Baseball bat one shot kills

6 replies to this topic
SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

I've been playing with the rules that I don't carjack (rather steal parked cars only and in places where I am least likely to be seen) and I either fistfight or pound gangsters I meet on the street with a baseball bat it they talk smack to me or if I just don't like them. I noticed that some guys you can give a brutal beating to with the bat and they won't die though they'll be incapacitated in the fetal position. However, every now and then, I'll smack someone in the kisser with the bat and they'll go down with one blow. As I wait for them to get to their feet to hit another homer on their body, they stop moving and the blood pool of death begins to flow from their head. I sort of feel guilty about it because I didn't want to waste em, just wanted to beat em up real good. Has this happened to anyone else?

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Yes it's pretty normal, its because headshots in the game are scripted possible with any weapon (thus making knife and bat able to make 'headshots' too if you're lucky enough)

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

It is also possible to get knocked out with one bat swing yourself. Happened to me once, when I started a fight with a homeboy in East Holland, the guy puilled a bat from under his jacket and knocked Niko out, with full health.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

rampage_ani.gif confused.gif The elder brothers, I have no language
。。。。。。。。。。。(Come from China)(中国から来ました)

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, I find its when (on PS3) if you hold down the strike button Niko swings the bat harder and usually aims for the temple, knocking them out with one blow

zeeshanaayan07
  • zeeshanaayan07

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

Ohh no this is very bad news

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (SupraDork @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 03:20)
I've been playing with the rules that I don't carjack (rather steal parked cars only and in places where I am least likely to be seen) and I either fistfight or pound gangsters I meet on the street with a baseball bat it they talk smack to me or if I just don't like them. I noticed that some guys you can give a brutal beating to with the bat and they won't die though they'll be incapacitated in the fetal position. However, every now and then, I'll smack someone in the kisser with the bat and they'll go down with one blow. As I wait for them to get to their feet to hit another homer on their body, they stop moving and the blood pool of death begins to flow from their head. I sort of feel guilty about it because I didn't want to waste em, just wanted to beat em up real good. Has this happened to anyone else?

This made me lolz.

I love knockin' dudes out with one shot to the skull.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users