Photo

The Lone Ranger

6 replies to this topic
Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by rudy., 29 June 2013 - 04:21 PM.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210819/

I think I'm the only one here who's on the side of the fence that says "I'm looking forward to this." The movie's gonna hit the big screen on July 4. People say the movie looks kinda weak and bland. But guess what? Johny Depp's in it. I love him.. no wait, I love him to death! And, guess what? (x2), it's a Verbinski movie. His movies had always been my favorite. I love the energy and weirdness he tends to bring to his films and I'm always up for a western flick. So I'll more than likely be catching it in theaters.

So, what do you fellas think?

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

The few reviews that are out right now are all saying it's pretty dogsh*t. Even the few good ones have a bunch of bad things to say about it. Hopefully they're wrong, I was kinda hoping this might be a return to form for JD/GV after the 2 awful Pirate movies. (Rango was good though)

Oh well, here's hoping.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:32 AM

Don't think this is one worth wasting money on at a theater but it might be a decent watch for home viewers. I'm never too impressed with Johnny Depp, he needs to just stick to Tim Burton films.. atleast there his acting fits the style.

Most people may not like this one because they weren't born or around when Lone Ranger was a successful television show back in the day but as TE said, here's to hoping.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

Well I saw this movie today and the reveiw I've seen a complete crap, they don't know what there talking about, it's a pretty good movie

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:19 PM Edited by rudy., 04 July 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Just got my tickets for tomorrow. 23% Rotten Tomatoes? Jeez, that's like the lowest of the lows you movie could get. Most of the reviewes are complaining that the movie's run-time is too long.

I'm gonna be watching this movie, nevertheless; atleast for Depp and the action scenes.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by rudy., 05 July 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Holy sh*t! the movie was a total crapfest. No, seriously. The movie was alright. Ofcourse, it was too long and dragged at some places but in spite of all that, I enjoyed it. The chemistry between Depp Hammer was quite perfect. Really enjoyed the action bits and despite, the movie being too long, it was never boring.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Saw this last night with my girlfriend. I didn't think it was too bad of a movie. Apparently others did. Three different couples walked out during the movie. That was the first time I ever saw people ditch out on a film.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users