Photo

Franklin's friend, Lamar

5 replies to this topic
OGunslinger
  • OGunslinger

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Anybody got a feeling that Lamar will turn on Franklin at some point in the story? Lamar wants Franklin to stay in the gang life but Franklin wants to make real money instead of petty robberies amongst other things. Lamar will probably get the sense that Franklin enjoys the friendship with Michael a bit more than the current one with his gang. This could have an affect on Lamar causing him to snap and turning on his homie resulting in a confrontation at some point in the story. Lamar is loyal to the street life and would do anything for his hood and gang. Question is, will Franklin do the same?

Basically, will Lamar pull a Ryder?

Do you guys think Lamar is or could be a conflict waiting to happen?

DetectDefective
  • DetectDefective

Seņor dickhead!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

I don't care for Lamar, so I wouldn't mind wasting his ass.

That's all I really have to say on that matter. biggrin.gif

ArizonaHellRyder
  • ArizonaHellRyder

Vice President of the Vagos MC

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

I would think that could really blow up in Lamar's face. Wouldn't his gang label him a snitch at that point, and out him under fire? If anything, I could see Lamar trying to take matters into his own hands, and perhaps set up, or even frame Franklin, so he tarnished and cannot leave the gang world lifestyle

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

If Lamar's character is anything like Ryder, I'd be upset. The characters in SA were horrible. Everyone in Grove Street was a f*cking snitch.

But the way I see it, I think Franklin will begin to dislike Lamar, or just stop hanging around him. Sort of like Armando and Henrique from The Ballad of Gay Tony. Luis thought they were a waste of his time and wanted them to make better choices. I can already see Franklin and Lamar having a similar relationship. But at the same time, I can see a difference. Instead of making petty money through drug dealing, Franklin wants Lamar to move higher up in the criminal word instead of getting out of it.

Or another thing... We are aware that Michael and Franklin have a good relationship, but he probably doesn't get along with Trevor too well. Let's say Lamar takes Franklin's advice and begins to work with Michael and Trevor as well. I think Lamar would have a stronger relationship with Trevor than Franklin. And this would probably make Franklin uneasy about Lamar.

user posted image

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (DetectDefective @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 20:36)
I don't care for Lamar, so I wouldn't mind wasting his ass.

That's all I really have to say on that matter. biggrin.gif

Agreed, I have no feelings for Lamar whatsoever.

OGunslinger
  • OGunslinger

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

I maybe the only person who thinks this judging from that screenshot but since we see Lamar in there does anybody else think he was told by Franklin to tag along with him and Trevor? This could be Franklin showing Lamar what kind of stuff he's into now and the discussion about earning real money at better opportunities by having him tag along so he could give Lamar a sense of what it's all about.

Who's knows? Maybe Michael is in that particular mission as well but is probably up in front or behind but just out of view in the screenshot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users