Aggresive pedestrians

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
trexalfa
  • trexalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

I booted my game and then all pedestrians had guns and were shooting at me, there were fires over many houses and cars were exploding everywhere. Is this a problem with mods?? Is it a glitch??

Please I need help, the game is frustrating this way

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

Does this happen at the beginning of the game? Because, after you pass the mission Riot, this is supposed to happen around Los Santos. Everything is a mess around the city because of Tempenny, and cars exploding and houses on fire are something known to occur when this happens. The trigger for this is the Riot mission, while the way to stop it is by passing the End of the Line mission. This happens, however, only in Los Santos.
Besides, are you using any mods or cracks? Have you entered any cheats? Like BGLUAWML = Peds Attack You With Weapons or STATEOFEMERGENCY = Riot Mode?

trexalfa
  • trexalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

I use mods, and I don't use cheats like those. Besides, I already bet the game, so I dunno why is this happening now

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

What was the last mission you played? If you have returned to Los Santos for the Final missions, once the mission "Grove 4 Life" is completed then the riots start to happen. They are based on the 1992 LA Riots.

Is this a problem with mods??

If you aren't near those missions yet, it's probably the mods you mentioned. Or you may have entered a cheat without knowing - it happens sometimes.

EDIT-
I already bet the game, so I dunno why is this happening now

It's the mods. The riots stop after you complete the game. You need to delete the mods to see if it helps.

trexalfa
  • trexalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by trexalfa, 29 June 2013 - 10:49 PM.

I also thought about it being a cheat, and I tried using the riot cheat to disable it without any results. I bet the game, bet the final mission. And dunno what mods are causing it either

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (trexalfa @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 17:46)
And dunno what mods are causing it either

Most the time the best thing to do is delete all the mods and reinstall them one by one until the problem comes back. Then you'll know which is causing the problem.

trexalfa
  • trexalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 22:54)
QUOTE (trexalfa @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 17:46)
And dunno what mods are causing it either

Most the time the best thing to do is delete all the mods and reinstall them one by one until the problem comes back. Then you'll know which is causing the problem.

Yeah... but I've got a ton of them. Let's see what can be done to solve it, like remembering when the problem begun

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

No, it's outright unlikely you activated a cheat without realizing it. First, you'll hear a beep; second, you'll see a popup. Even if it was a cheat, no cheat that arms peds is saveable.

Let this be a lesson to analyze your mods prior to saving them. On my PS2, many of my defunct AR-Max codes either freeze the game after loading (thus I don't have time to save it) or don't work at all. This doesn't seem so simple on the PC. Furthermore, many codes/mods/cheats don't bode well together. In other words, they conflict with each other when used together. To provide a more thorough answer, you'll need to be less vague with what you implemented.

trexalfa
  • trexalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

Bug mysteriously solved. Thank you guys smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users