» «
Photo

Agent Shade

12 replies to this topic
efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by efendie, 02 July 2013 - 04:16 PM.

user posted image
Hello guys first sorry for my English confused.gif .This is my first mission pack.I will fix my English.Scenario and missions by me.

user posted image
A goon and faithful person named Agent shade. One day he take a hard mission. His boss wants to kill a drug dealer named Rachel. He's also a officer. Agent 6's boss throw him into a village and seize all of his stuff. And that's the beginning of his journey.

user posted image

Shade only-playable character.He is 35 years old and he is agent.He is like a ghost but one day he made the mistake and police's on alert.Jack scammed Shade and left in the middle of the desert.
Colin He is 25 years old.First meet in Chapter I.He is member of mafia's.He got bad memories and he helped Shade.fell in love with Shade's brother.And he married with Shade's brother Angelina.
Cesar He is colin's best friend.First meet in Chapter I.He is 25 years old.He is old police in Las ventruas.He is member of mafia's.
Tonny He is Colin's friend.First meet in Chapter I.He is 24 years old.Many talk he is slient.He don't have memories.Grown children at home.
Smith He is boss of the mafia's.He is 26 years old.First meet in Chapter I.He is most wanted in Las ventruas.
Jack He is boss of Shade.But he scammed Shade and kidnapped Angelina (Shade's sister).
Boss First meet in Chapter II.We don't have information.
???? He is unknown.He know where is jack.No more information.
CJ We know who he ! He is Carl Johnson ! İ don't say information because they know who cj.
Carl Old friend of Shade.He got a villa.He is 27 years old.No more information.
Ally First meet in Jail.No more information.
Jimmy He is drug dealer in Las Ventruas.He will killed by Shade.
Orton He is Boss of Vagos.He work with jack.He is 40 years old and he is most wanted in San Andreas.Killed by Shade.
005 He is agent.He work with jack.First meet in Chapter III.He killed by Shade.He Don't have memory.
Roger He is drug dealer.No more information.
Jacob He is old assassin.He 37 years old.Killed by Shade.
Brian He is Shade's old school friend.He is 30 years old.
user posted image

>>>>>>Chapter I - Click here to download <<<<<<

>>>>>>Chapter II - Click here to download <<<<<<

>>>>>>Chapter III - Click here to download <<<<<<

>>>>>>Chapter IV - Click here to download <<<<<<

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

icon14.gif Good looking Thread smile.gif
gonna try the missions soon.

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:33)
icon14.gif Good looking Thread smile.gif
gonna try the missions soon.

Thank you smile.gif

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by Revolver1, 03 July 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Edit: Wrong post.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Already played Chap.1, I like the story and gameplay, but there are a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes. You probably should increase your English so as your future missions will be more enjoyable (I know there will be future missions, you have good potential). And use capital letters with character's names and the first letter of a sentence.

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 17:03)
Already played Chap.1, I like the story and gameplay, but there are a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes. You probably should increase your English so as your future missions will be more enjoyable (I know there will be future missions, you have good potential). And use capital letters with character's names and the first letter of a sentence.

yes i know my english bad tounge.gif But i will fix it

gtaerror11923
  • gtaerror11923

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

story and gameplay icon14.gif super story i like it and gameplay sometimes verry hard.

but grammar icon13.gif but there are a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes.

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (gtaerror11923 @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 14:28)
story and gameplay icon14.gif super story i like it and gameplay sometimes verry hard.

but grammar icon13.gif but there are a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes.

yes i know it blush.gif

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Revolver1, 08 July 2013 - 05:38 PM.

I finished the whole thing, and I must say it was good. I've played better but this one is fine too. You better fix your English soon, because it's the only thing irritated me throughout the whole mission. I recommend people should give this a try, besides the English, everything is good.
Maybe you should start Agent Shade 2 with different characters, perhaps Shade and Jack got married (Two different wives, not eachother lul) then Jack told his son to get revenge on Shade's son, but Shade's son didn't know sh*t, and sh*ts happen. There, i give you the beginning, work on the rest. Hell, maybe even Shade's daughter, not son, but your choice.
P.S: And oh, i like the disguise idea, maybe you should use it more. And give players options to do, like kill or spare an enemy and whatnot.

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 17:24)
I finished the whole thing, and I must say it was good. I've played better but this one is fine too. You better fix your English soon, because it's the only thing irritated me throughout the whole mission. I recommend people should give this a try, besides the English, everything is good.
Maybe you should start Agent Shade 2 with different characters, perhaps Shade and Jack got married (Two different wives, not eachother lul) then Jack told his son to get revenge on Shade's son, but Shade's son didn't know sh*t, and sh*ts happen. There, i give you the beginning, work on the rest. Hell, maybe even Shade's daughter, not son, but your choice.
P.S: And oh, i like the disguise idea, maybe you should use it more. And give players options to do, like kill or spare an enemy and whatnot.

Thank for everything first,oh yes i will make agent shade 2 with different characters. biggrin.gif

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

Started agent shade 2 !

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (efendie @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:47)
Started agent shade 2 !

Awesome, I'll be the first one to play it. BUT remember, fix your grammar.

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 17:32)
QUOTE (efendie @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:47)
Started agent shade 2 !

Awesome, I'll be the first one to play it. BUT remember, fix your grammar.

Yes i try to fix my grammar smile.gif sorry im turkish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users