Cube World

37 replies to this topic
NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

Bloodorange is for mosquitos, Bats take Mango Juice.

I'm assuming there are more towns out there, but I'm staying in the starter area since the zones increase in level the further you go out, and I can only barely handle the starting one at this point.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

I haven't seen a mosquito yet! I'm an adventurer I found a castle and a jungle area and am on the outskirts of an ice biome. There are still enemys out there that are low level red health bar with white text. I've earned more money out there than I did within the initial area. I'm hoping to hire out a 4 player server at some point but thhe hosters are busy still sorting out tuere systems.

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

I feel like this game was definitely designed for multiplayer, roaming around on your own can get quite tedious. If you find/get a server, I'd love to group up.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

yeah that was the feeling iv'e been getting! I will let you know when the hosters finally make them available to buy again! Well an update on my first playthrough: after heading about 3 hours away from the original spawn, i finally found another town of witch i started heading towards and then this happened!

So unless there is a way to kill yourself my first map is broken as i'm stuck in a tree next to the spawn statue!

Started a new map but still couldn't find the general store so i'm still flaskless but on an up note i managed to craft some iron armor and some iron shoes so i'm feeling a little more confident now!

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

I just hit level 4, unfortunately it was night time when I logged on and I'm in the middle of nowhere. This game gets REALLY dark at night, even with the lantern.

I tried clearing out some ruins, got the boss to about 50% health before i ran out of potions. Pineapple and Ginseng couldn't heal fast enough, his DPS was just too high. Kinda bummed out as I went through a lot of potions. I even accidentally dragged a roaming dwarf band into the fight and defeated them, which made my eventual death all the more disappointing.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

I normally find a bed at night time and hunker down for the evening as time goes quicker when asleep. I then set off about 4am as it's light enough to see again. I defeated my first dragon/aligator boss thing earlier by myself wasn't particularly hard but I think it was a low level boss he kept rooling at me destroying terrain!

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 02:29)
I normally find a bed at night time and hunker down for the evening as time goes quicker when asleep.

You probably already know this, but if you speak to the guy at the base floor of an Inn the time will reset to daytime.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

Yeah trouble is I dont spend long in towns. So the majority of the time I'm an hours walk away from the nearest town so I have to ruff it.

There are other towns in other biomes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users