Photo

what if mikhail faustin lived

15 replies to this topic
gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

hello everyone its me luke yukovich here with my second topic what if Mikhail faustin lived I know that I was supposed to do ray boccino but im still coming up with ideas for him so here is this one instead.There are two ways this could happen either niko lets faustin live and they become friends or niko still lets him live but faustin turn into an antonigist if niko and faustin became friends it would go like this when you hang out with him drinking will probably be his favourite thing to do and he will probably talk about his daughter and his wife and how dimitri betrayed him and how niko is the only one he can actually trust his special ability would probably be sending gang members to help you just like Dwayne can but there Russians. but if he was a main villain in the story he would probably work with pegorino and the story would also change a lot to when peg starts working with dimitri. well faustin gets enraged with this and confronts peg about this which then faustin goes on a rampage either killing one of your good friends lil Jacob or packie when you find out about you seek to find faustin and kill him but you don't after this happens you see one of faustins men and you have to follow them to faustins new hideout when your there you see him with phil bell and a goon you wait until the two other goons get out of the car and you watch them go into a building and you follow them btw this happens after you kill peg and dimitri anyways while there in the building you see them doing a drug deal with papi from tbogt you have too snipe him and then kill the goons after that it goes to a cutscene where for some weird unexplained reason phil shoots faustin in the back after that niko comes up the stairs and shoots phil in the head making him fall out an already broken window into the sea after that he sees faustin on the ground and goes to him and faustin says "I couldn't f*cking trust anybody in this f*cking city'which then faustin screams at niko to shoot which niko happily dies so finally finishing fausitn for once and for all.thankyou please leave a reply on what you thought about my idea ill reply to all.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Don't want to sound rude but please, use some punctuation marksm with their correspondent capital leters; it will be easier to read icon14.gif

In my opinion, if Mikhail had survived he would have been part of the assault forces of the Second Soviet Union in its Liberty City attack because of his military past. Niko would have to infiltrate in Hove Beach, where the Soviet forces would have settled their main outpost, to kill Faustin and avoid he finds Niko's personal nuke arsenal hidden in the hold of the Platypus. However, Niko would be captured by the soldiers and challenged by Faustin to a bowling which would decide if he lives or dies. youknowwhatimean?
  • gtaliveordie likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

If Mikhail Faustin had survived, Niko's head would be hanging on his mansion's wall...
  • UltraGizmo64 and gtaliveordie like this

sylviastephanies
  • sylviastephanies

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

If Faustin live,more war with the Petrovic..and Dimitri will be more confused biggrin.gif

gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

i will be posting more on gta iv or gta v soon you people decide what you want me to do.

• shadyslady likes this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

i will be posting more on gta iv or gta v soon you people decide what you want me to do.

Can you make a topic called 

Spoiler
in the V section? 

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Suggestions: Aiden o'malley, Jeff the cuckold, Tom Goldberg

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

That would be a nice topic to discuss.

But I can't read your post

nevalackin
  • nevalackin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

he would have tried to get niko killed

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

If you all remember for a f*cking second, Mikhail Faustin didn't want Niko dead. Dimitri did. Mikhail Faustin had an unusual liking towards Niko Bellic, he got the job done with almost no bullsh*t. Now if we look at it in a more better perspective, Niko wouldn't be a target, he was meerly the puppet for Dmitri. He would probably still work for Mikhail by resolving Russian wars in Hove Beach; you wouldn't expect somebody to kill off a good hench-man that's more than a worthless piece of sh*t.

In my opinion, Mikhail would be more forgiving if he was spared; second chances are hard to obtain in places like Liberty City (or the real life version: New York). Meaning he'd be more wise and less violent over small situations. Dimitri would be his target for getting a 3rd party to murder him.

It would be more interesting with Dimitri having Mikhail & Niko after him. Especially since the ending would conclude with Mikhail finally putting a bullet through his brain for his betrayal and Niko watching with joy.

EddyTheGhost
  • EddyTheGhost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

That is a good point.And Niko would still work for Faustin, despite the fact that  Niko believes that Faustin would take things too far such as sending him to blow up a garage in South Bohan owned by his rival, Kenny Petrovic. Dmitri has a nack for betrayal and if Faustin was alive, Dmitri is would be f*cked.

Then again, What about Bulgarin, Dmitri's associate and Niko's former employer?

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

I don't know what would happen if he survived but I do know that he died prematurely.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Mikhail should have never died and Niko should have stayed with the Russian mafia throughout the game and even at the end of the game. In my opinion the only reason Mikhail should have died is for a plot device so Niko becomes leader of the Russian mafia, kills Dimitri, then finally lives the American Dream with Roman. Thats how the game should have went and ended. Instead of having an depressing storyline and ending.

GTAnian
  • GTAnian

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Faustin is a psychopath, he shot Andrei for no reason.

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Don't want to sound rude but please, use some punctuation marksm with their correspondent capital leters; it will be easier to read icon14.gif

*Letters

There you go, sir.

carlton-banks.jpg

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

hello everyone its me luke yukovich here with my second topic what if Mikhail faustin lived I know that I was supposed to do ray boccino but im still coming up with ideas for him so here is this one instead.There are two ways this could happen either niko lets faustin live and they become friends or niko still lets him live but faustin turn into an antonigist if niko and faustin became friends it would go like this when you hang out with him drinking will probably be his favourite thing to do and he will probably talk about his daughter and his wife and how dimitri betrayed him and how niko is the only one he can actually trust his special ability would probably be sending gang members to help you just like Dwayne can but there Russians. but if he was a main villain in the story he would probably work with pegorino and the story would also change a lot to when peg starts working with dimitri. well faustin gets enraged with this and confronts peg about this which then faustin goes on a rampage either killing one of your good friends lil Jacob or packie when you find out about you seek to find faustin and kill him but you don't after this happens you see one of faustins men and you have to follow them to faustins new hideout when your there you see him with phil bell and a goon you wait until the two other goons get out of the car and you watch them go into a building and you follow them btw this happens after you kill peg and dimitri anyways while there in the building you see them doing a drug deal with papi from tbogt you have too snipe him and then kill the goons after that it goes to a cutscene where for some weird unexplained reason phil shoots faustin in the back after that niko comes up the stairs and shoots phil in the head making him fall out an already broken window into the sea after that he sees faustin on the ground and goes to him and faustin says "I couldn't f*cking trust anybody in this f*cking city'which then faustin screams at niko to shoot which niko happily dies so finally finishing fausitn for once and for all.thankyou please leave a reply on what you thought about my idea ill reply to all.

I know what you are saying but it wouldn't work out. Niko didn't know any better. Faustin wasn't anybody special, he was just another victim for Niko to kill. It was simply just another job for Niko. If Niko Bellic spared Faustin's life, Faustin would of probably be gunned down by the Petrovic family or other crime organisations which respected the Petrovic criminal organisation. Niko wouldn't of chilled out with Faustin. He was too crazy for Niko's liking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users