user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are my GTA IV Settings :

user posted image

My Pc perfomance
user posted image

About Graphic driver i think it's this one not sure ATI Radeon™ HD 3800 Series

I have tried pretty much all Commandline stuff none worked just sets my GTA IV settings on low and Resolution to 800x600 nothing else

My GTA IV patch is 1.0.7.0

I tried to chenge some AMD driver settings, some guy on youtube had same problem like me but it didn't helped...

So can anyone tell me is this just my pc being low or is there some solution please HELP ME QUICK.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

i think its driver version, plus gta iv is nearly five year old game. try to find ati/amd drivers that came out when gta iv was released and use that after cleaning machine's graphic drivers with driver sweeper.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by radioman, 04 July 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Your problem was fixed over here in this topic... as you said you downloaded the game from a Torrant, meaning you have an illegal game version...The Simple fix is to BUY a Legit copy of the game.

Also, Why did you post a second topic asking the same thing? Please stick to one topic-especially since it is talking about the same problem. Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

Edit: I noticed you mentioned in the last topic about buying the game off Amazon, but since you failed to mention as to whether or not you bought it, it is presumed you are still talking about the Torrant download? Please clarify that as well as what model of Video card you have-not just the generic 3800 thing, as there are several cards from the 3800 series....

With legit games, this looks pretty much correct for Low settings(which is what it looks like you are using..) Try increasing the settings to Medium or higher and see if the problem goes away? I have played games at the low and lowest settings in the past, which is how I know the lowest settings tend to make the game look weird at times and the game looks a lot better on Medium and higher settings.

blackhordwol
  • blackhordwol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 21:45)
Your problem was fixed over here in this topic... as you said you downloaded the game from a Torrant, meaning you have an illegal game version...The Simple fix is to BUY a Legit copy of the game.

Also, Why did you post a second topic asking the same thing? Please stick to one topic-especially since it is talking about the same problem. Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

Edit: I noticed you mentioned in the last topic about buying the game off Amazon, but since you failed to mention as to whether or not you bought it, it is presumed you are still talking about the Torrant download? Please clarify that as well as what model of Video card you have-not just the generic 3800 thing, as there are several cards from the 3800 series....

With legit games, this looks pretty much correct for Low settings(which is what it looks like you are using..) Try increasing the settings to Medium or higher and see if the problem goes away? I have played games at the low and lowest settings in the past, which is how I know the lowest settings tend to make the game look weird at times and the game looks a lot better on Medium and higher settings.

Hah, about this topic I am REALLY sorry i posted here didn't really know where and then read that problems needs to be posted on Troubleshooting forum, and i have no idea how to delete this one..
Sorry again ..

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

It's cool, no problems. smile.gif However, IF you bought the legal download, as your last post stated in your previous post, have you tried raising the settings to see if problem clears up?

blackhordwol
  • blackhordwol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 09:48)
It's cool, no problems. smile.gif However, IF you bought the legal download, as your last post stated in your previous post, have you tried raising the settings to see if problem clears up?

No i haven't bought game yet i'm too busy to play i have only time to read few posts watch some videos,so i won't buy game yet.

Oh and yea, i found one guy having similar problem, hes solution was "Chenged card slot" ? any ideas what that is? biggrin.gif

I'm really not special with computers..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users