|Hello, first of all, I am a huge fan. I am a very busy person, so I don't have much time to look on the web for GTA V news. So, I have 5 simple questions that would be awesome if you answered. Thank you.|
1. Will there be fuel in cars?
2. Is Los Santos the only city?
3. Is car and weapon customization in the game?
4. Can you control convertible tops in cars?
5. What is in the Special Edition of GTA V (If there is one)
Thank you Rockstar!
Thanks for the email and for sending over your questions. Here are the answers for you:
1. We’re not sure where this rumor has come from, but we haven’t announced anything like that.
2. GTAV is set in the massive city of Los Santos and its vast surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. While there won’t be multiple cities, you can expect the biggest, most dynamic, and most diverse open world we've ever created.
3. Yes, you can customize vehicles and weapons. Read more about that in this Game Informer preview.
4. We haven’t discussed that yet – stay tuned.
5. In addition to the standard retail edition, you’ll also be able to pick up the Special Edition and the Collector’s Edition – you can find the full rundown of what each edition includes at http://www.rockstarg...com/V/preorder/
Hope that helps,
Here's a screenshot for the non believers.
Well, that settles the argument about fuel in cars. They unfortunately didn't answer the one about convertible tops, but I hope to God that they didn't take it out. Oh, and there isn't multiple cities.