Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
How can I make my ELS lights look this good
Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:25 AM
To get bright and "heavy" ELS lights, here's my suggestion:
Download the "Luminescense mod" made by BXbugs123 from http://gtapolicemods...p?do=file&id=72
If you are not satisfied yet: The mod is a replacement for the "visualSettings.dat"-file. Once the file has been replaced, open it with notepad.
Locate the sections:
#other emissive lights
Play around with the parameters. The higher the setting, the stronger the light.
Hope this helps!
Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:32 AM
My recommendations for ENB is CryEnb or CGE!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users