Photo

Shooting Question

7 replies to this topic
Great_Stealing_Vehicle
  • Great_Stealing_Vehicle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Recently I got GTA Vice City for my Labtop and its running well but I don't own a mouse so I have to use auto aim. My question is to people who have finished the game, is it possible to beat and enjoy Vice City with auto aim shooting or is it impossible to fight enemies this way.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Change the controls in the options menu from Standard to Classic.

Great_Stealing_Vehicle
  • Great_Stealing_Vehicle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 21:26)
Change the controls in the options menu from Standard to Classic.

I did that but my question was if doing this will make the game unplayable.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

No, it won't. Otherwise they won't give you the option. smile.gif

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

He doesn't mean literally unplayable. He means that because he owns a laptop the aiming will be next to impossible without a mouse.

You can still get good play out of it with auto-aim, after all that is what the PS2 and Xbox versions are set to by default. smile.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

He means that because he owns a laptop the aiming will be next to impossible without a mouse.

That's impossible, as ALL Laptops have a mouse-it is right below the keyboard, As seen here in this screenshot, see that black thing under the space bar, that is where the mouse is on a laptop...this is the same for ALL laptops. Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

...l but I don't own a mouse

Please elaborate on that, as I explained above(and shown by the screen shot), ALL laptops have a mouse...Are you saying your mouse is broke? If so, how are you able to use the laptop, as you would need a mouse to navigate the internet and to select programs and such...? confused.gif

Great_Stealing_Vehicle
  • Great_Stealing_Vehicle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 07:56)
He means that because he owns a laptop the aiming will be next to impossible without a mouse.

That's impossible, as ALL Laptops have a mouse-it is right below the keyboard, As seen here in this screenshot, see that black thing under the space bar, that is where the mouse is on a laptop...this is the same for ALL laptops. Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

...l but I don't own a mouse

Please elaborate on that, as I explained above(and shown by the screen shot), ALL laptops have a mouse...Are you saying your mouse is broke? If so, how are you able to use the laptop, as you would need a mouse to navigate the internet and to select programs and such...? confused.gif

Well since making this thread I tried using the mouse pad and it is a little difficult (I would still rather use a mouse) but I can get used to it.

lzw3 understood what I meant the first time, thank you for helping smile.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Well since making this thread I tried using the mouse pad and it is a little difficult (I would still rather use a mouse) but I can get used to i

You did contradict yourself, as you said you have a laptop yet do not own a mouse, when laptops come with a mouse automatically. lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

However, with a laptop mouse(and some desktop ones too), you have to adjust the settings for them under the control panel sometimes to make them more functional...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users