Photo

Michael and Trevor

6 replies to this topic
DiEgOw_CrAzY
  • DiEgOw_CrAzY

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Look, the search tool is not working ok, because couldn't find nothing about that, even the franklin and trevor using same shirt thread. Okay
I noticed in the latest screens Rockstar had released, that Trevor is using the same shirt as Michael from his trailer. Look:

user posted image

user posted image

What you guys think?

niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

right dude they are dressed up like mechanics for a sting in my opinion this is not known but it may be true costumes are very important as any kinky dresser upper knows (not me)

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

SO.. DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO TO A STORE WITH EACH OF THEM AND BUY THE SAME DAMN SHIRT?

Rant over.. but come on.. think before you post.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

There's a screenshot of all 3 protags wearing masks and that, blue boiler suit? We will probably get the outfit after the mission.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
  • DiEgOw_CrAzY

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:51)
SO.. DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO TO A STORE WITH EACH OF THEM AND BUY THE SAME DAMN SHIRT?

You too need to think before posting dude, You don't need to be rude just because you "work at Rockstar and knows everything about the damn game".
You should just have wrote the opinion part. We are all speculating here about the ability to buy same clothes to all of the 3 characters.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (DiEgOw_CrAzY @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:57)

You too need to think before posting dude, You don't need to be rude just because you "work at Rockstar and knows everything about the damn game".
You should just have wrote the opinion part. We are all speculating here about the ability to buy same clothes to all of the 3 characters.

It's quite obvious and expected. Not all of it of course, as we know there will be certain restrictions with haircut and probably clothes too. But a reasonable assumption is they will allow some clothing to be used by two or all three protagonists and some to be character specific. This shirt obviously fits both characters and Franklin too, so why would anyone assume anything other than it being available for all three of them or at least these two.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
  • DiEgOw_CrAzY

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 18:08)
QUOTE (DiEgOw_CrAzY @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:57)

It's quite obvious and expected. Not all of it of course, as we know there will be certain restrictions with haircut and probably clothes too. But a reasonable assumption is they will allow some clothing to be used by two or all three protagonists and some to be character specific. This shirt obviously fits both characters and Franklin too, so why would anyone assume anything other than it being available for all three of them or at least these two.

See, now you speculated as a human being, not a monkey. I think that way too, just wanted to share my though. Also, I think this will be in a store avaible for all the 3, and they will have exclusive stores and stuff too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users