Sony: What we know so far..

63 replies to this topic
Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

It's ok, it happens. I was just speaking from my personal opinion.

Over the past few years I just started to lose interest in linear games. I'd rather enjoy a good free-roam game like GTA over a game like Last of Us or Bioshock (both of which I've played).

No matter how good the story once it's done, it's done. While free-roam you can keep on playing years later even.

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 23:01)
It's ok, it happens. I was just speaking from my personal opinion.

Over the past few years I just started to lose interest in linear games. I'd rather enjoy a good free-roam game like GTA over a game like Last of Us or Bioshock (both of which I've played).

No matter how good the story once it's done, it's done. While free-roam you can keep on playing years later even.

I completely agree. Plus it adds a lot of replayability.

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

I agree to.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 01 July 2013 - 03:56 PM.

It would actually be awesome if this means the A.I. has improved this much, wow. I mean in GTA IV some NPCs ran away from the pigs and now some would actually rob a store/bank? That would be absolutely awesome, if that stuff is dynamic. Oh sh*t i just read the link itself instead of what was posted here and it indeed is a dynamic event. So that means it can happen randomly out of the blue? Very similar to the dynamic events in RDR. sh*t this sounds f*cking awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users