Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA III: RELOADED

74 replies to this topic
VergilDD
  • VergilDD

One Failure is the Gateway to many Victories!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 20:10)
QUOTE (Abeer @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 17:02)
As much as I would love to play this but it seems mediafire dosen't work in my country, can't you upload it on dyom site?!! sarcasm.gif

File is too big.

Try 4shared, its good.
;-)

jonesy3006
  • jonesy3006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report user posted image
can somebody please help?

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (jonesy3006 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 07:07)
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report user posted image

Simple - you did not follow installation instructions.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 18:34)
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report http://youthraw.webs...cs/Untitled.jpg

Maybe his PC is too slow to run the mod ?

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Juan-R @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 19:22)
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report http://youthraw.webs...cs/Untitled.jpg

That aint possible. He simply didnt replace the files specified in the installation instructions.

jonesy3006
  • jonesy3006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by jonesy3006, 01 September 2013 - 11:34 AM.

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 20:04)
QUOTE (Juan-R @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 19:22)

That aint possible. He simply didnt replace the files specified in the installation instructions.

thanks, I realised I hadn't actually copied the Player.img file, once i had the DYOM loaded but now I can't load the mission to play, when I select Test Storyline the game quits and I get this error message (and this time I have copied the instructions carefully several times)
user posted image
and I have tried re downloading this mission pack (since the file mentioned in the error is in it) and still the same thing happens

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Hmm... Please describe all the steps that you did while installing the whole thing.

jonesy3006
  • jonesy3006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

I am going to start the installation again and write the steps as I go and be as detailed as I can (I can't remember the steps exactly) so here goes

first I copied a clean copy of San Aundreas to the path C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC

waited for that to finish copying then ran the SALCInstaller.exe from the SALCBeta7.zip file (as directed in that zips readme)

inzipped the "cskydark.rar" archive (the file downloaded when clocking the "SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix" link on page 1)
then used IMG Tool 2.0 to open the gta3.img file from the path C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC\models
once opened I went Edit, Find then entered cskydark.txd then find next, Commands, Replace then navigated to the cskydark.txd I just unzipped, then Commands, Rebuild Archive

next i unzipped the "GTAIIIR used mods.rar" archive and installed those files into the gta3.img file in the same way as for the cskydark.txd file highlighting each file as I go so I know which files I've done
once all the files are replaced then I went Commands, Rebuild Archive

after that I replaced the player.img on the path GTA San Andreas LC\models with the one from the original San Aundreas game (the step i was forgetting when I had the last error message)

then I installed CLEO4, while installing I selected both the CLEO4 and Sanny builder 3 data files (in the past I was only selecting CLEO4) both to C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC

for the DYOM I have the DYOM_V702.zip file and I copied the folders in the zip to my GTA San Andreas User Files folder

now I Launch SA:LC, press New Game and choose "Design Your Own Mission"
When in game, I press Y, choose storyline menu and press TEST STORYLINE, it's once I select Test Storyline when the game crashes and I get the latest error message

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Salvatore Leone in the 1970s

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hey,i can do darkel's missions....PM me if you are interested....

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Nah...

And Darkel was cut from GTA III

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Salvatore Leone in the 1970s

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Nah...

And Darkel was cut from GTA III

His missions were awesome...it would be cool...

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

I'm doing everything myself, It gets confusing and doesnt work out when you have multiple people doing it, first hand expierence.

I'll get back on working on Chapter 2 again. IT might be made on GTA United if ill get it to work, dont know yet.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

JUST ONE WORD MASTER - ''AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'' I LIKE IT SO MUCH AS HELL !!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Chapter 2 will get worked on as soon as i figure out how to make the newest GTA UNITED work for me.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

Gentlemen, I've got news regarding this. I won't reveal much, I want this to be rather a surprise, but put it this way: you can expect an improved, faster, more stable, and only dependant on ONE mod that most of you have, storyline. So prepare your anuses for a surprise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users