Photo

Player.IMG Replacement Problem

2 replies to this topic
Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by Target13, 30 June 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Ok so i was looking for a Niko Model that replaces CJ, i found one & replaced all the files including Player.img. The mod worked but i wanted to change it cause it only replaces a couple of clothes & not everything. later after searching more, i found the best one

i did everything & replaced the old niko's Player.img with this new one but then it automatically turns the new Player.img with the old one of the old niko...........Its hard to explain. sad.gif

OLD NIKO FILES:
blabla.img
blala.dat
Player.img.

NEW NIKO FILES:
blabla.img
blala.dat
Player.img

Then i replaced the OLD NIKO FILES with the NEW NIKO FILES but when
i run the game, it loads the textures & models from the Old Niko Player.img.

Too check if the files were same or not, i downloaded a TXD Tool to compare the .txd files.
they both were very different, as i said OLD NIKO replaces only a couple of clothes while the NEW NIKO Player.img
replaces everything, but when i place the NEW NIKO PLAYER.IMG in the models folder then the game loads the old PLAYER.IMG

AAAAAGGGH!!! if anyone understood all that then please help!

okay now i decided to uninstall the game & replay it clean. but after uninstall, deleting all GTA SA FILES, deleting GTA SA Folder from regedit. then start a new game but it still loads the OLD NIKO PLAYER.IMG!!!! i deleted all niko files but it doesn't work!

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

Try this doing this, hope it would help. smile.gif

1) Uninstall SA. (Remove registry entries, too)
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
5) Reboot.
6) Reinstall SA.
7) Install the mod again.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 12:53)
Try this doing this, hope it would help. smile.gif

1) Uninstall SA. (Remove registry entries, too)
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
5) Reboot.
6) Reinstall SA.
7) Install the mod again.

the Virtual Store! i knew i had to delete a GTA SA folder from the app data but i could not find it! i looked in Appdata/Local/Rockstar Games but could not find it! i forgot that there was another Rockstar folder in the Virtual Store! thanks man! my game is working fine now!

Welcome to My Respect List.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users