» «
Photo

Banner Edit

3 replies to this topic
PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by PATRIOTIC M4A1, 01 July 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Hello fine artists, I attempted to make a somewhat decent banner but in summary in my opinion I failed so I might as have tried before asking for a request.

Before I start I would like to note that this type of job would be for the more experienced GFX artists.

I need this Image:

user posted image

To be edited to say United Operations along with the patch created on the left side of the picture below.

My created banner:

user posted image

Btw if anyone asks, I don't need permission to use the banner that represents "United States Army Forces Command" as I was in charge of FORSCOM. Thank you.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

If Limitless made that original banner, it's best to see if he still has the .psd for it. It'll be a quick fix for him to change what you need. Rather than us having to basically remake the entire banner. If he doesn't have the .psd, then we'll see what we can't do for you.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 17:04)
If Limitless made that original banner, it's best to see if he still has the .psd for it. It'll be a quick fix for him to change what you need. Rather than us having to basically remake the entire banner. If he doesn't have the .psd, then we'll see what we can't do for you.

It was made by Narcis.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Then try contacting Narcis, he may still have the .psd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users