Photo

gta iv what if bledar lived

13 replies to this topic
gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hello everyone I am luke yukovich and this is my idea of what would happen if bledar morina did end up living in gta iv. (minor spoiler) Bledar is dardan petrelas right hand man he is seen in three missions throughout the game. In his final mission appearance he and his associate kaleem are beating up roman under a basketball net where then niko would show up and fight and kill him and kaleem. But what if bledar lived that's why I am hear writing this writing this right now. So I think bledar would stay as a minor character but since dardan and kaleem are both dead he would work with dimitri rascolov as his right hand man doing jobs for him such as robbing banks and murdering people dimitri wants killed. Bledar would later go on to meet niko again this time bledar has a gun and has three other guys with him and after you kill the three a cut scene goes on where bledar is holding his stomach which has a bullet wound and he goes down on his knees leading him to pleading for his life which then niko would say something like "no I already gave you a chance i am not making the same mistake twice" leading niko into shooting bledar in head. Thank you for reading my opinion next ill be doing ray boccino please comment on my opinion ill reply back to all.
  • shadyslady, VVipeSide and TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (gtaliveordie @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 18:15)
next ill be doing ray boccino

Please don't.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Florian(Bernie) Should actually be at the mission where you kill darko, watching how he dies., he should see what thing he deserves after all that. im not saying it ever was so, just a idea.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

If Bledar had lived, he would have retired and opened a make your own Teddy bear shop, where he would have met Trevor Phillips. However, Bernie, Bledar's secret lover, blinded by the jelously, would ask Niko to kill Bledar and Trevor. Niko would kill Bledar in a shootout inside his teddy bear shop and wound Trevor in the stomach, who would flee the scene and kill Bernie, unleashing Niko's rage. Both Niko and Trevor, who would have fled to Los Santos looking for shelter, would swear revenge each other and wait for the final encounter.

....GTA V Spoiler....

Some years later, Niko has won the presidential campaign and has been elected governor of San Andreas. He uses his position to control the government forces in order to find Trevor, who is believed to be hidden somewhere in the desert of Blaine County. Meanwhile, Trevor, who became a drug addict after Bledar's death, has been training and arming to fight Niko and get his revenge. And here is when GTA V starts.
  • Deadly Target likes this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

I don't think that Bledar would have ever worked with Dimitri or Mikhail. If he did, he would've worked with Russians long before Niko's arrival. A cool story though.

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

If Bledar had lived, Niko would simply kill him again.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Sachs
  • Sachs

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 19:50)
[...] kill him again.

I lol'ed.

gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

i will be doing more posts on either gta iv or gta v you guys can decide on which one i should do.

• shadyslady likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

I would like to not see more posts like this if it's possible. 

• theGTAking101 likes this

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

please do more you have such interesting theories and such an amazing talent. i'd want to hear your opinions on some gta v characters

• gtaliveordie likes this

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

very nice this is such a work. but how would this affect luis? i heard rumors that luis knew bledar. very intresting theory do something for gta v too nice one.

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

what if bledar acctually became freinds with niko through playboy x? this might happend and if so new game? very intresting we see maybe new expansion for gta iv? i hope so

VVipeSide
  • VVipeSide

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

The topics and comments you created aren't even close to this one created by my homeboy Luke Yukovich. You lack inspiration, originality, depth, innovation and entertainment. Why don't you fuq off instead? 

Ray Margarita
  • Ray Margarita

The American Dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

I don't think Bledar would have messed with Niko anymore if he had survived. Niko killed his only allies, Dardan and Kalem, so Bledar would be weak and in fear of Niko. That's just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users