Quantcast

» «
Photo

No More President Morsi (Egypt President)

148 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

For the love of god, please stop double posting.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by Chris Fromage, 05 July 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Morsi tried to do his best. Take a look at any country who had a dictator and is now democratic. Egypt was doing pretty well. The only mistake Morsi made is giving him temporary inviolability. This is the only reason. It made the people against Morsi afraid of him for becoming the new dictator and started new protests. But he did say it was only temporary and he would stop his inviolability when everything went better with his country. (what I do believe)

QUOTE (Raavi @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 21:34)
The reason people (from outside Egypt) are misinformed about this, is because of the media. They made it look like whole Egypt was against Morsi while it was just a small part. 52% voted for Morsi and they will vote for him again if possible (mark my words).

Had a look at Tahrir Square lately? Those people don't want to live in a very restrictive history book, they want freedom.

Had a look at Tahrir like an hours ago? Again a mass protest. This time pro-Morsi. But the only different this time is that the army killed 3 persons already. (Was just a few seconds ago on the news. Will post link later If the media won't censor this too)

Morsi did never ask the police or army to shoot on protestors for one year. He is gone for a day and already 3 man are death. How will this continue...?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 14:30)
Had a look at Tahrir like an hours ago? Again a mass protest. This time pro-Morsi. But the only different this time is that the army killed 3 persons already. (Was just a few seconds ago on the news. Will post link later If the media won't censor this too)

Morsi did never ask the police or army to shoot on protestors for one year. He is gone for a day and already 3 man are death. How will this continue...?

That is utter bilge. Over 100 dead in protests between September 2012 and July 2013 and you claim the Police, who were responsible for the majority of the killing and were directly accountable to Morsi, weren't actually operating on his behalf? Don't make me laugh.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by Chris Fromage, 05 July 2013 - 05:17 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:41)

That is utter bilge. Over 100 dead in protests between September 2012 and July 2013 and you claim the Police, who were responsible for the majority of the killing and were directly accountable to Morsi, weren't actually operating on his behalf? Don't make me laugh.

Is there any prove Morsi just asked the police to shoot people? I don't think so... (and If there was, it would be the main subject at CNN, BBC, etc. for weeks/months.)
Most of the deaths are done by the protestors themselves. When pro and contra meet each other it always ended with a huge fight followed by dozens of deaths. Those are probably the 100 deaths you are talking about...

Some fun facts:
Has no one noticed how the West doesn't care about this coup while they want every country to be democratic (well, that is what they said...). They never wanted Egypt to be democratic. There have been only 2 countries who helped to rebuild Egypt after the revolution and those were Qatar and Turkey...

Oh, and just wanted to share this. More then 4 million people are at the Adeviye square in Egypt as support for Morsi.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 18:08)
Is there any prove Morsi just asked the police to shoot people?

As political leader of the nation, the final burden for aggressive state-sponsored acts of violence rests on his shoulders. I do like your "fun facts" though. Shame they're not facts- just you describing your perception of the situation as if it was.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 05 July 2013 - 10:30 PM.

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 17:08)

Is there any prove Morsi just asked the police to shoot people? I don't think so... (and If there was, it would be the main subject at CNN, BBC, etc. for weeks/months.)
Most of the deaths are done by the protestors themselves. When pro and contra meet each other it always ended with a huge fight followed by dozens of deaths. Those are probably the 100 deaths you are talking about...

Some fun facts:
Has no one noticed how the West doesn't care about this coup while they want every country to be democratic (well, that is what they said...). They never wanted Egypt to be democratic. There have been only 2 countries who helped to rebuild Egypt after the revolution and those were Qatar and Turkey...

Oh, and just wanted to share this. More then 4 million people are at the Adeviye square in Egypt as support for Morsi.

Are you kidding me !!! CNN took this news from the Al-Jazera , Al-Jazera is defending the brotherhood of Islam , most of those 4 million people were against Morsi

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

Sorry that i didn't post here earlier, i was actually protesting against this guy.
It WASN'T a coup, it was the only right thing that can be done.

I really despise politics, but i went out to protest because i really didn't want this ignorant jerk ruling my country too, it was the worst year ever, and i wont really talk about all the resources of the country drained and getting expensive like hell since he was elected... Because maybe it was just a hard time ? Right ? even if he DID actually promise the people that he has a 100 day plan of "restoring" the country, and that's what made some people elect him in the first place, he gave them hope but it was never mentioned again after he was elected, that alone makes him a filthy liar, and Qatar's money actually went to the Brotherhood, or his pockets...

Instead i will just talk about him, the guy is REALLY horrible at EVERYTHING, he should get a world record award for the dullest speeches in the history of humanity, he talk the same language as us, but nobody was really capable of understanding what this guy was talking about for a year, he's like a very bad actor in a funny way, or like someone who really hate his work but keep going to it everyday unwillingly, his English language is ridiculous too, even if "they" said that he toke a PhD degree in the United States, the guy is a total embarrassment, and not a president material at all, and anyway he's just a puppet following everything the Brotherhood Supreme Guide say, and everyone know that.

Nobody like the Brotherhood at the moment, they are closed minded, brainwashed, and their logic is terrorist-like, they call them the "Religion Sellers" in Arabic now, because they basically sell bullsh*t covered with religious "facts".

For a year, their answer to every problem was "Everything will get better by praying !"
And anything they do is absolutely right, even if they had to use violence, because they follow the word of God !
In his last speech responding to the 33 million protestor, he said that he will protect his legitimacy with his blood, and he actually said the word legitimacy 74 times.

When the military toke him down, i think it was the happiest day this country ever had, no other event can be compared really.

ANYTHING is better than this guy and his followers.

grafftistain
  • grafftistain

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

Very good to hear. I believe Islam and Religion needs to stay away from politics.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 03:38)
Sorry that i didn't post here earlier, i was actually protesting against this guy.
It WASN'T a coup, it was the only right thing that can be done.

I really despise politics, but i went out to protest because i really didn't want this ignorant jerk ruling my country too, it was the worst year ever, and i wont really talk about all the resources of the country drained and getting expensive like hell since he was elected... Because maybe it was just a hard time ? Right ? even if he DID actually promise the people that he has a 100 day plan of "restoring" the country, and that's what made some people elect him in the first place, he gave them hope but it was never mentioned again after he was elected, that alone makes him a filthy liar, and Qatar's money actually went to the Brotherhood, or his pockets...

Instead i will just talk about him, the guy is REALLY horrible at EVERYTHING, he should get a world record award for the dullest speeches in the history of humanity, he talk the same language as us, but nobody was really capable of understanding what this guy was talking about for a year, he's like a very bad actor in a funny way, or like someone who really hate his work but keep going to it everyday unwillingly, his English language is ridiculous too, even if "they" said that he toke a PhD degree in the United States, the guy is a total embarrassment, and not a president material at all, and anyway he's just a puppet following everything the Brotherhood Supreme Guide say, and everyone know that.

Nobody like the Brotherhood at the moment, they are closed minded, brainwashed, and their logic is terrorist-like, they call them the "Religion Sellers" in Arabic now, because they basically sell bullsh*t covered with religious "facts".

For a year, their answer to every problem was "Everything will get better by praying !"
And anything they do is absolutely right, even if they had to use violence, because they follow the word of God !
In his last speech responding to the 33 million protestor, he said that he will protect his legitimacy with his blood, and he actually said the word legitimacy 74 times.

When the military toke him down, i think it was the happiest day this country ever had, no other event can be compared really.

ANYTHING is better than this guy and his followers.

"Gas and Alcohol don't mix" lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 22:27)

Some fun facts:

Are you kidding me !!! CNN took this news from the Al-Jazera , Al-Jazera is defending the brotherhood of Islam , most of those 4 million people were against Morsi

I don't know about what news you are talking, but Al-Jazeera is one big lie.
People know it as the only international Islamic channel, but no one knows it is property of CNN.

CNN doesn't take this news from Al-Jazeera. Al-Jazeera takes it from CNN. Do you really think Europe/US would allow an international Islamic channel without any control over it...?

And that about the 4 million people was yesterday and they were pro-Morsi. Think a bit, why would people against Morsi still protest since they got what they want already....

I do like your "fun facts" though. Shame they're not facts

Yup, you are right. They are only facts when BBC, CNN says they are... dozingoff.gif

And just wanted to add this:
70 deaths already over whole Egypt and that just 2 days after Morsi left... (of course, nothing about it on BBC, CNN (including Al-Jazeera), Egyptian news (since they are controlled by the army),...)
But somehow, Morsi is still called a dictator. sigh.gif

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 11:30)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 22:27)

Some fun facts:

I don't know about what news you are talking, but Al-Jazeera is one big lie.
People know it as the only international Islamic channel, but no one knows it is property of CNN.

CNN doesn't take this news from Al-Jazeera. Al-Jazeera takes it from CNN. Do you really think Europe/US would allow an international Islamic channel without any control over it...?

And that about the 4 million people was yesterday and they were pro-Morsi. Think a bit, why would people against Morsi still protest since they got what they want already....

I do like your "fun facts" though. Shame they're not facts

Yup, you are right. They are only facts when BBC, CNN says they are... dozingoff.gif

And just wanted to add this:
70 deaths already over whole Egypt and that just 2 days after Morsi left... (of course, nothing about it on BBC, CNN (including Al-Jazeera), Egyptian news (since they are controlled by the army),...)
But somehow, Morsi is still called a dictator. sigh.gif

I only trust Al-Arabia best channel for official news , also those 70 people that died were killed by the Islamic group , do you know now why I don't trust Al-Jazera

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by Function-X-, 06 September 2013 - 03:03 AM.

Actually Pro-Morsi's protest in a place called Rabaa el Adawya, all the people in the other places are the ones who don't want him, they keep going out so they "cover" the Pro-Morsi's and show them that they are the majority.

You will never know for sure who started the killings exactly, or which media say the right thing, unless you own this device:
hKVLJJN.jpg?1

But i saw this today on Facebook, his followers kill a couple of unarmed kids:

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 13:06)

I only trust Al-Arabia best channel for official news , also those 70 people that died were killed by the Islamic group , do you know now why I don't trust Al-Jazera

Yeah right. Random Islamic groups with tanks, machine guns, gas tear and the uniform of the army....?

PS: I don't watch Al-Jazeera for since more then 4 months ago....
and I don't trust Al-Arabia neither because it is owned by Saudi Arabia's King Fahd's relatives and I guess it is a well known fact that they didn't want Mubarak to fall and were against the brotherhood of Islam even before they got elected...

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 11:30)

What's the source for this, and why do you think it is any more reliable than CNN/Al-Jazeera?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 16:24)

Yeah right. Random Islamic groups with tanks, machine guns, gas tear and the uniform of the army....?

and I don't trust Al-Arabia neither because it is owned by Saudi Arabia's King Fahd's relatives and I guess it is a well known fact that they didn't want Mubarak to fall and were against the brotherhood of Islam even before they got elected...

Ok , then do you trust "Al-Masriya" that is the official news channel that shows that the brotherhood of Islam is killing innocent people

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Peacefully throwing out a leader who turns his back on or tries to re-do the constitution in their favor, you don't say...

Well good for the folks over there, our government is full of knuckle-heads, but you have the peoples support over here. Hoping everthing works out and you all can return to being a great country once again!

EgyptianStar
  • EgyptianStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by EgyptianStar, 06 July 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Morsi's followers are all hardcore terrorists.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 18:16)

Ok , then do you trust "Al-Masriya" that is the official news channel that shows that the brotherhood of Islam is killing innocent people

I don't know that channel. I don't speak Arabic. But since what lies I heard during the last weeks, I don't believe any International channels.

What's the source for this, and why do you think it is any more reliable than CNN/Al-Jazeera?

I would like to post the source, but It might be useless unless you speak Japanese or Turkish...?

And as I said above: since what lies I heard during the last weeks, I don't believe any of those channels anymore. I skip them when possible... Not only CNN (Al-Jazeera), but also BBC, Fox etc.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 22:31)
And as I said above: since what lies I heard during the last weeks, I don't believe any of those channels anymore. I skip them when possible... Not only CNN (Al-Jazeera), but also BBC, Fox etc.

So you have a secret source you won't divulge, but what it has reported has been enough to make you turn away from the even the impartial mainstream media?

Yeah, Occam's Razor dictates it's probably bullsh*t.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 07 July 2013 - 02:15 AM.

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 21:31)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 18:16)

I don't know that channel. I don't speak Arabic. But since what lies I heard during the last weeks, I don't believe any International channels.

I would like to post the source, but It might be useless unless you speak Japanese or Turkish...?

What I'm talking about is an official local channel "Al-Masriya"

@EgyptianStar و الله العظيم ان الجهاد مش بتفجير نفسك ايش هبل الاخوان هذا ، السيسي وقف مع الشعب و هذا كل احترامي يذهب له ، شكرا على انك ورتني هذا الڤديو

EgyptianStar
  • EgyptianStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 20:07)
@EgyptianStar  و الله العظيم ان الجهاد مش بتفجير نفسك  ايش هبل الاخوان هذا ، السيسي وقف مع الشعب و هذا كل احترامي يذهب له  ، شكرا على انك ورتني هذا الڤديو

سيسي وقفت إلى جانب الشعب المصري. ونحمد الله على توليه هذا القرار العظيم

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (EgyptianStar @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 00:19)
@EgyptianStar  و الله العظيم ان الجهاد مش بتفجير نفسك  ايش هبل الاخوان هذا ، السيسي وقف مع الشعب و هذا كل احترامي يذهب له  ، شكرا على انك ورتني هذا الڤديو

Habla inglés?

EgyptianStar
  • EgyptianStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 23:31)
QUOTE (EgyptianStar @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 00:19)

Habla inglés?

Yes Sir. We also speak english. We were saying that the Egyptian military made the right decision sticking by the people instead of defending the Terrorist organization known as the Muslim brotherhood.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 21:41)

So you have a secret source you won't divulge, but what it has reported has been enough to make you turn away from the even the impartial mainstream media?

Not a secret source. Just some smaller independent channels that is not controlled by the government.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Oh sivi, that's just a fairy tale. Like father christmas or democracy.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 11:21)

Not a secret source. Just some smaller independent channels that is not controlled by the government.

Care to explain why smaller=better? Or for that matter how you know their political agenda? Every organisation has one. Personally I'd be far more likely to trust the analysis coming out of organisations like RUSI over media of any kind but hey, that's because their prime agenda is their self sustenance and continued importance in strategic decision making rather than pandering to the whims of their audience.

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 21:21)

Wouldn't smaller companies be easier to manipulate because there is less people to hide information from/manipulate.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (EgyptianStar @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 05:19)

اذا ما كان وقف مع الشعب ، كان انمسحت كرامت

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 16:00)
QUOTE (EgyptianStar @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 05:19)

اذا ما كان وقف مع الشعب ، كان انمسحت كرامت

Allahu Akbar

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Please ensure all your posts are in English.

If you want to converse in your local language, take it to PMs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users