A.I.T.O.O. Three Leaf Clover

7 replies to this topic
The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

Am I the only one that failed so horribly and constantly in the mission Three Leaf Clover that I didn't enjoy it? I would always die at the very end when you rush out of the subway and to a get away car. It happened over and over about 5 times and I just couldn't stand it. It made me hate the mission and I don't put it high in my favorites list for that reason.

I can't be the only one, is there anybody out there that feels the same...?

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

I thought you were supposed to stay in the subway and kill all of the cops before getting to the getaway vehicle. Took me about 3 tries to realize they infinitely spawn.

M.A.K
  • M.A.K

Religion! ... Cause of Peace & War.

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

I just called Kiki (or Francis? don't remember) .. and got rid of the wanted level .. use your connections, mate wink.gif

MaddenSixx
  • MaddenSixx

:)

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 07:22)
Am I the only one that failed so horribly and constantly in the mission Three Leaf Clover that I didn't enjoy it? I would always die at the very end when you rush out of the subway and to a get away car. It happened over and over about 5 times and I just couldn't stand it. It made me hate the mission and I don't put it high in my favorites list for that reason.

I can't be the only one, is there anybody out there that feels the same...?

i actually had no problems with it. I got in the get away car and drove really fast. I chose a smaller vehicle [newer model too] and then I went and changed the color of the car and that speeds time up as long as they don't see you go in one and poof wanted level is either down or gone I can't remember.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm sure your not the only one, but I didn't have any problems with it just take your time and moving and shooting your way through the cops and like others have said if worse comes to worse use some of your connections.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

this was my favorite mission! i replayed it after saving it a bunch more times!

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

Considering how many acts the mission had, I was surprised at how easy it was for me. I don't remember if it was on my first try or another time, but when I went into the subway mezzanine and was about to take the health pack, a NOOSE came up the platform stairs and managed to kill me before I got to grab it. Sneaky...

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

I have to admit it, the first time I played IV, I had to use cheats to pass this mission...

And it kinda ruined the element of challenge for me, so I've already decided that I am NOT going to use cheats in V, until I've completed the whole story and seen ALL multiple endings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users