Photo

[III,VC|ASI] GInput

662 replies to this topic
Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Emulator user

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Blackbird88, 3 days ago.

Yes this is it. It works for me as well except the keys 9 & 10. I can't pause the game for example. I can live with that, thank you anyway :)

Oh you mean this. Yeah that doesn't work, but I had the "Select" button mapped to camera view and the other one mapped to Horn AFAIK :D

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted A day ago Edited by Silent, A day ago.

I have pushed a tiny change for mouse+keyboard and Standard (non-IV) pad controls for Hydra. Now LMB/Circle shoots rockets and LDTRL/L1 drops a flare. Figured this makes more sense, since Hunter rockets are deployed using LMP/Circle.

That makes non-IV controls more on par with IV controls, where Circle shoots rockets and Cross deploys a flare. So XBOX-like :p

That was a good design choice of R*s I destroyed :(

gl controlling thrust with Cross, aiming with R1 and reploying a rocket with Circle. In IV controls it was even worse, as R2 to control thrust, Square to aim and Circle to deploy a rocket.

I will, however, keep the inverted ordering for mouse & keyboard. So rockets will still be deployed using LMB.

mirh
  • mirh

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by mirh, 20 hours ago.

I have pushed a tiny change for mouse+keyboard and Standard (non-IV) pad controls for Hydra. Now LMB/Circle shoots rockets and LDTRL/L1 drops a flare. Figured this makes more sense, since Hunter rockets are deployed using LMP/Circle.

That makes non-IV controls more on par with IV controls, where Circle shoots rockets and Cross deploys a flare. So XBOX-like :p

I will, however, keep the inverted ordering for mouse & keyboard. So rockets will still be deployed using LMB.

I wouldn't really bother of mouse

There's no way you can actually use one to fly a plane (unless you are using a "relative" axis method like you could see in War Thunder for example)

If you don't want to become crazy with its movements, the only proper system I know is using WS for throttle, AD to roll, ↑↓ to pitch and ←→ to yaw

↑, space bar to aim and TN0/left CTRL for rockets/flares

• Blackbird88 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users