» «
Photo

The Legion clan recruiting now

5 replies to this topic
SASPvt
  • SASPvt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:21 PM Edited by SASPvt, 03 July 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Hello fellow GTA IV players, I am attempting to start a new Xbox clan and another on PS3. The clan name would be "The Legion". We as well have uniforms that you must purchase to look the part! Gun wise you may use whatever your heart desires although we recommend the Commando or AK-47 due to his rapid fire and damage. Additonal info will be given to those who are interested to join!

This clan does have rules and roles! Rules and roles would be given to members interested in becoming official members of "The Legion"

***FOR PS3 USERS WITH INTEREST TO JOIN***

The PS3 clan is still under construction and will be available by November! You may still "join us" meahwhile it is under construction!

Thank you all for your time and interest! See you all on GTA IV AND WE HOPE TO SPEAK TO YOU SOON!

****EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS*****

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

yawn another clan. you should organise this in the 'events and gangs' section.

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

You really sound retarded here. I mean yeah, join a f...g clan, in November. You have to buy clothes so you look just as much a dick as him, in November. Read the retard's hopelessly inarticulate postings, in November. I mean, what the f...k do you think people will be doing in November? PLAYING GTA V. Good luck with the clan mate.....

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

1. you need to go to the gangs topic. 2. your clan will fail 3. Just being realistic

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (death killer860 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 22:15)
1. you need to go to the gangs topic. 2. your clan will fail 3. Just being realistic

4. The legion already exists and had been running for over a year, think of your own name please.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (johnwontscore @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 00:07)
You really sound retarded here. I mean yeah, join a f...g clan, in November. You have to buy clothes so you look just as much a dick as him, in November. Read the retard's hopelessly inarticulate postings, in November. I mean, what the f...k do you think people will be doing in November? PLAYING GTA V. Good luck with the clan mate.....

quoted for truth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users