10 replies to this topic
Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

ME:

Not asking for any release date.
Can I expect Vice City Stories on Mac OSX or Xbox Live Market in my life?
Please answer the first question, but if can, will Vice City make it onto Xbox Live Market, in my life?
Thanks You based gawds

Reply:
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We would live to make Vice City and some of our other classic titles available to Xbox 360 users. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to do so due to some technical compatibility problems with Xbox 360 and the Marketplace.

Cheers,
Rockstar Games

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

OS X version: https://itunes.apple...424719511?mt=12 gta3 and sa too

Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (FacebookStalkerJustKidding @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 18:09)
OS X version: https://itunes.apple...424719511?mt=12 gta3 and sa too

i know I want Vice City Stories tho..

and i want to buy SA on my 360.. but i cant transfer it to my Xbox One thats so stupid.. so i gotta wait to see if i can but it on Xbox One market

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

will Vice City make it onto Xbox Live Market, in my life?

You do know that the 360 is backwards compatible with regular X-Box games, right? Just get the X-Box version and play it on the 360-works great. Just a heads up.

About the Stories(LCS and VCS), they are Sony exclusives, so they are only available on PSP/PS2 and now PS3 via PSN...So, the chances of a 360 OR PC release is slim to none, unfortunately.

but i cant transfer it to my Xbox One thats so stupid.

How do you know it won't, cause as seen right here on Wal-Mart.com, the X-Box One does not come out until November, so we'll have to wait and see if it is compatible with that console...? That console is NOT out yet, so there's no way to tell if it will or will not work with One...

Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:08)
will Vice City make it onto Xbox Live Market, in my life?

You do know that the 360 is backwards compatible with regular X-Box games, right? Just get the X-Box version and play it on the 360-works great. Just a heads up.

About the Stories(LCS and VCS), they are Sony exclusives, so they are only available on PSP/PS2 and now PS3 via PSN...So, the chances of a 360 OR PC release is slim to none, unfortunately.

but i cant transfer it to my Xbox One thats so stupid.

How do you know it won't, cause as seen right here on Wal-Mart.com, the X-Box One does not come out until November, so we'll have to wait and see if it is compatible with that console...? That console is NOT out yet, so there's no way to tell if it will or will not work with One...

thanks for clearing it up, sony paid for VCS for PSP market, makes sense now.
i have vice city for xbox, but lil scratches =(

and i swear it confirmed noting from 360/Xbox Market will switch over... im holding off on GTA San untill xbox one...

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

for a 360 port R* said that they have compatibility issues. They said that in the comments on Newswire on the PS3 Release Article.
I guess original Xbox Version on Disc will be a mess on the 360.

SA on 360 already had issues. The right site of the screen had a weird blur like 2 layers over each other 8 you only see it when paying attention.
also basketball isnt available along with the custom radio. its displayed in the menu but you cant choose it.

would have loved VC on 360 cause my PS2 is broken so I cant play my old PS2 Version. So I did go for the Android Version and its fine

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (iNero @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 20:32)
I guess original Xbox Version on Disc will be a mess on the 360.

Nope. I currently play Vice City (from my old XBOX Trilogy) on the 360 and it runs very well and looks better than my other copy on my PS2 back in the day icon14.gif I enjoy it a lot. colgate.gif

There are only some very minor camera issues, but if I remember correctly, this was a problem with the old PS2-version as well. wink.gif

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:22 AM

I also play VC on my Xbox 360. Besides some occasional framerate drops it plays just fine (tip: turn off trails in display options).

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

Vice city on my Xbox 360 works fine too, even tho graphically it's so inferior to IV, I enjoyed it so much more then IV, I hope R* never go back to vice, it's perfect the way it is! Plus, Miami was only good in the 80's because of the yayo, and cartels, any other time period would really ruin it.

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Keep dreaming.

Charles Phipps
  • Charles Phipps

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yeah, I'm playing GTA 3 and Vice City on Xbox 360 and they work just fine.

It's sad we'll never see them on Live, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users