shown to have his good qualities (like when he talks about Darko), but I do agree with a lot of this. Most of Roman's problems are his own fault, and yet he blames Niko for almost all of them and apparently we're meant to agree.

Then again, maybe Roman is supposed to represent the worse aspects of the American psyche, in which case you have to give the writers credit.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 09 September 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Manny. "The streets, man.. the streets", f*ck, we got it the first time.

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

The first time I saved Dwayne out of principle. In hindsight I would kill Dwayne but Playboy's safehouse is more valuable

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

The most annoying for me was the store keeper in Perseus. The way he pronounces the name of the shop is killing me.

Also, Pegorino was annoying as hell. The way he was shouting at the other 2 guys in a mission in the car.

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

Most annoying main character in a gta hopefully ever ........the award goes to .......Niko Bellic

Now the most annoying characters online is a different story... im sure every game mode has its share of haters. here are a few off the top of my head from gta race

T74

weezyheezy

hotshells

michelleObama

grandpaMalakas

SENSEONE-bca-og

& many more

All worthless noobs guilty of spawnkilling in gta race

Hordriss
  • Hordriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

I found Manny pretty much unbearable.  Thankfully his appearance was pretty fleeting.

The thing about Dwayne is, he's depressed and I actually felt sorry for him.  Beneath that miserable exterior was a decent guy.  I capped Playboy, because I thought he was annoying.

• theGTAking101 and Revenge of the Donut like this

CR7_LM10_RVP20_SH1
  • CR7_LM10_RVP20_SH1

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

It's Eddie Low all the way for me. That dude was creepy, annoying and had an annoying voice. Besides him Manny, Vlad and Elisabeta could get on my nerves aswell.

Interestingly I found Brucie and Roman fine (Brucie always made me laugh and he respected Niko, and Roman...well, he's a part of the family and he was miserable, so I felt quite sorry for him).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users