Photo

Lost Legends M.C{L.L.M.C}

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

Lost Forever, Legends Ever After

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by Toke, 01 August 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Recruitment Status Open
Posting BanNone
user posted image

]

Never Kill your Brothers/Allies
Respect all Brothers/Allies
Be respectful always,even to rivals dont ever drop to there level.
listen to superior officers and respect their decisions.
Lost Forever, Legends Ever After.
Finally FTLMC

user posted image
All external...

user posted image

All external...

user posted image
SOTL
Valache
ATF(Military)
S.O.M
TSM
user posted image

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Toke, 01 August 2013 - 02:30 PM.

user posted image

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by Lost Legends M.C, 03 July 2013 - 02:12 PM.

user posted image
Thank you Graven for the avatars
user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/GBtw9Mr.png

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/ie1fd84.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/1d1rPtC.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/znzLir4.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Lost Legends M.C, 29 June 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Thank you Daze 101
for the lovely sigs

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-9_zps4d1a04e3.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-8_zps5fb2bd46.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-7_zps36d29fcc.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-6_zpsff48ff8c.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-5_zps352efaa6.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-4_zpse36cd806.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-2_zpsa3d8d49c.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-3_zps660f69f7.jpg[/IMG]

CODE
user posted image
CODE
CODE
[IMG]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh619/WOTNDaze/GTAForums%20Sigs/LLMC-SIg-1_zps108d6d41.jpg[/IM[IMG]

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by Lost Legends M.C, 31 July 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Application
[/tr]
Questions Answers
Username(GTAF) Answer Here
Age (Optional) Answer Here
Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here
Do you have a Headset? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What chapter are you applying for Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
How Many gangs have you been in Answer Here
Are you respectful Answer Here
Are you willing to change your tag Answer Here
do you own tlad DLC(Optional) Answer Here
Can you follow orders Answer Here
what are you better in Tdm or FreeMode? Answer Here
Anything else you want to tell us Answer Here
CODE
[tableb]

[th][SIZE=5]Questions[/SIZE][/th]
[td][SIZE=5]Answers[/SIZE][/td]
[/tr][tr]
[th]Username(GTAF)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Age (Optional)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Xbox Live Gamertag[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Do you have a Headset?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Time Zone[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What chapter are you applying for[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What skills do you have?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How often do you visit GTAForums?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How Many gangs have you been in[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Are you respectful[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
th]Are you willing to change your tag[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]do you own tlad DLC(Optional)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Can you follow orders[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]what are you better in Tdm or FreeMode?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th] Anything else you want to tell us[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

How to Start a Motorcyle Club

So you want to start a Motorcycle Club, you think your up for the challenge it is a long road and not easy? Lets say for instance you created a back patch. It happens to look a lot like a another club's that has caused a lot of problems in the past. You are wearing that into an area where other clubs mistake it for the troublemaking club and ........... I think you can see where that is going.........

Maybe the colors you use are representative of a rival club that your local has problems with. The colors used as well as the patch itself has meaning.

Maybe the name you choose is the name of a another club from the past that disbanded with honors or disbanded due to causing too many problems for the MC community.

The MC community, despite the actions of some, does not want any more problems that may reflect on them that others may cause. To do this, they keep some controls on who flys colors and wants to be sure they understand the different protocols involved.

If you insist…………….

DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!

1. Where will the Club be based?
2. What is the Dominant 1% Club in your area?
3. Is there a COC or some type of "Motorcycle Rights" association in your area?(N.W.O)
4. What kind of an MC do you want to start?
Traditional back patch MC club
A social club
A riding club
1%er Club (Outlaw Club)
5. Will you prospect the members? How long in general?
6. What does it take to get approval to become a member?
7. How many members would you have if you started up a club tomorrow? (Need to have 4,5,6 potential members at the very least.)
8. The most important rule to starting an MC…How well do you know the people that are going to start this with you. Brotherhood isn't just a word, it's TOTAL dedication to each other, not just when it's convenient. The word "Brother" has become very abused in the motorcycle world these days. Seems like if you ride a bike and wear a new set of leathers, everyone else that rides has now become your brother. Some call it Brotherhood when sharing the wind on two wheels. Some call it brotherhood when you ride a few roads together. Just what truly is brotherhood?
There are Brothers in Christ. Brothers in Masonic temples. Brothers in several organizations. Elite military units commonly form a brotherhood among the members of squads. Navy Seals for example, are more than the sum of their individuals. They become more than just a team. They become brothers, totally committed to one another up to and including giving their lives for one another if necessary. Men that have shared combat together have formed such close relationships as to call each other brother. While these are no less committed than any other Brotherhoods, when it comes to the motorcycle world, there is also a very strong bond among those that call themselves Brothers.

If you're seriously thinking of starting a M.C. or other type club centered around motorcycles, then do an on-line search and check out all the serious clubs’ websites(if they show it). I would recommend you do some research and find out who is the top dog club in your neck of the woods. You may consider hanging around several to see if there is a fit. If you find one you like, you could approach them and find out what requirements are to join their club.
When you find the local dominant, MAKE SURE you read up on them if you can. If the have a web site, read the "About Us", "Our History", "Our Brotherhood", and any "Mission Statement" they may have. Then read and check out everything else on those sites too. That should give you somewhat of an idea of what's involved and, at the very least, the same things that they'll expect from the other clubs wanting an OK in their area.
*******PLEASE NOTE******
Also, with that said, different clubs may have some differences in the way they work too and what they'll want from any new start-ups.

The dominant MC's(1% Clubs) and their Support Clubs normally work on a "need-to-know" basis. If you really want to find out a lot more about a certain club, joining them is the only way. You'll need to become (if invited in) a Hang-around first for a period of time and then, if OK'ed, go to the second stage, a Prospect for another amount of time, for the club. If you pass 100%, only then would you become an equal, a full-patched member.

So, let's start with RC's: Some MC's have no problem with RC's(Riding Clubs). That may be because they both ride in very different circles and live by different codes. There are other clubs that look down at RC's and others that see them only as weekend warriors or wannabes. But they tolerate them as long as they stay out of the MC's biz, as long as the RC's members don't start putting on the "macho act", or trying to mimic the real MC's.

BTW, 1% Clubs normally only will hang with their own circles and supporters.

Anyway, I'm not an expert on all the various clubs out there, but I think it would be safe to say, that if you still want to start up an MC, you'll need a plan that your group can bring to the dominant club to show them what your group plans to be about. And since you now know a little about all the various types of MC's and Org's from the explanations above, your group should start with at least 5-6 members and hold meetings amongst yourselves to formulate what type of group you want to be. Then you'll also plan out your officers, your mission statement and what you'll all want to be about, your by-laws, rules, etc, etc. (DON'T RUSH ANY OF THIS, because once it's all done, this is what you'll be bringing with you to the first meeting with the dominant club).

Once your group believes they've covered everything and you're all set, then you'll have to make contact with the dominant’s closest chapter and ask to speak with one of their Officers.
If your platform xbl/psn has a COC (Coalition of Clubs or Confederation of Clubs) for xbl that would be the (N.W.O) that means they'll be holding monthly or quarterly meetings there with other clubs and that's usually the best way to find their members. Don't interrupt any patchholder, but if he's not busy talking to someone, or he doesn't look like he's keeping an eye out for anything, you can politely ask him if he'll set up a meet date for your group. I would not advise approaching the Pres or the V.P. 99.9% of the time, they will have other things on their minds than someone wanting to start a club on their turf. If OK'ed for a meet, don't be late. Everyone who's supposed to go with you had better show up, or you'll "lose face" before you've even gotten to speak.

Going up to a dominant club and announcing your intention to start up a motorcycle club and not have the right answers would be considered a show of disrespect or ignorance, neither of which would be tolerated. No one said it's easy and it's not.

Bring all of your club's documents, patch design, name, etc., with you for either their approval or changes that they request.
Be honest: Answer all questions truthfully. Liars won't be tolerated and your club instantly loses any credibility that it might've had.

Come well prepared. Since you should've already taken all the time needed to plan out everything, then you should already be able to answer any questions you're asked. Again, it goes to your group's credibility and whether you're actually ready to run the club right, or you're just seen as a bunch of f*ck-ups in their eyes.
But if you do wind up in that situation, DON'T DARE LIE, it's better to explain that you don't have the answer for them at that moment, but that you will get the answer to them ASAP, AND THEN MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO IT!

Show them "RESPECT". It boils down to...they've earned their dues, with blood, sweat and tears, you haven't!

****PLEASE NOTE*****While a club may work out a compromise with you, it could very well be that your group will do the compromising. And if you're told to make any changes to your rules,Allies,Enemies, etc., or even what you can or can't wear, then that's it, that's just what you'll have to do in order for your group to exist in the MC world.
Lastly, a patch is not a requirement to form and enjoy a brotherhood. Not many people are cut out to be in the traditional MC lifestyle. It's a lot of hard work and time on the road and away from family and friends. The club becomes your family and friends. And BTW, just in case you were wondering why I haven't stated any clubs above, by name, it's considered a sign of disrespect to throw a club's name, or one of it's member's names around.

It’s a difficult journey that many just cannot manage. Those that make it, wouldn't live any other way

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

reserve

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Nice pictures, I like them. Good luck. icon14.gif

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Good luck, dude.
Like the sigs.
Thatta boy!!!

EDIT:
Be nice to get credit for them.

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Good to see you on the forums guys ohh and I can't make the meeting tonight sorry hopefully the next one confused.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

@ Rifle thank you for the goodluck always helpful but we are 1 yr old july 26th

@ Daze hows it look now lol

@BIGEHN its fine but we can still hold a meeting some other time to discuss an alliance. But remember to allied with us u must also be allied with soa n hskmc

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

Good Luck From the United States Marshals Service

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

@LLMC sound good bro! icon14.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

You should also try and see if BoA will attend because they would be better off allying with the N.W.O. You know by experience why, B.o.B,Tlmc crews like that can't be trusted

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'll make sure to add your gook MC to the enemies.

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Don.Forelli @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 23:02)

Was I suppose to be shook or something....piss off

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by BIGEHN62, 30 June 2013 - 12:50 AM.

I shall ask icon14.gif They said yes now biggrin.gif

AC3 0F Z3R0
  • AC3 0F Z3R0

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

you know Sons of mayhem hacked warchief account

Bowatki
  • Bowatki

1st Recon US Marines

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

what time is the meeting

Go Krazyyyy
  • Go Krazyyyy

Ex Military

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

Good luck from SCAR.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

Good luck. All I have to say is A1MC? Really? They must like steak sauce.

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

Looking for a fight isn't the best idea.

Sir_jackel2409
  • Sir_jackel2409

Patched Member :)

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by Sir_jackel2409, 30 June 2013 - 01:28 PM.

QUOTE (Vagos MC @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 11:28)

Looking for a fight isn't the best idea.

Your a psn gang and he's an Xbox gang.. What are you going to do have a war over the forums?

Edit: I thought you were talking to vagos.. Sorry my bad

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

To all the people who said good luck thank you. Yeah I did know SoM took my account more clearly t was josh stamper n he have it away, that's why I made a new topic not realizing role could have just have me everything but oh well.

Rambo and Bigehn it won't be a nwo meeting but I will still get some of the officers of other clubs to attend a meeting an we can discuss an alliance.

Vagos MC thanks for the support but you know as well as I do anyone can talk sh*t throw there keyboard it's when mr Fagorelli steps up n trust something lol

Birch Tree
  • Birch Tree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

[/tr]
Questions Answers
Username(GTAF) Birch Tree
Age (Optional) 5,479 Days Old
Xbox Live Gamertag (Rather not say)
Do you have a Headset? Yes sir, I do
Time Zone Eastern
What skills do you have? Being calm
How often do you visit GTAForums? Once a month
How Many gangs have you been in None
Anything else you might want to add I'm a loyal person as long as you show respect

I hope I get recruited! smile.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

user posted image
Another photo for the album

And birch tree your application will be pending, do to some people on your friends list

Birch Tree
  • Birch Tree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

I don't talk to most people on my friends list, I just accept most friend requests. blush.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

It's understandable but I have to take precautions, you will be allowed to ride with the crew but you will be known as a hang around not a prospect.

Birch Tree
  • Birch Tree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Will that be for a certain amount of time? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
I want to be a Prospect and have some perks to the crew and help out as much as I can so I don't seem like that guy who just sits around doing nothing and being left out confused.gif

Lost Legends M.C
  • Lost Legends M.C

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

You are allowed to prospect for us now birch tree, you seen chill. We will be playing tonight, and we will show you the ropes. You should consider putting on and LLMC sig and Avatar.

Birch Tree
  • Birch Tree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Okay, I like the signature lol biggrin.gif
I think the face tattoo looks cool.
Anyways, I'll be on later smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users