Photo

horse riding in gta 5

4 replies to this topic
niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

horse racing a lot of men are interested in it there is also a lady day where they were big hats so i was thinking imagine if there was horse racing there was a circuit and you could borrow horses from a stable specifically one called betsy then you have to outrace the antagonists in a mission i tought that up i hope rockstar give me credit if its implemented imagine getting it from the stable then having to guide the horse through san andreas oh and i'm not a typewriter so don't worry about the punctuation you could also gamble even tough i don't encourage it don't encourage violent ambivalance either but there you go so any toughts

niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

i just tought you could borrow the hats imagine racing by and grabbing their hats that would be so cool 'eek you took my hat rotten man' 'he took my hat too' 'he taking hats'

BisonTheThird
  • BisonTheThird

Knight of Time

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

I've got to say, your posts and ideas are definitely the most entertaining ones I've seen on the forum lately, keep it up!

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

It seems like you took a paragraph that made sense, then jumbled up all the words.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Someone ban this nutcase.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users