user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are my GTA IV Settings :

user posted image

My Pc perfomance
user posted image

About Graphic driver i think it's this one not sure ATI Radeon™ HD 3800 Series
My graphics drivers are updated, i did Disk difrawhatever and i did ccleaner still no results..

I have tried pretty much all Commandline stuff none worked just sets my GTA IV settings on low and Resolution to 800x600 nothing else

My GTA IV patch is 1.0.7.0

I tried to chenge some AMD driver settings, some guy on youtube had same problem like me but it didn't helped...

So can anyone tell me is this just my pc being low or is there some solution please HELP ME QUICK.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

1. Where did you get your game from?
  2. Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
  3. Have you tried re-installing the game?
  4. Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
  5. Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes or as administrator (RMB on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
  6. Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Maybe your textures are poor because your settings are so low. Try changing Texture Quality and Texture Filter Quality to max.

blackhordwol
  • blackhordwol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (CCPD @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 10:38)

1. Where did you get your game from?
  2. Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
  3. Have you tried re-installing the game?
  4. Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
  5. Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes or as administrator (RMB on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
  6. Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Maybe your textures are poor because your settings are so low. Try changing Texture Quality and Texture Filter Quality to max.

1. I downloaded the game from Kickass torrent i mean most sedded one, but thats not a problem i tried many other links..

2. No i did not used any mods its fresh install i just cracked and installed patch..

3. Yeap, several times still no result..

4. I completly removed all GTA IV files

5. Yeah, tried all, no results

6. That i never tried and i'm not really sure how to do it but that's the only thing left to do ill have to figure that out..

And yeah i tried ALL settings Low or High no results still same problem..

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

1. I downloaded the game from Kickass torrent i mean most sedded one

^^^^^^

There's your problem-You have an illegal game version...BUY a legit, legal game version-either DVD OR Download from Steam/D2D/Gamestop/Amazon, etc. and the problem will fix itself. The game is less than $15 now a days, so there is absolutely NO reason to NOT buy it legally..Until you do buy legally we cannot help further as per forum rules, which are Pinned in Announcements section AND in EVERY sub-forum.

blackhordwol
  • blackhordwol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by blackhordwol, 04 July 2013 - 10:35 AM.

QUOTE (radioman @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 09:22)
1. I downloaded the game from Kickass torrent i mean most sedded one

^^^^^^

There's your problem-You have an illegal game version...BUY a legit, legal game version-either DVD OR Download from Steam/D2D/Gamestop/Amazon, etc. and the problem will fix itself. The game is less than $15 now a days, so there is absolutely NO reason to NOT buy it legally..Until you do buy legally we cannot help further as per forum rules, which are Pinned in Announcements section AND in EVERY sub-forum.

Good to know, thank you
If that's the only solution i will buy.
But i wonder how other peopls don't have the same problem, i didn't see anyone in comments mention any similar problem..
Most are Can't Launch can't play multiplayer bla,bla but nothing similar to my problem.
nwm Thank you again. happy.gif

Yes and one more thing is this the right one cuz it says its only compatible with Windows XP and i cant find any for Windows 7 32-bit --
http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=gta 4

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yes, it's the right one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users