Photo

Weather is always FOGGY?

10 replies to this topic
Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

It seems like no Mather what i do the weather always seems to be foggy, even if i use the weather cheat to make it sunny it quickly becomes foggy again and same thing with rainy, overcast ect...
Why?

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

GTA IV is set during Autumn/Winter. That's why the weather is typically dreary.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 02:12)

You don't understand it's allot worst then normal. I do the weather cheat for sun and like a minute after its already extremely foggy and its not normal i know it because no matter how many time i do the weather cheat for sun or rain it imidiately becomes very very foggy like not even a minute after.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (MattGTA101 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:36)

You don't understand it's allot worst then normal. I do the weather cheat for sun and like a minute after its already extremely foggy and its not normal i know it because no matter how many time i do the weather cheat for sun or rain it imidiately becomes very very foggy like not even a minute after.

I don't often use cheats in GTA IV anyway, but I'm not sure why it's causing it to be like that then.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 02:41)
QUOTE (MattGTA101 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:36)

I don't often use cheats in GTA IV anyway, but I'm not sure why it's causing it to be like that then.

Yeah its not because of the cheats either this is a new game save so i never used cheats until i saw it was getting foggy and i wanted it to be sunny. Really weird but i also played in a modded Free Roam lobby earlier today and the guy was spawning weird stuff like UFO's and Jet Planes so maybe its cause of that?

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

That's possible. Have you restarted the game since then? Started up a new save to see if the problem exists there too?

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (DAWeeE1 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 09:52)
That's possible. Have you restarted the game since then? Started up a new save to see if the problem exists there too?

Yup i restarted the game and the Xbox and it din't work but i'll try a different save...

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

It still doing this, somebodys gotta have a awnser its so annoying its always foggy it never goes away and it doesnt even go to rain or anything it just stays foggy and i tried weather cheat and it just gets foggy again within a minute...

Edit: and also to mention within the fog the cars that maybe like 20 feet away are very blurry infact everything is kinda blurry from not too far away...

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

That happened to me too a few times, especially at the start of the game. You could try to play a couple of missions or so, and then the weather should change again. That was the case with me and it helped, so it's worth a try.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

I have the same thing, sometimes the weather is fine and sometimes its always raining/ foggy. it gets ridicules. and i have this problem in the DLC more than the main game, not sure if its intended to be like that or its an engine limitation. most likely the latter.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 22:27)
That happened to me too a few times, especially at the start of the game. You could try to play a couple of missions or so, and then the weather should change again. That was the case with me and it helped, so it's worth a try.

I completed that save game though, would gang wars or triathlon do the same thing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users