Internet on the phones

4 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Remember the Game Informer preview where they mentioned that you could go online on your phone? Just out of wondering, what would that be useful for? I rarely use the internet on my phone, since I see it as an inconvenience and it's much better going online on the computer. Will we still be able to go online with the computer, though?

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

The same thing as it is used for on a PC/Mac.
Internet cafes are still there just as in real life. Computer web browsers will always be better than those on phones/tablets/consoles.

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

ok

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:06)
Remember the Game Informer preview where they mentioned that you could go online on your phone? Just out of wondering, what would that be useful for? I rarely use the internet on my phone, since I see it as an inconvenience and it's much better going online on the computer. Will we still be able to go online with the computer, though?

Are you comparing real life to a video game?
You spend more time indoors near a computer irl than in GTA.
At least I do, so when Roman told me to go "on the line" I hated it to drive all the way to an internet cafe just to answer an email.
So it will be a very welcome feature when you're able to use internet on your phone ingame.

(And irl since I also use it a lot on my phone, yes it's possible, some people actually use it)

LeThaL AsSeT
  • LeThaL AsSeT

F*ck Yo CoucH NyuGGa!!!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

For the phones this time around in multiplayer I hope you can text message ppl as well as call them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users