Specific side-missions?

4 replies to this topic
PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:57 AM

I was just re-reading the previews from May, each mentioning the encounter with Lacey Jonas, the actress trying to escape paparazzi. I was just wondering if it has even been mentioned whether or not side missions such as that one are character specific. I don't see Trevor jumping into her car to help her escape the paps. In the demo, it's done while playing as Michael. If Franklin were to do it, I would imagine that it's wouldn't be out of his good nature, maybe to score a date with Lacey or something.

And if some of these side-missions are scripted and all 3 protagonists can do each one, will they all have their own dialogue? I haven't seen this stuff mentioned anywhere before, so I was just wondering if it was. If so, can someone roved a link to the confirmation or just share your opinion on this?
colgate.gif

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
  • GTA_La_Costra_Nostra

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

yeah the probably do have it scripted that way, I mean it would only make sense. Like maybe certain celebrities are friendly to Michael because he is nicer and better presented, whereas some might get into an argument with Trevor because of how vulgar he is.

smokeNdrank
  • smokeNdrank

Barksdale Crew: Corner Hustla

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

I believe that they said the Lacey Jones mission was a dynamic event. If that's the case then I expect that each character will have dynamic events that pop up on the map only when you are controlling that specific character. Example: Trevor or Franklin would not be able to do the Lacey Jones mission. Obviously this would mean that Trevor and Franklin will have their own dynamic events with characters specific to their side story.

To add to this, I think that each character will have activities specific to them.
Example: Michael - golfing, yoga, shooting range/hunting; Trevor - drug dealing, stunt plane challenges; Franklin - street racing/dirtbike races, home invasions, skydiving.

There will probably be some activities where all three characters are taking part but I think that the dynamic events will only include the character that you are controlling at that time. I think the dialogue will be scripted for one specific character when you encounter strangers in dynamic events.

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

I just did the mission for her, and can confirm that this is a dynamic event, not a sidemission.

It was triggered with Michael, not sure what happens if playing as T or Franklin.

A little blip comes up on the screen, and you can choose to ignore her or help her.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

I just did the mission for her, and can confirm that this is a dynamic event, not a sidemission.

It was triggered with Michael, not sure what happens if playing as T or Franklin.

A little blip comes up on the screen, and you can choose to ignore her or help her.

Wow, how the hell did you find this topic? lol

Thanks for the info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users