» «
Photo

the real identity of chris fromage

12 replies to this topic
niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:41 AM Edited by niall g, 28 June 2013 - 10:46 AM.

chris fromage is really mogul donald love the idea just hit me like a bolt out of the blue after my last topic about the box in gta 3 being related to gta 5. I am not a troll as some people have been speculating I believe in not leaving any stone unturned in theorizing its sort of my job so if you don't like my posts i urge you not to look what does it mean if a post is locked anyway. before you say this idea is crazy because chris spoke on a san andreas radio but that wasnt the real cult leader it was a stand in people have been remarking on how chris wouldnt have revealed himself that easy. also there's bound to be a mission with a parody of a certain hollywood actor, guide the fromage little man (edit is it politically correct to say midget) through the trees using the trampolines or something like that. it makes perfect sense that donald was fromage since the 90s and there was no mention of him in the 00s but the oriental gentleman is involved and it was in the box the truth that donald and chris were the same person and he revealed it to claude cause he trusted him. what do you guys think about it

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

Sorry dude, but this is a new world with new characters and new storylines so this topic has little to do with V. There will be no reference to the 3d era, we are in the hd era now. The reason Cris Formage is crossing over is he is being made a staple of the franchise, such as lazlow and fernando martinez. In refernece to what was in the box in III, we are not supposed to know, it is meant to be a mystery, as was Loves disappearance.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

Lol, this guy makes the dumbest topics ever.

Gears of Skorge
  • Gears of Skorge

Adrian De-Silva changed to Michael due to R* Leak

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Ok, if I read this, I would pass out from the lack of oxygen to my brain as its the longest sentence possible. Please re-write this using punctuation and paragraphs, also kindly explain the back story of Donald love, his disaperance and the box (also the Chris back story).

my memory isn't that good since I last played GTA 3/vice city when I was 14.... Over 10 years ago. f*ck I'm old confused.gif

When a topic is locked it usually means:

1) Trolling.
2) The Subject has been covered before.
3) a pointless subject that has little/no impact or importance to GTA V.
4) Bullsh*t.

I Look forward to your reply.

Skorge.

OGpurp
  • OGpurp

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

?What? dozingoff.gif moto_whistle.gif whatsthat.gif yawn.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

He's a liar, don't trust him! Chris Fromage is CJ!

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Cris Fromage i Chop's mother. Come on, it's obvious.

CJ had sex with a bipolar grizzly bear, and together they had a sasquatch kid. That kid ran into the woods and raped a wolf. That wolf is cris fromage, and shagged a ghetto gangsta, spawning chop

niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

maybe they'll make donald love a staple of the franchise also we need to start thinking about the significance of what has been said. lets try and link donald and chris. where did you guys get the cj angle i'm interested.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (niall g @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 06:28)
maybe they'll make donald love a staple of the franchise also we need to start thinking about the significance of what has been said. lets try and link donald and chris. where did you guys get the cj angle i'm interested.

WHAT? I initially read through to pompously tell people they need to stop saying that IV and V are unrelated to the 3D era. Niko doesn't need to know claude for it to be the same liberty city. They don't have to work for the same criminal organizations. Roman doesn't have to ever meet Avery or Love to introduce them to lowly niko bellic. They are all RIP on the wall in GTA IV, all the protagonists are dead, and it's the same place.

But this? Dude, you have got to be joking right? The cj angle!? Rofl

user posted image

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (brian. @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 10:36)
QUOTE (niall g @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 06:28)

WHAT? I initially read through to pompously tell people they need to stop saying that IV and V are unrelated to the 3D era. Niko doesn't need to know claude for it to be the same liberty city. They don't have to work for the same criminal organizations. Roman doesn't have to ever meet Avery or Love to introduce them to lowly niko bellic. They are all RIP on the wall in GTA IV, all the protagonists are dead, and it's the same place.

But this? Dude, you have got to be joking right? The cj angle!? Rofl

user posted image

Obviously he's a troll. A bad troll. Or a kid on drugs.

niall g
  • niall g

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

brian i invite you to check out the donald love box thread i made also i know that cj couldnt have had chris because of the time frame i was just wondering where people get the notion do you think the donald love angle is plausible

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

You're f*cking hilarious dude. Show me the topic.

edit: I found it. I am so done. I will be reading this though.

Thunder-Soft
  • Thunder-Soft

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Trees and trampolines?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users