Photo

The New Generation of Consoles

31 replies to this topic
GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:38)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 21:29)
QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 20:53)
What is this thread about? Elucidate me please.

What can we predict from the future of gaming

I'm no prophet, but I have a feeling this time the One will win sales wise. Wii U looks like a turd, unlike the Wii, I don't think people will buy it as much. On the contrary, I think the majority of the casual gamers will go for the XBOX One.

For me, considering what I've seen so far, the PS4 is the best choice for a gaming console.

Whaaat?

I'd lose all hope in humanity if X1 sells the best.

Does everyone have short term f*ckin memory loss or do they just not care what Microsoft was trying to push on us all less than even just a month ago???

Jesus christ people... This is the most passive, don't give two sh*ts generation I've ever seen. Just gimme shiny graphics and.. privacy.. oh what's that?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 06:44)
QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:38)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 21:29)
QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 20:53)
What is this thread about? Elucidate me please.

What can we predict from the future of gaming

I'm no prophet, but I have a feeling this time the One will win sales wise. Wii U looks like a turd, unlike the Wii, I don't think people will buy it as much. On the contrary, I think the majority of the casual gamers will go for the XBOX One.

For me, considering what I've seen so far, the PS4 is the best choice for a gaming console.

Whaaat?

I'd lose all hope in humanity if X1 sells the best.

Does everyone have short term f*ckin memory loss or do they just not care what Microsoft was trying to push on us all less than even just a month ago???

Jesus christ people... This is the most passive, don't give two sh*ts generation I've ever seen. Just gimme shiny graphics and.. privacy.. oh what's that?

But there is a lot of families that will buy the Xbox One cause it have TV , I know it's crazy but that is the truth, families love TV

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users