Cop kills a rottweiler

425 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 20:13)
Haha, just throw s7free at them, he will look so psychotic trying to be a wolf, they'll just tear up with joy and pet him.

Hahaha, I can just think in Trevor barking at the moon biggrin.gif

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 23:33)
Oh please, so people can't freely film the police in action? We should have that right at least. They had no right to arrest him, citizens should be able to film the police since they serve the public.

He didn't get arrested because of the filming. If the filming would have been prohibited in the area, that video wouldn't exist. And most likely he would not have been cuffed. He got arrested for not obeying the police when they commanded to turn the music down. See the beginning of the video, you see a group of police entering a house, all armed. Music blasting outside is something you don't want in such situation, and if the person listening to that music doesn't obey police in such situation, it's right for police to do an arrest. It might have been temporary arrest, but still. He was making things harder for the police. They responded.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sorry, Mr. Burgundy, Stay Classy.

@Road, word up. Trevor is a crazy dude. Anyways, what's the big fuss about this cop and the dog? Did the dog go after the cop? If so, I would say the kill was purely reflex and instinct.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

I still think the police have WAY TOO MUCH power, I've seen too many YouTube videos of police abuse, it's disgusting that some of these pigs are supposed to "protect and serve" us. I am very disappointed in "our police".

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner)
Would you shut the f*ck up about your obsession with s7free? Jesus, take it to the Pm's.

He loves me really

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Jul 3 2013, 20:39)
Sorry, Mr. Burgundy, Stay Classy.

@Road, word up. Trevor is a crazy dude. Anyways, what's the big fuss about this cop and the dog? Did the dog go after the cop? If so, I would say the kill was purely reflex and instinct.

Police went to arrest owner of the rottweiler, owner put the dog in his car with windows open, owner approaches officers which arrest the owner, dog comes out of the car to defend his owner, sniffs a bit, officers tries to grab the leash with gun ready in his another hand, dog jumps mouth wide open at the officer, four shots and that's it.

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Jul 3 2013, 20:39)
I still think the police have WAY TOO MUCH power, I've seen too many YouTube videos of police abuse, it's disgusting that some of these pigs are supposed to "protect and serve" us. I am very disappointed in "our police".

I still think that's highly irrelevant in this situation. Police did what they had to do. In any way, the dog would have been injured, and might have suffered more and humans could also been injured.

And have you seen videos in YouTube of police helping people? Same thing as in the news, only the bad side is revealed.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 15:39)

Our police do have it's corrupt assholes but there are some good officers out there. Though they're outnumbered by the jackasses.

and s7free, I love you like a fat kid loves exercise.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

^ There are bad cops everywhere in the world, you cant judge them from a few individuals actions filmed on Youtube.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Corrupted cops is still better than no cops. It's tough to judge from another country where police corruption is nearly absent, but having dozens of times more police will also mean more corrupted people.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

I would've shot the damn thing too. No way in hell I'm giving a rottweiler a chance to bite my ass.

roebuck34
  • roebuck34

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

Just knee a dog between the front legs if they ever come at you then you push the air out of the lungs and they fall over

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 17:37)
With so many starving children in the world, I at least hope that the cops didn't let the dog go to waste.

The cops is even more stupid , they arrested a teenager called Justin Carter without even a reason , he was joking and he even mentioned "lol" and "jk"

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 21:54)
I would've shot the damn thing too. No way in hell I'm giving a rottweiler a chance to bite my ass.

They arrested a guy for just taping the scene and his dog is loyal to him so he attacked the cops , this means that the cops were the reason for this to begin

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 03 July 2013 - 10:54 PM.

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 20:56)
you cant judge them

You bet your motherf*cking ass I can.

QUOTE (oksa8)
Corrupted cops is still better than no cops.

You're out of your f*cking mind.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 06:37)
Oh please, so people can't freely film the police in action? We should have that right at least. They had no right to arrest him, citizens should be able to film the police since they serve the public.

He didn't get arrested because of the filming. If the filming would have been prohibited in the area, that video wouldn't exist. And most likely he would not have been cuffed. He got arrested for not obeying the police when they commanded to turn the music down. See the beginning of the video, you see a group of police entering a house, all armed. Music blasting outside is something you don't want in such situation, and if the person listening to that music doesn't obey police in such situation, it's right for police to do an arrest. It might have been temporary arrest, but still. He was making things harder for the police. They responded.

Good to know you think "listening to music too loud" is grounds for arrest with f*cking handcuffs. I doubt he knew he was about to get dragged off in chains (especially since he was going quietly) he probably thought they'd tell him to leave the area or threaten to fine him. I'm not sure how you can say it's his fault: he was listening to music too loud and being a dick to some cops... so they chained his hands together and shot his dog, yeah totally his fault. Seriously bro, what the f*ck are you on about?

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 06:59)

Yes, and cops with proper oversight, limited powers and accountability is better than corrupt, violent pigs running around without a leash, what's your point?

EDIT: Double post, sorry lads I spaced.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

What's with all these trigger happy cops?

I just came across this video last night, a dog posing no threat to the officer who opens fire and kills it..

We need to militarize these cops fast, give them some fully-autos and armored trucks and sh*t.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

The gun hugging their hips makes them think they're invincible.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

For f*cks sake people, did you even read my posts?

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Jul 3 2013, 22:50)
you cant judge them

QUOTE (oksa8)

Might be. Though my doctor said I'm still sane.
Though it's your country. Why should I give a f*ck if everything goes to sh*t in there?

QUOTE (Melchior @ Jul 3 2013, 22:55)

Yes, and cops with proper oversight, limited powers and accountability is better than corrupt, violent pigs running around without a leash, what's your point?

With this I didn't mean full corruption of police. Something which each nation has, and which is remarkable in United States. You can't deny that you'd rather live in a nation with some corrupted cops, while others handle their duty like their as supposed, when compared to a state where there are no laws, just anarchy.

QUOTE (Melchior @ Jul 3 2013, 22:52)

Good to know you think "listening to music too loud" is grounds for arrest with f*cking handcuffs. I doubt he knew he was about to get dragged off in chains (especially since he was going quietly) he probably thought they'd tell him to leave the area or threaten to fine him. I'm not sure how you can say it's his fault: he was listening to music too loud and being a dick to some cops... so they chained his hands together and shot his dog, yeah totally his fault. Seriously bro, what the f*ck are you on about?

HE DID NOT GO TO JAIL, HE GOT CUFFED/ARRESTED AS HE DID NOT OBEY POLICE'S ORDERS TO PUT THE MUSIC DOWN NEAR A POLICE INVESTIGATION. God, never though I'd really have to explain that. Also, as you see, there are no other civilians near-by patrol cars or the area where police are, the crowd seems to be some distance back, which I can't accurately tell from the video, probably for their own safety, BUT I CAN'T SURELY TELL BECAUSE IT'S A VIDEO. If you got any other better explanation, then please, tell me.

Oh and he didn't knew he was getting cuffed? It didn't seem to take him too long to turn his back to the cops. Still, he can blame himself for not in the first case not listening to police when there clearly is something going on in the area.

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Jul 3 2013, 22:44)

They arrested a guy for just taping the scene and his dog is loyal to him so he attacked the cops , this means that the cops were the reason for this to begin

If they would have arrested the guy for only filming the scene, why would have they allowed the others to film? Why they allowed this video to be filmed? Because that isn't the case. It was either because he was too close to the area where police were having an operation, or the music. He could have just left the scene cool and quiet, but hell no, he decides to leave his dog in the car and go have a little chitty-chat with the police, knowing he is going to get consequences.

Sometimes I just have to wonder, are all these people just trolls or this stupid...

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (oksa8)
knowing he is going to get consequences.

You don't know that, I bet he was approaching them thinking it was only going to be a conversation. They probably told him to turn around, that's why he did so. I really don't see the reason as to why he needed to be obtained, he wasn't posing any threat to the police, and if he was, you would f*cking know it.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 02:17)
QUOTE (oksa8)
knowing he is going to get consequences.

You don't know that,

I doubt no one in the forums know how the things really went. Only the people being there know.

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 02:17)
I bet he was approaching them thinking it was only going to be a conversation. They probably told him to turn around, that's why he did so. I really don't see the reason as to why he needed to be obtained, he wasn't posing any threat to the police, and if he was, you would f*cking know it.

In that case it would make no sense to first go put your dog in the car and then walk to police. He knew he was doing something which wasn't at that moment, in that area, allowed. He probably didn't agree to leave/turn music down/other, which is why the police decided to move him out of the area. Or at least tried. Still, there was a reason the police cuffed him, and it seems in the video that he was doing something wrong as the crowd seemed to be yelling something "how he is going in there" and stuff like that.

Still, I insist, if you have any better explonation about things went, then please, tell me. I'm eagerly waiting.
Except for the story how police brutally cuffed innocent men who was trying to tape police corruption and tortured his dog to death.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 22:50)
you cant judge them

QUOTE (oksa8)

What im saying is you cant say that a large group or a community is bad because of the actions of some individuals in that particular group. i dont live in the US but im pretty sure not ever cop there is an evil psychopath. but whatever im not getting into an argument with you on that subject.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

The owner is a moron.

The cops here are bigger morons. They got mad at him because he was closer than the others filming and because he kept asking them "why are there no black cops here?" or some sh*t like that.

These moron cops wasted more of their precious time dealing with this guy than they claimed he was by "interfering" with their work. You're cops, aren't you trained to deal with your surroundings? I am a dog owner and that dog wasn't anywhere near attacking, if it really wanted to bite him or come after him it would have done so before his dumb ass pulled the trigger. He should have left the dog alone and the moron owner should have secured the dog in the car. Or better yet, not taunted the trigger-happy cops to begin with.

Dog was just doing what dogs do. My dog does the same, when people she doesn't know get all up in her face she doesn't attack them but she takes a defensive stance and as long as they don't keep getting in her face she won't do anything further. She's never attacked anyone or even bitten anyone.

They should have put the owner in front of themselves and let him secure the dog since I doubt the dog would have reacted the way it did had the owner grabbed the leash instead of the cop. Don't they carry tasers, too?

TL;DR: Everyone involved is a moron.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 23:13)
For f*cks sake people, did you even read my posts?

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Jul 3 2013, 22:50)
you cant judge them

QUOTE (oksa8)

Might be. Though my doctor said I'm still sane.
Though it's your country. Why should I give a f*ck if everything goes to sh*t in there?

QUOTE (Melchior @ Jul 3 2013, 22:55)

With this I didn't mean full corruption of police. Something which each nation has, and which is remarkable in United States. You can't deny that you'd rather live in a nation with some corrupted cops, while others handle their duty like their as supposed, when compared to a state where there are no laws, just anarchy.

QUOTE (Melchior @ Jul 3 2013, 22:52)

HE DID NOT GO TO JAIL, HE GOT CUFFED/ARRESTED AS HE DID NOT OBEY POLICE'S ORDERS TO PUT THE MUSIC DOWN NEAR A POLICE INVESTIGATION. God, never though I'd really have to explain that. Also, as you see, there are no other civilians near-by patrol cars or the area where police are, the crowd seems to be some distance back, which I can't accurately tell from the video, probably for their own safety, BUT I CAN'T SURELY TELL BECAUSE IT'S A VIDEO. If you got any other better explanation, then please, tell me.

Oh and he didn't knew he was getting cuffed? It didn't seem to take him too long to turn his back to the cops. Still, he can blame himself for not in the first case not listening to police when there clearly is something going on in the area.

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Jul 3 2013, 22:44)

If they would have arrested the guy for only filming the scene, why would have they allowed the others to film? Why they allowed this video to be filmed? Because that isn't the case. It was either because he was too close to the area where police were having an operation, or the music. He could have just left the scene cool and quiet, but hell no, he decides to leave his dog in the car and go have a little chitty-chat with the police, knowing he is going to get consequences.

Sometimes I just have to wonder, are all these people just trolls or this stupid...

Why are you defending corrupted cops , the only reason these people who taped the scene didn't get caught cause the police didn't see them , YA RUB YMOTO FE STEEN DAHYA

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Oh cops arrest a black man who is only observing the scene with his dog and the cops just happen to arrest him and kill his dog when neither did anything wrong. I don't care if it can be justified lawfully it is wrong for anyone to kill an innocent being. I don't hate cops, but it really angers me when they become a cop to get a free gun, free authority, and power to abuse other beings with. They may as well be a gang. They basically are, but it's a legal gang. The worst part is that they will always get less of a punishment that " civilians " when the punishment for abusing said authority should be far worse that what the average Joe is given. This is why people don't like cops, because they are allowed to do stuff that isn't acceptable by society, yet the consequences for do such thing are nonexistent to minimum and they are justified as lawful acts. It is quite simply disgusting corruption. icon13.gif

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 09:13)

And you can't deny you'd rather live in a nation where cops aren't corrupt at all... what's your point? That we should ignore things like this and just be grateful we have police at all?

HE DID NOT GO TO JAIL, HE GOT CUFFED/ARRESTED AS HE DID NOT OBEY POLICE'S ORDERS TO PUT THE MUSIC DOWN NEAR A POLICE INVESTIGATION.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT HOW IS THIS EVEN A RESPONSE YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING I SAID

Still, he can blame himself for not in the first case not listening to police when there clearly is something going on in the area.

F*cking hell, how was he supposed to know they'd shoot his dog?

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by oksa8, 03 July 2013 - 11:43 PM.

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Jul 3 2013, 23:27)
Why are you defending corrupted cops , the only reason these people who taped the scene didn't get caught cause the police didn't see them , YA RUB YMOTO FE STEEN DAHYA

Mind if I punch you?

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Jul 3 2013, 23:27)

Dog was just doing what dogs do. My dog does the same, when people she doesn't know get all up in her face she doesn't attack them but she takes a defensive stance and as long as they don't keep getting in her face she won't do anything further. She's never attacked anyone or even bitten anyone.

They should have put the owner in front of themselves and let him secure the dog since I doubt the dog would have reacted the way it did had the owner grabbed the leash instead of the cop. Don't they carry tasers, too?

TL;DR: Everyone involved is a moron.

I mostly agree with you. Though, the dog is rottweiler, and my dog also happens to be rottweiler, so I know that even if it's in a playful mood, it can easily scare the sh*t out of people who are used to more calm dogs. Dog's reaction can easily be mistaken as aggressive behaviour by a person who hasn't been in contact with dogs.

And like you said, Everyone involved is a moron. Each person in the scene made a mistake, which lead to the shooting.

EDIT:
QUOTE (Melchior @ Jul 3 2013, 23:31)
QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 09:13)

And you can't deny you'd rather live in a nation where cops aren't corrupt at all... what's your point? That we should ignore things like this and just be grateful we have police at all?

However you want it to be, dear.

HE DID NOT GO TO JAIL, HE GOT CUFFED/ARRESTED AS HE DID NOT OBEY POLICE'S ORDERS TO PUT THE MUSIC DOWN NEAR A POLICE INVESTIGATION.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT HOW IS THIS EVEN A RESPONSE YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING I SAID

It was the chain of actions which lead to his dog being shot. He was the person who started that chain, by, in general, just not using common sense and staying out of area when there is police operation going on. I know you still got something douchy to ask...

Still, he can blame himself for not in the first case not listening to police when there clearly is something going on in the area.

F*cking hell, how was he supposed to know they'd shoot his dog?

You can't expect that if you don't obey authorities, you won't get consequences.
Your sentence is like saying "Hey, how would have that murdered known that he'd go to jail after killing that man?"
sh*t happens. He could have evaded that by just leaving the area.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 09:36)
And like you said, Everyone involved is a moron. Each person in the scene made a mistake, which lead to the shooting.

It's the fault of the police. The man is no way responsible for his dog's death. If they had said "turn that music down or we'll shoot your dog" it'd be a different story, but as is, the man cannot, in any way, be held accountable. You're just trying to detract blame from the police and I'm not sure why.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 02:41)
QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 09:36)

It's the fault of the police. The man is no way responsible for his dog's death. If they had said "turn that music down or we'll shoot your dog" it'd be a different story, but as is, the man cannot, in any way, be held accountable. You're just trying to detract blame from the police and I'm not sure why.

Because I love living in a police nation, can't you see?

What I'm trying to say is, (gah I hate repeating myself over and over), IF he would have done something, which authorities asked him to do as it was disturbing their work, then that chain of actions would not have happened.

Let me make it like this:
-Owner goes to area.
-Owner hears police telling him to do something.
-Owner doesn't give a f*ck about police.
-Owner hears something more from the police, and goes to put his dog in his car.
-Police cuffs the owner.
-Dog comes out of the car.
-Dog comes at the owner, and third police joins in.
-Third police goes inbetween dog and owner.
-Dog stands his ground.
-Police shoots.
-Dog dead.

So, remove any of those lines from above, and ta-da! This didn't happen!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users