Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is San Fierro Rifa from Northside or Southside?

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Is San Fierro Rifa from Northside or Southside? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Is San Fierro Rifa from Northside or Southside?

1. Northside (5 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

2. Southside (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

3. They're from Both Sides (5 votes [29.41%])

4. None/Other (5 votes [29.41%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Okay, Varrios Los Aztecas is from Southside, Los Santos Vagos - Northside, but from which side is San Fierro Rifa? It's really hard to decide, 'cause they wear same colors with Aztecas, which suggests they're from Southside. However, they're rivals with Aztecas, but allied with Vagos, which suggests they're from Northside. So where are they from y'think? I think they're mixed (from both sides).

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Lets see, Rifas have territory in Garcia (Southern San Fierro) and territory in Battery Point (Northern San Fierro) from a geographical standpoint.

Actually, no, Rifas & Vagos are not allied. They had no "alliance" during End Of The Line, being that gangs killed on missions do not raise your "enemy gangs killed" tally. Hence, they are not programmed as real gang members. Both gangs will attack each other on sight; the real gangs that spawn in their designated territories, I might add. Therefore, they are not allied. This must be the rifest misconception about the gangs, ever.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

The San Fierro Rifa (or Rifa) is the sole Mexican gang led by T-Bone Mendez based in San Fierro , later seen to be collaborating with Big Smoke, the Ballas, Los Santos Vagos and Russian Mafia in the narcotics business.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users