I have a very frustrating problem. Whenever GTA IV is launched, I can edit the settings just fine, no, the problem is not the editing itself! Nooo, my problem is that every time I exit the game, the settings seem to reset. As in, every time I launch the game I get default terrible, terrible graphics, and not the ones that I set last time. Very annoying, and I cannot play realistically to this problem.
-I've tried commandline.txt
-I've tried using/not using GFWL
-I've tried removing settings.cfg in user AppData
Only external thing used is xliveless. Please help ASAP!
GTA IV Always resets settings
1 reply to this topic
Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:57 PM
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes or as administrator (RMB on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users