When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
EFLC Update Error
Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:42 AM
I installed a fresh GTA IV EFLC and I wanted to install update/patch but I get error:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PLS Someone help!
Am using original GTA IV EFLC
Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:50 AM
If nothing works, re-install the game. Where do you have GTA IV from? Are you using any mods or cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive?
Try all the suggestions I posted above and reply back if anything works!
Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:08 PM
Run as Administrator
Reinstalling the game
Downloading different update/patch.
If someone has extracted patch that would help I think
Like I said I have originaly EFLC with 2 Disc's
Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:48 PM
- Games for Windows Marketplace Client - Download
- Games for Windows LIVE Update (GFWL) - Download
- GTA IV Patch 126.96.36.199 (unless you already have the latest version of the game) - Download
- DirectX End-User Runtimes - Download
- Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 Redistributable Package x86 (all three) - Download 2005 / Download 2008 / Download 2010
- .NET Framework (try only 3.5 first) - Download 3.5 / Download 4.5
- Rockstar Games Social Club - Download
Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:15 AM
But the link u posted redirects me to rockstargames.com
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users