Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
God Mode doesn't work
Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:34 AM
I am trying to use this God Mode: http://www.gta4-mods...-mode-v11-f2130 and this ASI Loader: http://www.gta4-mods...er-v1020b-f1976
I have also posted a video on my installation of this mod, so you can see, what am I doing wrong!
Anny suggestions? Anyone could help me??
Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:38 PM
I'll write down all steps I do, so you could tell me, what am I doing wrong. I have Windows XP and my game's version is 188.8.131.52 (it says that in GTA IV.exe's properties).
1.) I download GTAIV Trainer Version 6.5.
2.) I download Yaasil.
3.) I open Trainer's rar file with WinRAR and place Trainer.ini, Trainer.asi and ScriptHook - OLD PATCHES (because my game version is 184.108.40.206 I suppose) to my root GTA IV folder, located at C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games.
4.) Then I rename ScriptHook - OLD PATCHES to scripthook.dll
5.) And then I move dsound.dll to GTA IV root folder.
6.) I try to run the game, but it doesn't start. If I run it as "Administrator", I get error. If I remove Trainer.ini, Trainer.asi, ScriptHook.dll and dsound.dll from the folder and try to run GTA IV again, it works perfectly fine!
Help me, please!!
Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:53 PM
Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:54 PM
Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:08 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users