You thought it died, huh?
Few skin mods [Click Here]
SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix
A clean copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Design your own mission
1. Make a copy of your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas folder.
2. Download GTA SA Liberty City modification (SA:LC)[Click Here]
3. Install the modification into the copied directory.
4. Download SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix
5. Install the compatibility fix into your SA:LC's gta3.img file, using SPARK or IMG Tool.
6. Download few skin mods [Click Here]
7. Install them into your SA:LC's gta3.img file using SPARK or IMG Tool
8. Copy player.img from your original GTA San Andreas folder (Located in GTA San Andreas/models/player.img)
9. Paste the player.img to SA:LC folder (models/player.img)
10. Install CLEO 4 and DYOM to SA:LC
11. Move the DSL and SD folders to your GTA San Andreas User Files folder
12. Launch SA:LC, press New Game and choose "Design Your Own Mission"
13. When in game, press Y, choose storyline and press TEST STORYLINE
Congratulations, you can now play GTA III Reloaded!
Creators of DYOM: Dutchy3010, PatrickW
Creators of SA:LC: SA:LC team led by Dingleman
Creators of skin mods used:
8Ball skin mod - http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23501
Created by: SpockerLoquendero
Casual and prison Claude - http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=21961
Created by: mickavel134
GTA 3 and Vice Gangs - http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1111
Created by: creative madman
Edited by Rytuklis, 05 July 2013 - 09:36 AM.