Photo

Cop kills a rottweiler

425 replies to this topic
Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

I have no idea as to why this has gone unnoticed here. I'll just share this video...my heart is pretty heavy.

I own a rottweiler too. Man, I am about to cry. sad.gif

Johan.
  • Johan.

Legen, wait for it... dary.

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well it was already posted yesterday but in the V section which then got deleted, most likely because it caused some flame wars and it was in the wrong section.

And this video still bothers me

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 16:16)
Well it was already posted yesterday but in the V section which then got deleted, most likely because it caused some flame wars and it was in the wrong section.

And this video still bothers me

Why the f*ck did i watch this.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

Oh my god, that's terrible :'(

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Sly Bastard

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

Omg they killed Chop,you bastards!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Majestic81, 30 July 2013 - 03:41 AM.

---

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

The cop needs to die a cruel, cruel death imho.

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

Sweep 'em all!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Sh*t! That's horrible...sometimes reminds me about brave pets trying to save their owners sad.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Frenzzy @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 22:20)
Sh*t! That's horrible...sometimes reminds me about brave pets trying to save their owners sad.gif

Trust me. I went in without thinking about the emotional effects this will cast on me. I watched it. I cried.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

I personally think shooting him went a bit far, considering he hadn't even thrown a bite. Could've easily let his owner calm down the dog and put him back into the car.

Still, guy was being an asshole, dog came out agressive, cops are in the right to shoot in self-defense, but mweh.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

From what i understood pigs arrested this man because he refused to turn down the music which wasn't loud in the first place. Dog tried to protect his owner and got shot like stupid cops couldn't use tazer or something else non-lethal and if cop life was really in danger he could fire one shot in the air, instead he riddled poor animal with 4 bullets, f*cking sadist.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 18:55)
Still, guy was being an asshole, dog came out agressive, cops are in the right to shoot in self-defense, but mweh.

That was no self-defence mate, that was just out of fear.

Poor dog. sad.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 22:25)
I personally think shooting him went a bit far, considering he hadn't even thrown a bite. Could've easily let his owner calm down the dog and put him back into the car.

Had it been a "panick" shot - shooting it just when the dog was about to bite - ir would have been somewhat acceptable. Somewhat.

But that son of a c*ntbag went on shooting that poor creature. That didn't look like a sane person's act.

I am pretty shocked that no one physically tried to attack that douchebag of a cop. I know, I would have. I might have got my ass handed over, but f*ck it, I would have tried my absolute physical best to inflict pain upon that cold hearted son of a c*nt.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

I contemplated making a topic about this two days ago... decided not to. Never had a pet in my life, hence I don't feel the love for animals as some of you do, but this is f*cking sick and it still makes my blood boil. I regret watching it.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 17:00)
QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 22:25)

Had it been a "panick" shot - shooting it just when the dog was about to bite - ir would have been somewhat acceptable. Somewhat.

But that son of a c*ntbag went on shooting that poor creature. That didn't look like a sane person's act.

I am pretty shocked that no one physically tried to attack that douchebag of a cop. I know, I would have. I might have got my ass handed over, but f*ck it, I would have tried my absolute physical best to inflict pain upon that cold hearted son of a c*nt.

Well, it would have been worse if the damn dog had bitten someone innocent. Maybe the police could have acted better, but this way is better than if the dog had injured people. What if you had been in front of the dog, if it tried to attack you?

Stop overreacting, for god's sake, it's sad that they killed the dog but would you prefer if it had wounded any person in the area? I would want to see what would have you done if you were there in that situation.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom

I shouldn't have watched that, no idea why I did. I honestly felt a pit forming in my chest, f*cking bastards making it suffer and die like that. Why was the guy even arrested. c*nts.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

It was obviously not an act of self defense. The dog came up sniffing and the guy walks up to it and points the gun at it. He waited for it to make any kind of movement that may seem remotely aggressive andhe shot....four times.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

In the land of the skunks, he who has half a nose is king

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

f*cking pigs, they do this sh*t to humans too, dont forget that! They could have easily tazer'd the dog or anything other than fatal action.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

With so many starving children in the world, I at least hope that the cops didn't let the dog go to waste.

The Viperman
  • The Viperman

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

I've seen a video like this before. Another trigger happy cop.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by gtafreak10, 03 July 2013 - 05:49 PM.

I seen this yesterday, it f*cking sickens me. The dog was just trying to protect his owner and the cop f*cking shot him 4 times and the dog still wasn't even dead, he just laid there twitching and suffering.

Also, if you listen closely you can hear the dogs owner screaming "NO!!!" and crying. If he would have just turned his music down, his dog may or may not had to die. Hell, they might have shot it anyway if they were just passing by and it barked at them.

Edit: Here's the owners response.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 17:37)
f*cking pigs, they do this sh*t to humans too, dont forget that! They could have easily tazer'd the dog or anything other than fatal action.

A dog can handle a tazer shot.

Anyway what I think was unnecesary was the process before the dog attacked. I don't think there was any need to handcuff the owner, they could just told him to leave the scene or whatever. If they hadn't do that the dog wouldn't have died.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

I don't like dogs but this video is still very sad.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

That made me tear up, it's a natural reaction in a dog to defend it's owner. Stupid dick cops.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm not even going to watch that video, as I can't bear seeing animals getting hurt and the fact that I own 2 labradoodles.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

F*ckers shouldn't had shot the dog, as others said, they could have let the owner of the dog calm it down, but nooo, they had to shoot the dog, and it didn't even bite them or anything. angry.gif

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 03 July 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Jesus Christ, this sh*t is so messed up! The dog just wanted to protect his owner, that's natural and any dog would do that; he didn't even really attack the police officers, and there was no need to kill the dog.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by s7free, 03 July 2013 - 07:18 PM.

One of the reasons i hate cops, sometimes i respect cop killers

Hope the RSPCA arrest that cop and shoot him

\/ darn you lil weasel mad.gif it was unfair because the stupid cop had a gun

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Once the dog lunged at the cop it was fair game.
Besides with all the trouble this guy is 'supposed' to have caused the police, over time, I am sure that it might have been a punitive action as well.
Notice how the cops paid no attention to it (leaving it in the street) after the action.
Getting bitten by a vicious animal would be a lot more of an 'inconvenience' than writing an extra dog killing report. It is very difficult to shoot a dog (any animal) while it is attached to a limb (arm or leg) so taking it down before it can attach itself is important.

Maybe dogs and their owners should be licensed, like guns... complete with background checks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users